Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:22 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:21 am 
Heavyweight

Now that Manny is in the twilight of his career (because I see the Mayweather fight may be his last) we should take time to have a get-together party. A brotherhood party so to speak. Although probably some of us had some harsh words with one another still there is that binding force that makes us brothers and not just Filipinos. If so you noticed, we all sometimes call other members “bro” or “pare” or “ulol” or “ogag” or “bakla”. And eventhough they hurt at times you can feel the presence of why we are doing this and what makes us feel like this and that. I know the problem would be some of us are from overseas. Maybe we can talk that out.

So brothers, if it’s ok with you, why not have a party exclusively for Paclanders only – as in genuine Paclanders. One requirement should be of course Manny Pacquiao himself should be there. What do you think, brothers?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 am 
Heavyweight

pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:
Now that Manny is in the twilight of his career (because I see the Mayweather fight may be his last) we should take time to have a get-together party. A brotherhood party so to speak. Although probably some of us had some harsh words with one another still there is that binding force that makes us brothers and not just Filipinos. If so you noticed, we all sometimes call other members “bro” or “pare” or “ulol” or “ogag” or “bakla”. And eventhough they hurt at times you can feel the presence of why we are doing this and what makes us feel like this and that. I know the problem would be some of us are from overseas. Maybe we can talk that out.

So brothers, if it’s ok with you, why not have a party exclusively for Paclanders only – as in genuine Paclanders. One requirement should be of course Manny Pacquiao himself should be there. What do you think, brothers?

Do you really wanna see your "bros" and "pares" in Pacland or you just wanna see Pacman...? :)

I Love You Longkalog71
I Love You Morpheus24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:59 am 
Middleweight

When and where TS? If you can get Manny to show up I'm in.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:03 am 
Heavyweight

Of course it would be good if the great Pacman is coming. I believe you too would like that. Though the sole reason is to have a get-together for all Paclanders to have Manny mingling with us will be a great bonus.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:09 am 
Heavyweight

When and where? Who would organized? :?: :?: :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:18 am 
Heavyweight

whinz wrote:
When and where? Who would organized? :?: :?: :)

Some time after Christmas in the Philippines. Maybe we can get the opinion of boss mods.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 am 
Featherweight

magandang venue sa MOA siguro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 am 
Welterweight

Good idea maybe its better if Manny is the sponsor for foods and drinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:26 am 
Middleweight

pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:

invite big mac and el critico.. :carnival:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 am 
Heavyweight

Great idea! but where will it be held? Gensan?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 am 
Heavyweight

pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:

Mag solo ka sa get together.

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:55 am 
Featherweight

ok yan....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 am 
Welterweight

If you want an ultimate get-together, go here in Gensan mga bros... at least you will see first hand how big Pac is here now. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:11 am 
Heavyweight

GenSan? ok na. 1 vote here for GenSan as the place for that gathering... :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 am 
Lightweight

oo, nasa pinas ako etong december...tara...oo nga sana si idol na bahala sa mga pagkain,at alak..hehe.. :D