Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:19 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:43 am 
Cruiserweight

:lol:

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 am 
Cruiserweight

LordShades wrote:
Roach blundered into currently training two world champions and has more top-notch boxers wanting his service than he can handle.
BTW...Freddie Roach will admit he is far from perfect and has many mistakes but do you know what he mentions most two mistakes he made....first, staying a boxer too long instead of knowing when to quit and second....introducing Manny to Konz.

MR. LordShades what YellowRoach stated he let the boxer stay to long instead of knowing when to quit, thats not true, its the reverse, when Israel Vasquez lost to Rafael MArquez in Mar 03 2007 he told Israel to quit, Yeah Vasquez quitted in going to his WildCard gym but went to other trainer Mr.Espinoza who trained him and he was able to regained his superbantam crown from Marquez. If Israel Listend to YellowRoach he can't get back his IBF belt plus the 2 wins against Marquez in their SuperBantam trilogy. GOd Bless you..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 am 
Heavyweight

golemaw wrote:
visayanboy wrote:
golemaw wrote:
so some of us think that this thread is great because of the "genius" (daw) of the thread starter...i dont think so...i praise more for those who add spices such as gene, romy and more....good day pacland! :D

Mr GOLI MAW, yeah its true these people you mentioned and the others add spices bc if not with them LALANGAWIN aang thread ko and they are very good adversaries. Syanga pala, GOLI is LIGO right ? kung Maligo ka what soap you use? sabong mabango ba o sabong panlaba? ANO? panglaba' you're too stingy, O.K. I'll send you IMPORTED BABY Oil, WOW! instant pleasure maramdaman mo... GOd Bless you..MARIANG PALAD ..member..NO.6..

wow! tnx for adding me though! its my pleasure! at last i grab ur attention mr . genius. nah...maybe ill be the one to send u up...im here and ur there...out there far far (major major) away flank area of sothern visayas what do you want??? irish,dove,ivory? zest and safeguard aren't available here. :lol:

Welcome to the MARIANG PALAD group bro! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a member of the Silahis 10 and Alilang Kanin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 am 
Heavyweight

Hey VB, is it true that your parents blundered into bringing you up in this world because they didn't know that their jackass of a son will become a "racket sciencetist"? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

genetophile wrote:
Hey VB, is it true that your parents blundered into bringing you up in this world because they didn't know that their jackass of a son will become a "racket sciencetist"? :biglaugh:

Sir Gene, I thought i'm the only one who is bobo in spelling pati ba naman ikaw nahawa sa akin, the words are ROCKET SCIENCETEST bc soon i'll be incharge in "TESTING" the KWITEST and MINI-ROCKETS in one of Bocaue Bolacan's bawang and lebentador factory. You are not a member of ALILANG TUTONG you belong to the prestigious group the " S@L@HIS 10.. God Bless ..SIL@HIS na "gurang"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 pm 
Middleweight

lol this is no longer Blunders of Freddie Roach :lol: :lol: :lol:
your a different kind of animal VB :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm 
Heavyweight

@VB: i'm just curious.. do you also talk like that in real life? 8)

for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." ~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His love endures forever." Psalm 118:1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 pm 
Middleweight

:lol: :lol:
the TS is very knowledgeable about boxing...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 pm 
Middleweight

hindsight is 20-20

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:35 pm 
Cruiserweight

eizljay wrote:
TS,
Pacman is known world-wide and will still be in the years to come. His Coach have sumthin to do with it, lots of it actually.
So focus on the positives. It's not even a case of half empty, half full bcuz our Manny and Coach Roach is at the top right now.

You want Manny to win all belts from paperweight to superheavy? get real bro

Mr.Eizljay, so "HIS COACH HAVE SUMTHIN TO DO WITH IT," so lets compare the last 2 fights of FloydJr. and PAC,- PAC/COTTO, PAC/CLOTTEY and FLOYD/JUANITA, FLOYD/MOSLEY, now which of the 2 pairs get more PAY PER VIEW income PAC or FLOYDJR.?.. Its Floyd fights who earned more money and neither of the 2 fights are Championship Fights bc Floyd refused to pay sanction fee...to make it clear to you its always YellowRoach decisions are being fallowed by PAC bc Roach is Father Figure to him...God Bless

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 pm 
Heavyweight

:snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring: :snoring:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:54 am 
Heavyweight

r3xb0i wrote:
:lol: :lol:
the TS is very knowledgeable about boxing...

indeed...his 100+ issues of Ring Magazine is truly remarkable..Nothing beats VB in terms of boxing knowledge..he must be hired by HBO as an ANALyst :biglaugh:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:00 am 
Cruiserweight

plutonium wrote:
@VB: i'm just curious.. do you also talk like that in real life? 8)

why bro? do you expect another kind of VoBo aside from this TS? this is his real self olredi bro. no more no less. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:04 am 
Cruiserweight

genetophile wrote:

this VoBo is ubod talaga ng pagka bopols...kahit anong pag correct sa kanya he will insist that what he is saying is the only truth. as if by reading his 160+ ring mags gave him that immunity from falsehood. a real stupid animal. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 pm 
Cruiserweight

mayweatherbuster wrote:
genetophile wrote:

this VoBo is ubod talaga ng pagka bopols...kahit anong pag correct sa kanya he will insist that what he is saying is the only truth. as if by reading his 160+ ring mags gave him that immunity from falsehood. a real stupid animal. :lol:

Mr. MicroSoft I got you really between the eyes, what a shot!, why fuming so mad? Ha! you already loss sensation in certain parts of your body and your partner is already complaining? well thats the results of overdose in using the BAYAGRA soon you'll notice that it will shrink as big as the .22 caliber bullet but the plus side its also as hard as the bullet. If you will ask me what is the best remedy to solve the actual existence of your defect, my answer is TRANSPLANT, there is new method now that the DONOR ay UNGGOY he..he..he...HOY!.huwag kang matatawa...ma balahibo ang sa UNGGOY" makikiliti ang GF mo..he..he..he.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next