Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:40 am 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
genetophile wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
this is the most blunderous reply i've ever read :lol: :lol:

IF you call that a reply bro. :biglaugh:
I thought it was just some kind of a random collection of characters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sir Gene you belong to the prestigious group the SILAHIS 10, you're PREZ is back Mr.Dwight, he was absent 1 week ..God bless..Silahis..

How's your JagVar? Try replying to this post. Note that this post reached the max number of quoted posts, which is 3. Let's see you reply and not mess up the quotes. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 am 
Cruiserweight

visayanboy wrote:
Hoy! i'm not directing this post to you bc you're Genius, I don't want to LAMPASO a Lower weight you have no jewels, wala akong karangalan makuha I prefer adversaries who are good and I can learn from them also, you're mess up, check the dates, boxing regulations and venues, don't "ever ever ever" say that i'm wrong bc what I posted it here came from RingMag and I reviewed all the dates repeat the dates to avoid any mistakes....God bless you...congrats ,you are now a member of MARY de PALM group...Good luck

thanks my idol for this wonderful boxing knowledges..because of this, i can take monkeymay's rant without batting an eyelash....show no mercy my idol, lower weight, higher weight, bejewelled or no jewels..go lampaso them all..!!

if you have to, don't hesitate to hambalos them with your tricycle err your jaguar..!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
visayanboy wrote:
Hoy! i'm not directing this post to you bc you're Genius, I don't want to LAMPASO a Lower weight you have no jewels, wala akong karangalan makuha I prefer adversaries who are good and I can learn from them also, you're mess up, check the dates, boxing regulations and venues, don't "ever ever ever" say that i'm wrong bc what I posted it here came from RingMag and I reviewed all the dates repeat the dates to avoid any mistakes....God bless you...congrats ,you are now a member of MARY de PALM group...Good luck

this is the most blunderous reply i've ever read :lol: :lol:

IF you call that a reply bro. :biglaugh:
I thought it was just some kind of a random collection of characters. :lol: :lol: :lol:
visayanboy wrote:
Sir Gene you belong to the prestigious group the SILAHIS 10, you're PREZ is back Mr.Dwight, he was absent 1 week ..God bless..Silahis..

VB, you missed me..
I am just here..
Lurking mode for the past weeks..
Busy sa pamamasada.. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:27 pm 
visayanboy wrote:

You'r really funny VB.... karangalan?? You think you have that around here? Or you think you can get it from here? You think you have credibility around pacland? Tama nga si bro Romy... useless makipag discussion sa iyo... I did before with my other ID.... and I said I wouldn't bother with you again, but since this is a new ID, di ko lang mapiglan sarili ko na ipoint out kamalian dun sa posts mo..you kept asking if your points we're wrong...and I showed you that yes, they were indeed wrong.

Tapos imbes na i dispute mo yung mga sinabi ko, that is all the reply that you will give??
You see my level as straw weight with 8 posts and you think I can't handle you in an intelligent debate? Think again brother. Your whole style, technique, not to mention how you interpret what you read from those 160 ring magazine are so amateurish, you come off as clueless.

I think you need to re-read your Ring Magazines, and since you are rich, I suggest you pay someone to translate it in Filipino, or your visayan dialect, so you can COMPREHEND what you are reading. Maybe then you can post something of substance around here.

And what's up with the groupings?? You think by lumping people who wants to debate you into childish and gay-themed titles that you are winning the debate?? WHat are you, 5 years old?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:32 pm 
Cruiserweight

OK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:23 pm 
Heavyweight

bringpacmantoBigD wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

You'r really funny VB.... karangalan?? You think you have that around here? Or you think you can get it from here? You think you have credibility around pacland? Tama nga si bro Romy... useless makipag discussion sa iyo... I did before with my other ID.... and I said I wouldn't bother with you again, but since this is a new ID, di ko lang mapiglan sarili ko na ipoint out kamalian dun sa posts mo..you kept asking if your points we're wrong...and I showed you that yes, they were indeed wrong.

Tapos imbes na i dispute mo yung mga sinabi ko, that is all the reply that you will give??
You see my level as straw weight with 8 posts and you think I can't handle you in an intelligent debate? Think again brother. Your whole style, technique, not to mention how you interpret what you read from those 160 ring magazine are so amateurish, you come off as clueless.

I think you need to re-read your Ring Magazines, and since you are rich, I suggest you pay someone to translate it in Filipino, or your visayan dialect, so you can COMPREHEND what you are reading. Maybe then you can post something of substance around here.

And what's up with the groupings?? You think by lumping people who wants to debate you into childish and gay-themed titles that you are winning the debate?? WHat are you, 5 years old?

nice one bro :)

Di bale nang tamad, hindi naman pagod.....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:34 pm 
Cruiserweight

Global Neuro-Psychiatric Reseach Foundation (GNPRF) based in Brussels has come up with this report:

After 17 years of studies on the nature, causes and effect of a disease called "Inverted-Nuero-Psychiatric-Homo-Sapiens-Mental-Disorder" INPHSMD this Global agency tasked to study this disease infecting people around the world from 3 years old to 27 years old has this to say: there is no known cure for such kind of disease. Science and Medicine is incapable of knowing its Nature and Causes. the only known part to Science and Medicine is its effect to the human being, i.e. "the person infected with this disease has these symptoms: 1) can talk and read and use reasoning but always inverted and in a mess. 2) can not comprehend what he is reading and what he is talking about. 3) has no ability to make any logical thinking and reasoning thus when he reasons out its always in confusion even in the most simple thing in life. 4) when caught in situations when he no longer can give right answers he resorts to lewd and sexually related arguments to cover up his inability to think correctly and give correct answer. 5.) has the tendency to threaten people who are against his thinking and reasoning. 6) has the tendency to use his family as a tool to accomplish his wishful thinking. 7) has the ability to use some polite and courteous words but mixes it up with devilish attacking words just to compensate and back-up his wishful thinking attitude. very resourceful in reading but always incapable of comprehending what he is reading. 9) has the ability to use his very innate sharp but very short-timed correct thinking but always incapable of sustaining right reasoning and argumentations even just in 1 (one) minute. 10) it's natural and second-skin to them to be boastful and claiming of good things compared to other persons just to compensate his/their inability to cope in the normal way people would use their mind. 11) natural to them to stand firm even unto death in asserting their faulty and always inverted and messy reasoning for the reason that they have no ability to comprehend what they are thinking and saying whatsoever. 12) has the ability to mix up with normal people, can even go into schooling but there is one and very clear difference between them and the normal people: Normal people when told that he is doing wrong has the natural tendency to re-examine himself because of shame but those people infected with this INPHSMD disease will never resort to self-examination whether he/she has committed mistake or not because they have no idea of what is shameful, they also have no idea of how to self-correct.

Source: GNPRF Annual Publications; Diseases with no known cure. Chapters 1-3, pp. 7-119, 2009. Revisited Issue. Brussels

this must be the correct and comprehensive description of a person like VB.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 pm 
Light Heavyweight

VB....pabadlong na ba... Latigohon takag ikog sa page ron, maoy imo. Kasi naka-ulaw ka na sa atong lahi ba. If you will not stop. DDSon ta ka. :lol: Just kidding. Peace.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:24 am 
Lightweight

Good day to all!

Best wishes to these prestigious groups the Sil@his, MicroSoft, Mary De Palm and most especially to its founder, Sir VB, who, despite of his busy days in the roads of “Las Bigas, Damaguete”, he still finds time to support and communicates to such wonderful groups and imparts to us readers his wide array of mind-boggling “Boxing Knowledges”. :mrgreen:

Good luck and more power!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:39 am 
Light Heavyweight

The only blunders I could come up with is Roach not punching Floyd Sr in the ring on HBO 24/7, Michael Koncz and Pac's entourage whenever they posed for the cameras.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:43 am 
Heavyweight

kantahan muna natin si coach freddie :D

NAPAKASAKIT KUYA FREDDIE
by ROEL CORTEZ

Ako'y naririto nagbabanat ng buto
Sa mainit na syudad sa bansa ng Arabyano
Anong hirap pala ang kumita ng pera
Kakapal ang iyong kamay
Masusunog pa ang kulay

Sa aking pagtulog ang langing iniisip
Bumilis na ang araw upang ako'y makabalik
Ipinigil ang bisyo alak, sugal, sigarilyo
Upang makaipon magtitiis na lang ako

chorus:
Napakasakit Kuya Freddie
Ang sinapit ng aking buhay
Napakasakit Kuya Freddie
Sabihin mo kung ano ang gagawin

At ako ay natuwa sumulat ang aking anak
Ako ay nabigla at agad ay lumuha
"Itay umuwi ka dalian mo lang sana
Si Inay ay may iba nagtataksil sa 'yo aking ama"

rep. chorus

III
At ako ay umuwi gabi na ng dumating
Ang dal'wa kung anak sa malayo nakatingin
Mata'y namumula halos nakapikit na
Ang kanilang kamay may hahak na mrijuana

IV
Ngunit ang masakit ako'y nagtataka
Dalawa naming anak bakit ngayon ay tatlo na?
Mahal kung asawa may kasama na siyang iba
Anong lupit naman dala pa ang aking pera

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:55 am 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
ladykiller wrote:
TS, it seems that you're alone into believing that "blunders" thing about Roach :D

Mr. LadyKiller, as Paclander to Paclander kindly answer these?
The Blunders of Freddie Roach,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
.."Is this wrong?"....Month of August 2003, Freedie first choice for PAC opponent after he won the fight against Lucero was the rugged Mexican Boxer Ayala, bc he was afraid to match PAC to BARRERA and he insisted that PAC needed a tune up fight in the feather division. The late Mr. Nazario was the manager then of Pacman and he didn't heed the advised of Freddie so BARRERA and PAC fought, that fight was the JUMPSTART of PAC boxing carreer

"Is this wrong?"...Year 2004 to2007, Mr.Roach refused to let PACMAN fighr the Feather Champ In Jin Chi and Valero Superfeather champ for the Featherweight and Superfeather belts, these 2 fights according to BObArum would be BLOCKBUSTER bc it will be held in MACAO, the GAMBLING MECCA in ASIA and
gamblers Money will be pouring in Macao, PAC can easily win the 2 Crowns with a big Rewards and perhaps he will not experience the humiliation that he received from JUANITA, who went to the Phil.to let him sign the Return Bout Contractt and in Local TV station telling everyone that he won the fight.

"Is this wrong?....April 2008, The Manager of Juan Diaz was challenging PAC to meet his Undefeated, Volume puncher, and Relentless WBA,IBF,and WBO Lightweight Champion the BABY BULL, but Freddie Declined ( PAC can easily knockout the BaBy Bull) and he chose David Diaz. If Team Pacquiao didn't refuse the challenged of Juan Diaz, Juanita will not go up in the 135 lbs weight bc PAC is the lightweight Champ and PAC won't fight him then of course he will not be Lightweight Champion so Floyd JR. will not fight Juanita bc he is only a SuperFeather champion and he can't BRAGs for what he is Bragging now he is better fighter than PAC bc he gave Juanita a boxing Lesson then the result less money for FloydJR.

Is this wrong also?...December 2009, a month after PAC captured the WBO WELTER, manager of Yuri Foreman challenged Team Pacquiao for a PAC vs.Foreman in LasVegas and also Shane Mosley keep on Barking to Team Pacquiao for a Blockbuster fight, but Mr.Roach declined and went to Clottey. IF PAC fought Foreman he is now the WBA LightMiddleWeight Champ and he can defend his Lightmiddle Title to MARGA ( Mexican Money) or if he fought Shane Mosley, Floyd can't brags that he got a fight (Floyd/Mosley is the 2nd Highest Non-heavyweight fight ) that is a big Pay per View sales and 1.4 million TV revenues, and PacMan will be ahead to Floyd in Forbes Listing of Boxers earnings...All of these taht I posted came from my collection of 160 back issues of RingMagazine....If you think these are wrong, i'll still respect your opinion..God Bless you..by the way are you anti-catchweight or pro ?

di na marunong maglagay ng avi, di pa alam gamitin ang bbcodes...kulit mo, eh mali nga lahat..herherher

Trans: wow, visayanboy has an accurate and comprehensible way of presenting his opinion..
This is a visayanboy's remarkable feat which earns him a spot in the history of mankind. He deserves all the credit in the world, HAIL VISAYANBOY..Image

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:12 pm 
Heavyweight

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:00 pm 
Heavyweight

Classic VB :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10