Alright I'll kill this one quickly.
1. Having a million gajillion posts and ranking as a heavyweight on this site doesn't solidify boxing knowledge.. I probably have the least posts with the most experience, and thats a challenge to anybody.
2. Everybody knows that Mohmed Ali DUCKED JOE FRAZIER FOR YEARS!!!! Hell Joe Frazier had to help Ali get his license back after he chickened out of Vietnam.
3. After Barrera he fought Fashan 3K for the 2nd spot in the IBF eliminator for the featherweight title.. He Fought Velazquez for the Vacant WBC international super feather weight belt, and Larios and Solis were the next ranked fighter for the title meaning MANDATORY FIGHTS!!! You also seem to forget that Solis was undefeated before Manny.
4. And Chris John??? In 2003 he wasn't even a recognized World Champ!! The guy who had the best record against him till then was 2/0, then next guy after his was 46/7 and never fought out of Indonesia. and the same goes for Guzman and Valero, they all fought nobody's at that point. Im willing to bet you didnt even know who they were at that time.
5. "linial" Spelled = LINEAL,*****... Lineal title means every belt from every sanctioning body. Hence WBC,IBO,IBF,WBO, so I dont know where you got "imaginary" from.
6. And lastly, calling coach Roach yellow is hittin a little close to home. For 1, he's trained more men to be Champions then your mother's seen in the sack. I'd ask you to come down to the wild card to tell him in his face, but gauging from gauging your English im probably certain your busy slangin pandesal under a bridge in Cavite. You have to be the dumbest Pac hater hear, at least others like Fuego and Viva etc know what the heck their taling about.
Mr. Miztyzo526, are you really miztyzo? what kind of miztizo, miztyzong "nog nog" or miztyzong" bakla," now i'll answer youu line by line.
1.You made it a minus factor and down size being a member of Pacland Heavyweight, right? ang galing mo ! me, I salute them.
2. You called me "*****" when I typed it wrong the word Lineal, what about when you misspelled the word "muhammad"? there are 4 letters missing and also the word talking, now can I call you "*****" too?
3.Muhammad Ali was managed by Lousiana Millionaires who got lots of connections and the licensure problem of the boxers are the job of the manager and promoter, Ali never asked the help of Joe, and he never ducked Frazier.
4.When he fought Juanita on May 2004, and ended in a draw, Pacqcacak was already the no.1 challenger no need to participate in elimination bout.
5.Pacqcacak fought Oscar Larios instead the WBA Feather Champion Chris John , who defeated Juanita, Jan 2006, he ducked Joan Guzman the WBO Superfeatherweight Champion from 2002 to 2008 and fought Jorge Solis April 2007, He ducked Edwin Valero who at that time was the WBA Superfeather Champs 2006-08 and fought Barerra Oct. 2007.
5.Yellow Roach Got 1 boxer that under his training became a champion ( don't include Amir Khan bc if not for Pacman winning streak Amir will not Approach Freddie) and the rest are failures, Manfredo lost to Joe Calsaghe, Ysrael Vasquez lost to Marquez, Oscar lost to Monk#yM@y, Bernard Hopskin lost to Joe Calsaghe, Bernabe Concepcion lost to Steven Luevano, Gerry Penalosa lost to the Mexican champs, Check his Record as a trainer before you Idolize him
1.LoL, your getting mad at me for misspelling Cascius changed name??? You know how many variations of MUHAMED their are?? How about misspelling LOUISIANA and LICENSE??
2.And about ALI never ducking Frazier.... http://www.hbo.com/boxing/features/arti ... ner.html,,
, read a book from time to time instead of relying on the internet for all your ""boxing info""
3. Do you understand the difference between SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT and plain old FEATHERWEIGHT??And about Chris John, Manny hasn't fought as a feather weight since 04 numb nuts, why come down in weight to fight someones who's achievements came from fighting 1 good boxer?? And Joan GUZMAN?? Nobody even knew who the hell he was, and he only started to fight in the US after 2004. And he's only fought 1 mentionable boxer and that was HUMBERTO SOTO!! Guzman wasn't even a lightweight champ until 08 and by the end of that year Manny was already geared up to move to light welter!! And yes he fought Solis... So what he was undefeated and up next in line to take Manny's title... WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT SANCTIONED MANDATORY FIGHTS. And Edwin Valero??? Now I know your retarded, name 1 notable fighter that Valero fought from 06 to 08??? Yeah, im going to fight some guy who beats up nobody's and deny MAB his rematch for the title. The only CLOSE to notable fighter that Valero faced was Antonio Pitalua and even he's fought a bunch of nobody's!! Case in point Guzman/Valero and John, didn't even deserve to think about calling out Pac.
4. What does Manny's success have to do with Amir taking on Freddie Roach.. Roach was a world class trainer WAAAAY before Manny came along. And what about Manfredo & Vasquez and the others??? SO WHAT!! Boxers lose from time to time with the exception for 1 in a 1000, hell even Manny losses, so what's the big whoop?? And Im giving you the benefit of the doubt in not thinking your totally stupid, because I would assume that you DO KNOW that Penalosa, Hopkins and ODLH aren't even his full time fighters.. What do you expect to get out of a boxer that's only been with you for a few months as opposed to other trainers thats had them for years... retard. And believe me I know his record,
# Inducted into the World Boxing Hall of Fame, "Expanded Category" (Managers & Trainers).
# 2006 California Boxing Hall of Fame Inductee (Non-Boxer)
# 2003, 2006, 2008 & 2009 Boxing Writers Association of America Trainer of the Year
# 2008 World Boxing Council (WBC) "Lifetime Achievement Award"
and that's just the tip of the iceberg. When Emanuel Steward says Freddie is a top notch trainer,, that just nullify's anything you have to say, given your not even close to being allowed to sniff his jock strap.
and fyi,,, check your spelling again ""Calsaghe/Ysrael/ Hopskin/"" and please for the love of GOD, learn to quote!