Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:34 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 76  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:14 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:42 am
Posts: 10278
dan44 wrote:
Pag dilaw na fanatics , no matter how informed you are...Dilaw pa rin ang utak at may Hepa B( stagnant) na hirap gamutin :lol: :lol: :lol:

ilang percent ng pag ka dilaw at yang hepa B na yan..ilang percent na lang ang chance mo mabuhay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:32 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:21 am
Posts: 4025
What are you going to do when 1. Filipinos do not listen to you that's already happening. 2. The international do not listen to you some international leaders already support Du30. 3. When the U.N. turn their backs on you. Hahaha you are going to fall flat on your face flat nose *******.

Kawawa ang liberal. ngaw ngaw pa more. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 pm
Posts: 32724
Location: <eastern>
Numero uno wrote:
What are you going to do when 1. Filipinos do not listen to you that's already happening. 2. The international do not listen to you some international leaders already support Du30. 3. When the U.N. turn their backs on you. Hahaha you are going to fall flat on your face flat nose *******.

Kawawa ang liberal. ngaw ngaw pa more. :lol:


the best thing they do is....

Image

:biglaugh:

_________________
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." --John F. Kennedy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 14327
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
With honor yan kaya malabo bai. :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 pm
Posts: 32724
Location: <eastern>
IceColdBeer wrote:
With honor yan kaya malabo bai. :biglaugh:


:lol: :lol: :lol: ibig sabihin wala talaga silang honor :biglaugh:

_________________
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." --John F. Kennedy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 14327
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
KIEZERKENT wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
With honor yan kaya malabo bai. :biglaugh:


:lol: :lol: :lol: ibig sabihin wala talaga silang honor :biglaugh:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:03 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Posts: 6548
KIEZERKENT wrote:
Numero uno wrote:
What are you going to do when 1. Filipinos do not listen to you that's already happening. 2. The international do not listen to you some international leaders already support Du30. 3. When the U.N. turn their backs on you. Hahaha you are going to fall flat on your face flat nose *******.

Kawawa ang liberal. ngaw ngaw pa more. :lol:


the best thing they do is....

Image

:biglaugh:

Dapat yellow ang dugo. :D

_________________
"Huwag ninyo galawin ang mga maliit na tao, kasi sila ang nangangailangan ng gobyerno."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:20 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:47 pm
Posts: 93
rudge wrote:
KIEZERKENT wrote:
Numero uno wrote:
What are you going to do when 1. Filipinos do not listen to you that's already happening. 2. The international do not listen to you some international leaders already support Du30. 3. When the U.N. turn their backs on you. Hahaha you are going to fall flat on your face flat nose *******.

Kawawa ang liberal. ngaw ngaw pa more. :lol:


the best thing they do is....

Image

:biglaugh:

Dapat yellow ang dugo. :D


Ito :mrgreen: hahahahaha!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 pm
Posts: 32724
Location: <eastern>
rudge wrote:
KIEZERKENT wrote:
Numero uno wrote:
What are you going to do when 1. Filipinos do not listen to you that's already happening. 2. The international do not listen to you some international leaders already support Du30. 3. When the U.N. turn their backs on you. Hahaha you are going to fall flat on your face flat nose *******.

Kawawa ang liberal. ngaw ngaw pa more. :lol:


the best thing they do is....

Image

:biglaugh:

Dapat yellow ang dugo. :D


kahuynon712 wrote:
Ito :mrgreen: hahahahaha!

Image


putik :lol: :lol: :lol: tumae sa sakit :biglaugh:

_________________
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." --John F. Kennedy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:15 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:20 pm
Posts: 1086
Location: In exile
rizalincarnate wrote:
So you don't think Corona was forced to resign? If you have the supermajority, not to mention bribing lawmakers for their votes, Corona was forced to resign. Forcing somebody to resign and actually resigning are 2 different things, just as impeached is different from convicted. Corona was convicted merely by lawmakers, not by our courts. It was extrajudicial. He has to be sentenced by the court to be convicted, but he was not sentenced. Even if he did not resign as you alleged, he would eventually resign for it is the normal thing to do when you have no recourse, just like Gutierrez.

It's not double standard because I'm talking of their situations as president. Pnoy has completed his term, so we already know what happened, how he illegally diverted funds and using pork barrel to bribe lawmakers, which is why Napoles was arrested with overwhelming evidence. When you bribe somebody with public funds, you abet corruption, and when they actually squandered the funds along with Napoles, Pnoy cannot just wash his hands like Pilate and say, 'I have nothing to do with what you squandered because I simply gave you money' to that effect. On the other hand, Digong has just started and he is doing great. Why rehash things he allegedly did as mayor? We are comparing presidents and their performances as president.

And now, you want Digong to show you everything he did as mayor through his bank account? You should present proof of wrongdoing, not fish for information.

Even if I forgot the instances when the SC voted unanimously on certain issues, I'm sure I have read sometime in the past that they did so on certain issues so that their decision would not be questioned or seen with a semblance of doubt.

So you still stick to your own definition of extrajudicial? Why not just print your own dictionary so that you can back up your claim. By the way, you are wrong to say it was based on MY definition. I said based on Meriam Webster, or you are just pretending not to read my post because you were caught with a foot-in-mouth disease?

So pinasakay mo lang pala ako. People when caught on the act would say they are just kidding, and that's exactly what you did to deny your ignorance. then you would google and find out that you were mistaken, but you have already posted your ignorance but would not admit your mistake. See? You yourself admitted that one of her cases was plunder, but she is a mere accessory to plunder because this crime is applicable only to public officials, not private individuals. Google it. I'm not a lawyer and I don't google, but I have something between my ears. Unlike you who relies on google to present his argument, not on his innate knowledge of things.

As they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and you put yourself in danger because you actually believe Delima and Trillanes for all their allegations against Digong. Just wait who will be convicted, I'm sure it will not be Digong. When that time comes, you will know who's making a fool of himself. I'll bet my wife you would no longer appear in this discussion due to embarrassment.


Emmanuel53 wrote:
Don't beat around the bush, was Corona impeached or was he forced to resign? Yes or no. Let us review your statements -
First Statement -
Quote:
In the Corona case, he resigned because he knew that Pnoy had the number, not because he admitted he was guilty or was proven guilty

Second statement -
Quote:
Corona was impeached, alright, but he died before receiving his sentence, that's why his crime was extinguished upon his death
.
Third statement -
Quote:
So you don't think Corona was forced to resign? If you have the supermajority, not to mention bribing lawmakers for their votes, Corona was forced to resign


Emmanuel53 wrote:
Forced to resign, impeached , then forced to resign again, which is which, make up your mind. Choose your poison.

Tsk tsk , at sumakay ka naman. She was not an accessory to plunder - she is one of the principals involved.

"Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago believes businesswoman Janet Lim Napoles is the mastermind in the pork scam and should thus be prosecuted.
“It appears that Napoles was the mastermind, so she is the most guilty. Further, it appears that many persons in her syndicate know of the conspiracy to plunder, so her discharge is not absolutely necessary,” Santiago said.
She said Napoles will find it “extremely difficult” to prove that she is not the most guilty."

Additionally - "Napoles is being tried by the Sandiganbayan for the plunder charges against her in relation to the pork-barrel scam"

Did you find the word accessory in any of these statements?

This is your definition of the word extrajudicial.

Meriam Webster: Extrajudicial
1. not involving, occurring in, or forming part of a legal proceeding
2. stemming from something outside of a court proceeding
3. occurring or arising outside of the course of judicial duties

So again going by your definition, are executive and legislative processes extra judicial proceedings? Don't beat around the bush , yes or no?

Let me ask you who challenged all other presidential candidates to issue bank waivers, wasn't it Cayetano and Duterte? If Duterte has nothing to hide , why would he refuse to sign a waiver, when he was the one together with Cayetano who issued the challenge first?



You don't understand the meaning of 'impeached' and 'forced to resign'? You are already impeached the moment the impeachment complaint passed in form and substance even if you were not convicted of the crime yet. Corona was forced to resign but was not able to resign because he died before doing so. If you were Corona, wouldn't you resign in the face of the supermajority of Pnoy? But before resigning, he chose to answer all the allegations against him. He did not waver. He was impeached by the Senators for a non-impeachable offense. He died before he could resign.

The purpose of Pnoy why he forced Gutierrez and Corona to resign was in order to install replacements loyal to him, in the persons of Morales and Sereno. He needed them, along with Delima, to put Arroyo behind bars. That's as clear as day.

How can you say that Napoles was the principal in the case of plunder? Plunder cases apply only to public officials because it involves public funds. Napoles has no control over public funds, but the lawmakers have. She could be charged of duping them but not plunder as the principal. Since the plunder case is against lawmakers, she is but an accessory to plunder. Of course she is being tried by the Sandiganbayan for plunder. It's because she is an accessory to the crime. If there were no public officials involved, do you think she can lay her hands on those funds? Think!

You don't have to ask me if those are extrajudicial proceedings. Definition 2 is as clear as your ignorance or reading comprehension:

2. Stemming from something outside of a court proceeding.

Let me ask you: Is the legislative process inside or outside of court proceedings? If outside, then the definition of extrajudicial applies, and that was precisely what I menat when Imentioned extrajudicial. Do you even understand what a court proceeding means?

I don't care what Miriam believes. What I know is, without public officials involved, she could not possibly touch even 1 centavo from public funds. Besides, we don't know if Miriam herself has availed of Napoles, so if she did, she would understandably put the blame on Napoles to save herself.

You are like Floyd Mayweather challenging Manny to take the drug test for no reason at all. Why should Manny take the test? Why should Duterte show his secrets without proof of order from the courts? They should sue Digong first so that he would be forced to show everthing related to the investigations. But the accusers are afraid to sue the president because they know it will backfire, so they just make noise for publicity. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

_________________
In a land of geniuses, an average person is looked down as an id**t;
in a land of idiots, a genius is looked down as a fool.

Success is measured not by what you have achieved,
but by the degree of satisfaction you derive from it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 26867
Location: JARO,Iloilo
kahuynon712 wrote:
rudge wrote:
KIEZERKENT wrote:

the best thing they do is....

Image

:biglaugh:

Dapat yellow ang dugo. :D


Ito :mrgreen: hahahahaha!

Image


ak..ak..ak :biglaugh:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:49 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5875
rizalincarnate wrote:
rizalincarnate wrote:
So you don't think Corona was forced to resign? If you have the supermajority, not to mention bribing lawmakers for their votes, Corona was forced to resign. Forcing somebody to resign and actually resigning are 2 different things, just as impeached is different from convicted. Corona was convicted merely by lawmakers, not by our courts. It was extrajudicial. He has to be sentenced by the court to be convicted, but he was not sentenced. Even if he did not resign as you alleged, he would eventually resign for it is the normal thing to do when you have no recourse, just like Gutierrez.

It's not double standard because I'm talking of their situations as president. Pnoy has completed his term, so we already know what happened, how he illegally diverted funds and using pork barrel to bribe lawmakers, which is why Napoles was arrested with overwhelming evidence. When you bribe somebody with public funds, you abet corruption, and when they actually squandered the funds along with Napoles, Pnoy cannot just wash his hands like Pilate and say, 'I have nothing to do with what you squandered because I simply gave you money' to that effect. On the other hand, Digong has just started and he is doing great. Why rehash things he allegedly did as mayor? We are comparing presidents and their performances as president.

And now, you want Digong to show you everything he did as mayor through his bank account? You should present proof of wrongdoing, not fish for information.

Even if I forgot the instances when the SC voted unanimously on certain issues, I'm sure I have read sometime in the past that they did so on certain issues so that their decision would not be questioned or seen with a semblance of doubt.

So you still stick to your own definition of extrajudicial? Why not just print your own dictionary so that you can back up your claim. By the way, you are wrong to say it was based on MY definition. I said based on Meriam Webster, or you are just pretending not to read my post because you were caught with a foot-in-mouth disease?

So pinasakay mo lang pala ako. People when caught on the act would say they are just kidding, and that's exactly what you did to deny your ignorance. then you would google and find out that you were mistaken, but you have already posted your ignorance but would not admit your mistake. See? You yourself admitted that one of her cases was plunder, but she is a mere accessory to plunder because this crime is applicable only to public officials, not private individuals. Google it. I'm not a lawyer and I don't google, but I have something between my ears. Unlike you who relies on google to present his argument, not on his innate knowledge of things.

As they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and you put yourself in danger because you actually believe Delima and Trillanes for all their allegations against Digong. Just wait who will be convicted, I'm sure it will not be Digong. When that time comes, you will know who's making a fool of himself. I'll bet my wife you would no longer appear in this discussion due to embarrassment.


Emmanuel53 wrote:
Don't beat around the bush, was Corona impeached or was he forced to resign? Yes or no. Let us review your statements -
First Statement -
Quote:
In the Corona case, he resigned because he knew that Pnoy had the number, not because he admitted he was guilty or was proven guilty

Second statement -
Quote:
Corona was impeached, alright, but he died before receiving his sentence, that's why his crime was extinguished upon his death
.
Third statement -
Quote:
So you don't think Corona was forced to resign? If you have the supermajority, not to mention bribing lawmakers for their votes, Corona was forced to resign


Emmanuel53 wrote:
Forced to resign, impeached , then forced to resign again, which is which, make up your mind. Choose your poison.

Tsk tsk , at sumakay ka naman. She was not an accessory to plunder - she is one of the principals involved.

"Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago believes businesswoman Janet Lim Napoles is the mastermind in the pork scam and should thus be prosecuted.
“It appears that Napoles was the mastermind, so she is the most guilty. Further, it appears that many persons in her syndicate know of the conspiracy to plunder, so her discharge is not absolutely necessary,” Santiago said.
She said Napoles will find it “extremely difficult” to prove that she is not the most guilty."

Additionally - "Napoles is being tried by the Sandiganbayan for the plunder charges against her in relation to the pork-barrel scam"

Did you find the word accessory in any of these statements?

This is your definition of the word extrajudicial.

Meriam Webster: Extrajudicial
1. not involving, occurring in, or forming part of a legal proceeding
2. stemming from something outside of a court proceeding
3. occurring or arising outside of the course of judicial duties

So again going by your definition, are executive and legislative processes extra judicial proceedings? Don't beat around the bush , yes or no?

Let me ask you who challenged all other presidential candidates to issue bank waivers, wasn't it Cayetano and Duterte? If Duterte has nothing to hide , why would he refuse to sign a waiver, when he was the one together with Cayetano who issued the challenge first?



You don't understand the meaning of 'impeached' and 'forced to resign'? You are already impeached the moment the impeachment complaint passed in form and substance even if you were not convicted of the crime yet. Corona was forced to resign but was not able to resign because he died before doing so. If you were Corona, wouldn't you resign in the face of the supermajority of Pnoy? But before resigning, he chose to answer all the allegations against him. He did not waver. He was impeached by the Senators for a non-impeachable offense. He died before he could resign.

The purpose of Pnoy why he forced Gutierrez and Corona to resign was in order to install replacements loyal to him, in the persons of Morales and Sereno. He needed them, along with Delima, to put Arroyo behind bars. That's as clear as day.

How can you say that Napoles was the principal in the case of plunder? Plunder cases apply only to public officials because it involves public funds. Napoles has no control over public funds, but the lawmakers have. She could be charged of duping them but not plunder as the principal. Since the plunder case is against lawmakers, she is but an accessory to plunder. Of course she is being tried by the Sandiganbayan for plunder. It's because she is an accessory to the crime. If there were no public officials involved, do you think she can lay her hands on those funds? Think!

You don't have to ask me if those are extrajudicial proceedings. Definition 2 is as clear as your ignorance or reading comprehension:

2. Stemming from something outside of a court proceeding.

Let me ask you: Is the legislative process inside or outside of court proceedings? If outside, then the definition of extrajudicial applies, and that was precisely what I menat when Imentioned extrajudicial. Do you even understand what a court proceeding means?

I don't care what Miriam believes. What I know is, without public officials involved, she could not possibly touch even 1 centavo from public funds. Besides, we don't know if Miriam herself has availed of Napoles, so if she did, she would understandably put the blame on Napoles to save herself.

You are like Floyd Mayweather challenging Manny to take the drug test for no reason at all. Why should Manny take the test? Why should Duterte show his secrets without proof of order from the courts? They should sue Digong first so that he would be forced to show everthing related to the investigations. But the accusers are afraid to sue the president because they know it will backfire, so they just make noise for publicity. The burden of proof is on the accuser.


It's funny how you keep squirming, twisting the facts and keep shooting your foot in the process.

Read your first statement carefully.

Quote:
In the Corona case, he resigned because he knew that Pnoy had the number, not because he admitted he was guilty or was proven guilty


Then let's see another statement that you made in your post.

Quote:
Corona was forced to resign but was not able to resign because he died before doing so.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:59 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5875
rizalincarnate wrote:
rizalincarnate wrote:
So you don't think Corona was forced to resign? If you have the supermajority, not to mention bribing lawmakers for their votes, Corona was forced to resign. Forcing somebody to resign and actually resigning are 2 different things, just as impeached is different from convicted. Corona was convicted merely by lawmakers, not by our courts. It was extrajudicial. He has to be sentenced by the court to be convicted, but he was not sentenced. Even if he did not resign as you alleged, he would eventually resign for it is the normal thing to do when you have no recourse, just like Gutierrez.

It's not double standard because I'm talking of their situations as president. Pnoy has completed his term, so we already know what happened, how he illegally diverted funds and using pork barrel to bribe lawmakers, which is why Napoles was arrested with overwhelming evidence. When you bribe somebody with public funds, you abet corruption, and when they actually squandered the funds along with Napoles, Pnoy cannot just wash his hands like Pilate and say, 'I have nothing to do with what you squandered because I simply gave you money' to that effect. On the other hand, Digong has just started and he is doing great. Why rehash things he allegedly did as mayor? We are comparing presidents and their performances as president.

And now, you want Digong to show you everything he did as mayor through his bank account? You should present proof of wrongdoing, not fish for information.

Even if I forgot the instances when the SC voted unanimously on certain issues, I'm sure I have read sometime in the past that they did so on certain issues so that their decision would not be questioned or seen with a semblance of doubt.

So you still stick to your own definition of extrajudicial? Why not just print your own dictionary so that you can back up your claim. By the way, you are wrong to say it was based on MY definition. I said based on Meriam Webster, or you are just pretending not to read my post because you were caught with a foot-in-mouth disease?

So pinasakay mo lang pala ako. People when caught on the act would say they are just kidding, and that's exactly what you did to deny your ignorance. then you would google and find out that you were mistaken, but you have already posted your ignorance but would not admit your mistake. See? You yourself admitted that one of her cases was plunder, but she is a mere accessory to plunder because this crime is applicable only to public officials, not private individuals. Google it. I'm not a lawyer and I don't google, but I have something between my ears. Unlike you who relies on google to present his argument, not on his innate knowledge of things.

As they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and you put yourself in danger because you actually believe Delima and Trillanes for all their allegations against Digong. Just wait who will be convicted, I'm sure it will not be Digong. When that time comes, you will know who's making a fool of himself. I'll bet my wife you would no longer appear in this discussion due to embarrassment.


Emmanuel53 wrote:
Don't beat around the bush, was Corona impeached or was he forced to resign? Yes or no. Let us review your statements -
First Statement -
Quote:
In the Corona case, he resigned because he knew that Pnoy had the number, not because he admitted he was guilty or was proven guilty

Second statement -
Quote:
Corona was impeached, alright, but he died before receiving his sentence, that's why his crime was extinguished upon his death
.
Third statement -
Quote:
So you don't think Corona was forced to resign? If you have the supermajority, not to mention bribing lawmakers for their votes, Corona was forced to resign


Emmanuel53 wrote:
Forced to resign, impeached , then forced to resign again, which is which, make up your mind. Choose your poison.

Tsk tsk , at sumakay ka naman. She was not an accessory to plunder - she is one of the principals involved.

"Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago believes businesswoman Janet Lim Napoles is the mastermind in the pork scam and should thus be prosecuted.
“It appears that Napoles was the mastermind, so she is the most guilty. Further, it appears that many persons in her syndicate know of the conspiracy to plunder, so her discharge is not absolutely necessary,” Santiago said.
She said Napoles will find it “extremely difficult” to prove that she is not the most guilty."

Additionally - "Napoles is being tried by the Sandiganbayan for the plunder charges against her in relation to the pork-barrel scam"

Did you find the word accessory in any of these statements?

This is your definition of the word extrajudicial.

Meriam Webster: Extrajudicial
1. not involving, occurring in, or forming part of a legal proceeding
2. stemming from something outside of a court proceeding
3. occurring or arising outside of the course of judicial duties

So again going by your definition, are executive and legislative processes extra judicial proceedings? Don't beat around the bush , yes or no?

Let me ask you who challenged all other presidential candidates to issue bank waivers, wasn't it Cayetano and Duterte? If Duterte has nothing to hide , why would he refuse to sign a waiver, when he was the one together with Cayetano who issued the challenge first?



You don't understand the meaning of 'impeached' and 'forced to resign'? You are already impeached the moment the impeachment complaint passed in form and substance even if you were not convicted of the crime yet. Corona was forced to resign but was not able to resign because he died before doing so. If you were Corona, wouldn't you resign in the face of the supermajority of Pnoy? But before resigning, he chose to answer all the allegations against him. He did not waver. He was impeached by the Senators for a non-impeachable offense. He died before he could resign.

The purpose of Pnoy why he forced Gutierrez and Corona to resign was in order to install replacements loyal to him, in the persons of Morales and Sereno. He needed them, along with Delima, to put Arroyo behind bars. That's as clear as day.

How can you say that Napoles was the principal in the case of plunder? Plunder cases apply only to public officials because it involves public funds. Napoles has no control over public funds, but the lawmakers have. She could be charged of duping them but not plunder as the principal. Since the plunder case is against lawmakers, she is but an accessory to plunder. Of course she is being tried by the Sandiganbayan for plunder. It's because she is an accessory to the crime. If there were no public officials involved, do you think she can lay her hands on those funds? Think!

You don't have to ask me if those are extrajudicial proceedings. Definition 2 is as clear as your ignorance or reading comprehension:

2. Stemming from something outside of a court proceeding.

Let me ask you: Is the legislative process inside or outside of court proceedings? If outside, then the definition of extrajudicial applies, and that was precisely what I menat when Imentioned extrajudicial. Do you even understand what a court proceeding means?

I don't care what Miriam believes. What I know is, without public officials involved, she could not possibly touch even 1 centavo from public funds. Besides, we don't know if Miriam herself has availed of Napoles, so if she did, she would understandably put the blame on Napoles to save herself.

You are like Floyd Mayweather challenging Manny to take the drug test for no reason at all. Why should Manny take the test? Why should Duterte show his secrets without proof of order from the courts? They should sue Digong first so that he would be forced to show everthing related to the investigations. But the accusers are afraid to sue the president because they know it will backfire, so they just make noise for publicity. The burden of proof is on the accuser.


It's funny how you keep squirming, twisting the facts and keep shooting your foot in the process.

Read your first statement carefully.

Quote:
In the Corona case, he resigned because he knew that Pnoy had the number, not because he admitted he was guilty or was proven guilty


Then let's see another statement that you made in your post.

Quote:
Corona was forced to resign but was not able to resign because he died before doing so.


In the first statement you said Corona resigned, while in the second one you stated that he was forced to resign but was not able to resign, you couldn't agree with yourself.
After Corona was impeached he no longer held the post , -" The decision removes Corona from his post, disqualifies him from holding public office, and opens him to possible criminal cases." .

So how can Corona resign from an office he no longer holds?

Think too Napoles was considered the mastermind of the pork barrel scam - read Miriam Defensor's statements. Napoles is a principal not an accessory. Look at the Sandigbayan charges , Napoles was charged with plunder not an accessory to plunder. Big difference.

So are there legislative processes and executive processes that happen inside a court?


Research before you post, pretty soon like one person here , you wouldn't have any foot left.


Section 2. Definition of the Crime of Plunder; Penalties. — Any public officer
who, by himself or in connivance with members of his family, relatives by affinity or
consanguinity, business associates, subordinates or other persons, amasses, accumulates
or acquires ill-gotten wealth through a combination or series of overt or criminal acts as
described in Section 1(d) hereof in the aggregate amount or total value of at least Fifty
million pesos (P50,000,000.00) shall be guilty of the crime of plunder and shall be
punished by reclusion perpetua to death. Any person who participated with the said
public officer in the commission of an offense contributing to the crime of plunder shall
likewise be punished for such offense.
In the imposition of penalties, the degree of
participation and the attendance of mitigating and extenuating circumstances, as
provided by the Revised Penal Code, shall be considered by the court. The court shall
declare any and all ill-gotten wealth and their interests and other incomes and assets
including the properties and shares of stocks derived from the deposit or investment
thereof forfeited in favor of the State. (As amended by RA 7659, approved Dec. 13, 1993.)

Did it mention accessory in this case? And what is Napoles's degree of participation? Better take note of this particular part of this section.

In the imposition of penalties, the degree of
participation and the attendance of mitigating and extenuating circumstances, as
provided by the Revised Penal Code, shall be considered by the court


How can you even think of Napoles as an accessory?


Last edited by Emmanuel53 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 25012
Decision
The Senate gave its decision on May 29, 2012. The following table reflects the decision of each senator. Only the 2nd, 3rd and 7th articles were considered; after the required two-thirds vote to remove from office was reached on the first article being voted upon, the Senate decided not to pursue voting on the last two articles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach ... ato_Corona


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:07 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5875
bugoyparin wrote:
Decision
The Senate gave its decision on May 29, 2012. The following table reflects the decision of each senator. Only the 2nd, 3rd and 7th articles were considered; after the required two-thirds vote to remove from office was reached on the first article being voted upon, the Senate decided not to pursue voting on the last two articles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach ... ato_Corona


I don't think Rizal understands the word remove from office.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 76  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group