Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:35 pm 
Middleweight

This will be worse than the Horn fight for Pac. Pac will have less hits on Thurman, and eventually Pac will lose. There is no way Horn can beat Thurman. No way Marquez could have beaten Thurman during Marquez' prime.

Basing it all on Thurman's comeback fight is a mistake. Pacquiao cannot beat any of the top 3 welter. Pac would be able to beat Garcia and Porter...that's it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:50 am 
Heavyweight

This is how the fight will go, Thurman will box, but he will get caught eventually. Pacman is Murata, but 3x faster and more explosive.

http://boxingvideo.org/rob-brant-vs-ryo ... ht-replay/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:51 am 
Heavyweight

Pancho Pantera wrote:
This will be worse than the Horn fight for Pac. Pac will have less hits on Thurman, and eventually Pac will lose. There is no way Horn can beat Thurman. No way Marquez could have beaten Thurman during Marquez' prime.

Basing it all on Thurman's comeback fight is a mistake. Pacquiao cannot beat any of the top 3 welter. Pac would be able to beat Garcia and Porter...that's it.

Marked for after the fight taunting 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:04 am 
Heavyweight

I think this is another Pac-Bradley 3 in the making .
Thurman is not going to like Pac's left cross .
And he will definitely have a nightmare dealing with Pac's speed and weird angles.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 am 
Middleweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
Pancho Pantera wrote:

Will be a great example of great pugilistic prognostication....but will take the boo's if Pac wins. I hope he does...i just do not see it as I am not blind to his deterioration.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:06 am 
Heavyweight

I agree with BOLO_Punch that the PAC-MAY fight could have gone either way, FLOYD did NOTHING memorable in that bout
It wasn't like he taught Manny a Boxing Lesson as El Terrible did in their first match.

I also Agree with JoeyinCALI that this bout will be like Bradley-PAC 3 as I believe Thurman resembles Bradley more than Hatton

Buboy said Thurman fights like Hatton, I disagree, Thurman isn't going to Bullrush Manny
He will try to Potshot him like Desert Storm hoping that one of the Right Crosses drops Manny and he wins by UD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:12 am 
Lightweight

Softening his stand, indirect retreat and surrender. This is inside of bad mouth Thurman's mind as the fight approaches. He does feel that soon it will come on him, that his days are counted to end his boxing career. He refers to himself when he said to retire Pacman in a reverse psychological aspect. Just hyping to add more " Moolah " to his final and retirement check. The Pacman is set to deliver his wish. My thoughts..
:thunder: :idea2: :thunder:

Pls. click: https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sport ... ck-him-out

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:41 am 
Heavyweight

Pancho Pantera wrote:
gritsteel2 wrote:
Pancho Pantera wrote:

Will be a great example of great pugilistic prognostication....but will take the boo's if Pac wins. I hope he does...i just do not see it as I am not blind to his deterioration.

Well, I am not blind to the quality of the press hyped current generation of champions ... even Pacman at this non-prime stage is above many in-their-prime boxers, and majority of boxers interviewed pick the Pacman. Of course, there are a few who don't, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. We shall see.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:36 am 
Heavyweight

Navy Blue wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
its too obvious that thurman is the younger, stronger, and the better fighter

i see pacman will be KOed face-first in the canvass

:lol: :lol:

Nice selling, mang romy.

Lots of costumer buying ur thread !!

:lol: :lol:

Obvious pre na mga baguhan :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:36 am 
Heavyweight

Paano pag natupad??????

:shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:26 pm 
Middleweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:
Paano pag natupad??????

:shock:

Pag natupad..eh di knocked out na rin itong website na ito. Miss all the aficionados before Marquez KO'd Pac. A lot of them laid low. More left when PBF beat Pac unanimously. This close to Pac's game, yet we do see the same needling and heckling, almost no comment from readers. This may be the ......end.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:06 pm 
Middleweight

problema kay "run time" thurman mahilig tumakbo! once matikman nya kamao ni Manny, marathon time na! :P :lol: :? 8) :?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:35 pm 
Middleweight

pagsabayin mo pa si porter at thurman in a...one fight after another/one by one..with packy....packy could still beat them :)

the only 2 welters stance in a way or a chance thus far for a win with packy..are spence and crawford...after packy demolished thurman...next in line are those two :)

...go manny...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:32 pm 
Heavyweight

Thurman will do what he does best. Ala-Mayweather run around the ring. He'll be running faster than AB.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:24 pm 
Heavyweight

Thunder_knuckles wrote:
Thurman will do what he does best. Ala-Mayweather run around the ring. He'll be running faster than AB.

I think Thurman will run out of steam. Pacman makes his opponents tired just by being in the ring with him, and Thurman has been training indoors most of the time it seems.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next