Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:20 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:47 pm 
Heavyweight

hello visayanbum :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:52 pm 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
BEERHAUZ wrote:
Mods may BALIW dito pilit nire-Revive yung sariling thread :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ilang taon na ba to hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin makuntento si TS? naka eternal Auto-Hukay mode yata to tuwing pupunta sa site
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Please lock this thread, kung sing Baliw ni TS ang nagtatanong walang patutunguhan to, 112 PAGES na nararating nakikipag debate pa rin? Bisayaboy please stop your stupidity

Hoy?.. Butiking Kangkarot Dancer...What wrong, is it Illegal?? if its illegal then the Mods can delete it....if there are nice "BOXING TOPICS" thats nice to discuss... I'll answer them.. but I'm more at ease if I'll answer them in my own "THREAD"......Walang "PATUTUNGUHAN"..check 'READ" below the last post I answered...nobody gave the EXACT answers so I brought it here and I gave the right answer taken from my "486" basck issues of British and RINGMAG...".repeat read below"..."UNGASSS"......God Bless mga MODS nd also to ..BOSS..."DONG SECUYA"

willvill wrote:

What do you think is the reason why Floyd got the monicker "Pretty Boy"?

In my reading about boxing, I have not come across, another boxer given a nickname...pretty.
and why did he not chose...handsome since he is a man.

The topic, I must admit, might have been analyzed already in previous thread?

Sir willvill..here is my reply

Mayweather had an amateur record of 84–6[15] and won national Golden Gloves championships in 1993 (at 106 lb), 1994 (at 114 lb), and 1996 (at 125 lb).[16] He was given the nickname "Pretty Boy" by his amateur teammates because he had relatively few scars, a result of the defensive techniques that his father (Floyd Mayweather, Sr.) and uncle (Roger Mayweather) had taught him.[17] In his orthodox defensive stance, Mayweather often utilizes the 'shoulder roll'. The shoulder roll is an old-school boxing technique in which the right hand is held normally or slightly higher than normal, the left hand is down around the midsection, and the lead shoulder is raised high on the cheek in order to cover the chin and block punches. The right hand (from orthodox stance) is used as it normally would be to block punches coming from the other side, such as left hooks. From this stance, Mayweather blocks, slips, and deflects most of his opponents' punches, even when cornered, by twisting left and right to the rhythm of their punches......God Bless To ALL..

Amigo Vb one thing he doesnt know
that this Thread is your own Forum :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 am 
Cruiserweight

FunkyDog wrote:
visayanboy wrote:
BEERHAUZ wrote:
Mods may BALIW dito pilit nire-Revive yung sariling thread :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ilang taon na ba to hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin makuntento si TS? naka eternal Auto-Hukay mode yata to tuwing pupunta sa site
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Please lock this thread, kung sing Baliw ni TS ang nagtatanong walang patutunguhan to, 112 PAGES na nararating nakikipag debate pa rin? Bisayaboy please stop your stupidity

Hoy?.. Butiking Kangkarot Dancer...What wrong, is it Illegal?? if its illegal then the Mods can delete it....if there are nice "BOXING TOPICS" thats nice to discuss... I'll answer them.. but I'm more at ease if I'll answer them in my own "THREAD"......Walang "PATUTUNGUHAN"..check 'READ" below the last post I answered...nobody gave the EXACT answers so I brought it here and I gave the right answer taken from my "486" basck issues of British and RINGMAG...".repeat read below"..."UNGASSS"......God Bless mga MODS nd also to ..BOSS..."DONG SECUYA"

willvill wrote:

What do you think is the reason why Floyd got the monicker "Pretty Boy"?

In my reading about boxing, I have not come across, another boxer given a nickname...pretty.
and why did he not chose...handsome since he is a man.

The topic, I must admit, might have been analyzed already in previous thread?

Sir willvill..here is my reply

Mayweather had an amateur record of 84–6[15] and won national Golden Gloves championships in 1993 (at 106 lb), 1994 (at 114 lb), and 1996 (at 125 lb).[16] He was given the nickname "Pretty Boy" by his amateur teammates because he had relatively few scars, a result of the defensive techniques that his father (Floyd Mayweather, Sr.) and uncle (Roger Mayweather) had taught him.[17] In his orthodox defensive stance, Mayweather often utilizes the 'shoulder roll'. The shoulder roll is an old-school boxing technique in which the right hand is held normally or slightly higher than normal, the left hand is down around the midsection, and the lead shoulder is raised high on the cheek in order to cover the chin and block punches. The right hand (from orthodox stance) is used as it normally would be to block punches coming from the other side, such as left hooks. From this stance, Mayweather blocks, slips, and deflects most of his opponents' punches, even when cornered, by twisting left and right to the rhythm of their punches......God Bless To ALL..

Amigo Vb one thing he doesnt know
that this Thread is your own Forum :D

Sir JewelFunky, Yeah, Amigo you're are right..God Bless you..

Mr.Subversive wrote:

What a performance !!!! He is too skilled, too quick, too powerful even at age 37

P4P rankings right now should be:

1. Floyd
2. Sergio
3. Pacquiao

Smart Subversive, you become "INURED TO REDICULE" and Please..don't waste your time praising a CherryPicker...Sergio MARVEL Martinez is a Cheap Replica of our Idol Floydjr...he will only fight BOXERS whom the think he can win. If Martinez really wants to bethe no.1 P4P, he should move up in tthe SuperMiddleWeight and fight the Big Four...Pirog, Lucian Bute, Ward, and Carl Froch....Pacman started as Strawweight but got his first bBelt as Flyweight then move forward to win the 154 lbs WBC Crwn and FloydJr. won his 130 Lbs belt then went on to challeged Dela Hoya and captured the 154 Lightmiddleweight Belt...while Sergio Martinez got his first belt..INTERIM Light Middleweight 154 lbs only ( he didn't beat a LightMiddleweight champion only INTERIM Or No.1 Contender) and then Won the Middleweight Crown by Beating Kelly Pavlik ..Why did he stop from Middleweight and didn't move up in weights and Targets other Champions?...Martinez is a "COWARD" Why he didn't Imitate Pacman and FloydJr?? who went on Challenging other Higherweight BeltHolders and along the way the collected Crowns...In Contrast Martinez Kept on BARKING to the 2 Smaller Boxers hoping to get a Blockbuster Bouts from the 2 CASHCOWS in BOXING.....The Argentinian Boxer defeated Uknown Fighters and only fought 2 "CLASS "A" FIGHTERS.. Pavlik by decision and Paul Williams..a 1 win and 1 loss.... Now you still think he should be the number 2 P4P??......Nice Thread, don't stop LAMPASOING the Pactards....Remember, we are the Floydiots..and I'm your King....God Bless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:16 am 
Cruiserweight

An indian guy walks into a restaurant and has a chinese waiter. He orders a coke and says that it tastes funny. Then the waiter says, "Me Chinese! Me play joke! Me put pee-pee in your coke!" Pissed, the indian guy leaves. Next a British man walks in and orders a coke. When he tells the waiter that it tastes funy, the waiter replies: "Me Chinese! Me play joke! Me put pee-pee in your Coke!" The British man becomes quite frustrated, and storms out. Then an American Cowboy walks in and orders a coke. When he tries it and he tells the waiter that it tases funny, the waiter says, "Me Chinese! Me play joke! Me put pee-pee in your coke!" Angered, the cowboy replies: "Oh yeah? Well then Me Cowboy! Me shoot fast! Me cap bullet up your @$$!" And shoots him.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:06 pm 
Cruiserweight

My opinion was shared with others,Freddie Roach is just average Trainer and also Pacman could have been a better boxer if Freddie was not his Trainer....read the comments of Mr. Joel Diaz the Trainer of Bradley..

Read this write-up:
“That’s the reason why I don’t watch news,” Diaz would say upon hearing of Roach’s bold proclamations. “That’s the reason why I don’t read stuff. Because I don’t want to know. And if I know, it doesn’t bother me. I know what I got and I know in what shape Timothy is. What mentality he is in. They can talk all they want. I don’t care. At the end of the day, Freddie’s not going to be in the ring fighting Bradley; it’s going to be Pacquiao.”

And while Ricky Hatton may have once been considered the number one junior welterweight on the block, Diaz insists he was past his peak and out of true fighting shape by the time Pacquiao got to him.

“Yeah, he did knock out Ricky Hatton, but come on, it’s Ricky Hatton,” Diaz stated. “After Mayweather knocked him out, Ricky Hatton was no longer the same. This guy blows up to 180, 190 pounds and then he makes 140; he loses everything on the scale. In order for you to get knocked out the way Manny Pacquiao knocked out Ricky Hatton, you’ve got to be hydrated. Because, if you’re hydrated, you will knock get knocked out like that. You can tell that knock out had a lot to do with hydration.”

Never one to typically talk trash or belittle anyone, Diaz still felt the need to continue returning fire.

“I respect every person, every trainer, that dedicates time to a fighter. But personally, myself, I feel he’s been an overrated trainer,” Diaz would say of Roach. “There’s only so much he can do. I just think that if Manny Pacquiao had landed in the United States with any other trainer, he would have made another trainer famous. Because it was Manny Pacquiao who made Freddie Roach famous, not Freddie Roach [who] made Manny Pacquiao famous.”

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:37 pm 
Heavyweight

OK.. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 pm 
Heavyweight

Where is VB mods?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:36 am 
Cruiserweight

dwight wrote:
Where is VB mods?

He'll come back as soon as Manny wins a fight again... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:34 pm 
Heavyweight

Where is visayanboy now?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 pm 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
visayanboy wrote:
MR. Romy Nabas, this isnot a Grammar land so why don't you reply in my post below let's see how good you are, I'm expert in Boxing knowhow, if i'm still expert in english the more I have enemy here. Why don't ask the moderators to Ban me here? ask also which 2 of us can contribute more in boxing knowledges? and if the found out you're better than me then I'll stop posting here..so continue laughing I want you to be happy thats my gift to all Grammar Marshall...by the way, are you anti-catchweight?
Here my post, check and reply..

Sen.Manny Pacquiao, has the weapons to make him the greatest boxer of all time but cowardice prevent it, Muhammad Ali the only Heavyweight boxer being called the greatest, fought whoever, whomever,and all newcomers as well as worthy challengers to be called the greatest. Lets turn the clock few years back after teh Barrera fight, he had been ducking (except for Morales & Juanita) champions such as In Jin Chi, Chris John, Joan Guzman ancd EdwinValero, and instead he fought insignificant bout to unworthy opponents like Fahsan3kbattery,Larios,Velasquez, and Jorge Solis. "MoneyPac" not really concerned in collecting Major world titles ( Linial is Imaginary titles andd RingMag is Magazine belts, Licence as Magazine not as Boxing Orgs.) Money is first to him, God 2nd and Boxing is third, he didn't even mentioned his country. His ring tactician "Yellow Roach" is also a coward and he is one deminsional Trainer and his main target are they Minor Boxing Orgs. because the opponents are class b fighters, its easy training work and easy money, he was afraid to match MoneyPac to Yuri Foreman ( 1/2 inch taller than ODLH) bc Foreman is smart boxer ( cotto not afraid to Yuri bc its honor for his country to win lightmiddle crown)and his limited talent as a trainer might be exposed and the truth is that his technique knowhow is good only for Sluggers and Punch Catchers.

just do the search on old threads about catchweights during pacquiao vs. cotto fights. i created threads on that issue and it reaches around 70 pages because of healthy discussions between me, lightspeed, devil_may_cry, freewheeze, helven, ryanmikhael, etc. mayabang ka na nga, tamad ka pa!

you may also search for those threads were i fearlessly forecasted that dela hoya will be ko'd by pacman hatton will kiss the canvass and will be sent to the dreamland months before the actual fights BASED ON ANALYSIS OF THEIR STYLES, THEIR KEY ARESENALS, AND THEIR STRENGTH AND WEAKNESSES. i do not create a thread just to malign a boxer without showing competent proof. kagugahan yun. gaya ng ginagawa mo ngayon.

i will never argue with an ***** like you. meron ngang isang signature ng pacland member.

"never argue with an *****. they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

naintindihan mo ibig sabihin nun????

malamang hindi..... bobo ka kasi :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, i have no time to argue with an ***** like you.

Nakakatawa alalahanin ang nakaraan :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:04 pm 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
visayanboy wrote:
Sen.Manny Pacquiao, has the weapons to make him the greatest boxer of all time but cowardice prevent it, Muhammad Ali the only Heavyweight boxer being called the greatest, fought whoever, whomever,and all newcomers as well as worthy challengers to be called the greatest. Lets turn the clock few years back after teh Barrera fight, he had been ducking (except for Morales & Juanita) champions such as In Jin Chi, Chris John, Joan Guzman ancd EdwinValero, and instead he fought insignificant bout to unworthy opponents like Fahsan3kbattery,Larios,Velasquez, and Jorge Solis. "MoneyPac" not really concerned in collecting Major world titles ( Linial is Imaginary titles andd RingMag is Magazine belts, Licence as Magazine not as Boxing Orgs.) Money is first to him, God 2nd and Boxing is third, he didn't even mentioned his country. His ring tactician "Yellow Roach" is also a coward and he is one deminsional Trainer and his main target are they Minor Boxing Orgs. because the opponents are class b fighters, its easy training work and easy money, he was afraid to match MoneyPac to Yuri Foreman ( 1/2 inch taller than ODLH) bc Foreman is smart boxer ( cotto not afraid to Yuri bc its honor for his country to win lightmiddle crown)and his limited talent as a trainer might be exposed and the truth is that his technique knowhow is good only for Sluggers and Punch Catchers.

just to add info on your utak-ipis knowledge, mayabang na visayanboy, eto FACTS (not hallucinations)

in jin chi - the south korean boxer who only fought in japan and south korea only. you want pacquiao to go on sputh korea and lose via hometown decision?? the same boxer who was outboxed and outclassed by erik morales in twelve lopsided round in his lone fight in the US??? you know who is erik morales? the guy with a broken nose and was looking to his father in the ringside as if asking if he will continue fighting pacquiao. LUMALABAS KATANGAHAN MO VISAYANBOY. ANO BA YANG KATANGAHAN MO, INBORN?? :biglaugh:
chris john - the guy who salvage a draw and a UD vs. the always short rocky juarez, who was given boxing lesson by barrera, who was annihilated by pacman. chris john, a worthy challenger for pacman???? tama na pagtira ng katol!! :lol:
joan guzman - oh, that domincan dandy that comes overweight and still afraid to fight grandpa nate campbell. even struggled against another grandpa ali funeka. the only recognizable name in his resume is a UD win against humberto sotto. do you want him to retire early by feeding him to pacman?? ULUL KA BA VISAYANBOY?? :shock:
edwin valero - yeah, he has a wild power punch. but he is dead. you are crying over spilled milk visayanboy. oh, that's metaphor. naiintidihan mo ba visayanboy ano ibig sabihin ng "crying over spilled milk"??? malamang hindi. bobo ka kasi!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mang beergay, ganito kami noon mag asaran :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:22 pm 
Heavyweight

Good day, mga butiking kangkarot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114