Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm 
Cruiserweight

genetophile wrote:
helven wrote:
Are all these your personal observations or taken from you 160 back issues of Ring Magazine?
If yes, please acknowledge your source or link.

Literature Cited:

Bantigue (2010). "I Will Not be Caught Sleeping Again When God Grants Wisdom To People." Damaguete Journal of Human Kinetics. Silahis Press, pp 105-112.

:biglaugh:

Sir Helven, part from the 160 RingMag and some are the feedback I got from SportsBar in Vegas, God Bless I got To go 10pm na rito..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:21 pm 
Flyweight

BenPung wrote:
One cannot fault Coach Roach because he is just protecting his fighter. He knows back then that Manny is still unpolished and has a lot to learn. What he didn't put into the equation is Manny's heart and warrior mentality.

Roach is not the protector of Manny. He trains him for every fight. Not even the promotor.
promoter only does their thing. and that was to earn millions.Lucky for Manny that his opponent could not find ways to stop him.Manny's hands got eyes. even w/o looking his hands will still hit its target.At his weight right now,if ever Manny will lose it will be a devasting one.if ever that happens,his haters will once again come to the open.God is the only protector that Manny is with lets hope He stay untill retirement.PEACE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:23 pm 
Heavyweight

pacman was humiliated by juanita?
lolers

binasted na, sunod pa rin ng sunod para pagbigyan. sinong nakakahiya niyan?
lolers to kung makapag-isip ng kung anu-ano.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:23 pm 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
genetophile wrote:
helven wrote:
Are all these your personal observations or taken from you 160 back issues of Ring Magazine?
If yes, please acknowledge your source or link.

Literature Cited:

Bantigue (2010). "I Will Not be Caught Sleeping Again When God Grants Wisdom To People." Damaguete Journal of Human Kinetics. Silahis Press, pp 105-112.

:biglaugh:

Sir Helven, part from the 160 RingMag and some are the feedback I got from SportsBar in Vegas, God Bless I got To go 10pm na rito..

In that case, you should indicate the specific Ring Mag edition or volume so we can distinguish accurate accounts from pure tsismis (feedback from Sportsbar).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:46 pm 
Lightweight

The only one being humiliated here is the TS. ahahaha :D :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 pm 
Heavyweight

bongsky wrote:

watch out your words. baka gawin kang alilang kanin ni ts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:35 pm 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
bongsky wrote:

mas class naman yun kesa sa alilang tutong :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
bongsky wrote:

nice thread... =D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 pm 
Heavyweight

Wth
is this guy for real?
Bisaya or your dr. Love
drugs bad for you man
Quit while you can

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:10 pm 
Middleweight

Freddie Roach's biggest mistake IMO is his talking down of Manny's opponents (ex. ODH - can't pull the trigger). I know it's a mind game, but he's also diminishing Manny's accomplishments. As far as choosing opponents, I know Roach does not make the final decision, but, he definitely has a BIG PULL or say about Manny's future opponents. Also, he should let Manny fight Mosley. Manny should have had that accomplishment instead of Floyd. I bet, that would have done much better in PPV as well compared to his bout against Clottey.

http://alizeeamerica.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceSxEjwXHcM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm 
Cruiserweight

I don't care of the blunders of Freddie what i know is that Pac is now the greatest pound for pound fighter. And i don't believe Floyd Mosley fight earned the 2nd highest non heavyweight fight. The arena is not even filled all of them are americans from the organizers to the promoters to the referee they can do whatever they want just to give their fellow american a good match up against Pac.

Floyd achievements is only half of the Pac's achievement.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 pm 
Cruiserweight

Here you go again VB. Di ka na natuto. You'll be lampasoed again in this thread. Better concentrate on your job baka di makapasa sa QC ang mga jeans na ginagawa mo :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 am 
Cruiserweight

Bolo_Punch wrote:
What a thread.

5.) Roach didn't try his best to convince Pac to fight Bradley or Berto , to prove that he's not
scared to face a genuine black boxer. Instead, the two agreed with the caprice of Arum to
have Margarito as Pac's next opponent with the old man reasoning that it will attract more
gate attendance and PPV sales.Margarito, a proven cheater, must not given any chance to
fight Pac or be re-given his boxing license as claimed by many boxing fans.Roach, a father
like to Manny should have induced the latter to reject Margarito but the lure of big money
prevented the great trainer in doing so.Is Roach losing his principle due to greediness?
The TS is good in analyzing every topic in boxing albeit he can't please some Paclanders and
surely two big posters will come in any moment to challenge this thread of the great vb.

SIR! BoloPunch, we the have the same weblenght ,Marga should be ban for life he is a proven cheater, why let him earn millions, PAC can fight Bradlley, Alexander, or for big MoneyFight and Belts he can fight Cotto or Amir Khan. you're the 2nd Paclanders who called Freddie the Greedy, read my post last July 28 2008..

Post subject: Gre#dyFredie,if PAC not a BOXER,where are you now? Posted:
by Visayanboy

Freddie Roach performances in different categories:
1.RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE BOXERS=good relations with Pac, but Israel Vasquez,Manfredo,& James Toney left him. His new ward Bernabe was angry bc Freddie told the media that he acted already like Pac,he shouldn't destroy the morale of promising boxer
2.LOYALTY=When Pac trained for Pac/Solis bout,according to U.S. media Feddie dumped Pac for Oscar.he reasoned out that Pac approved it, but loyalty is loyalty whatever amount involved.
3.SALARY & OTHER COMPENSATION=Freddie gets 10 % of what Pac received, but not enough for Gre#dyFreddie. He's now after for the 10 % of $20M for the PAC/ODLH bout,before like a doting father and concerned trainer he was against the impending matchup, he said that PAC to ballon 147 will be slower and his power not enough to K.O. ODLH. But with the BONUS that Oscar promised to him, he belongs now to Oscar psychological propaganda, stated that PAC can beat Oscar,He is tricky, Pac should not miss this fight, its opportunity of a lifetime.
4,ACHIEVEMENTS= Voted twice TRAINER OF THE YEAR, here are list of boxers he trained and lost Michael Moore, Manfredo, Israel Vasquez, BobPac, DELAHOYA, Bernard Hopskin, and PACMAN.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:56 am 
Cruiserweight

twinkie79 wrote:
Wth
is this guy for real?
Bisaya or your dr. Love
drugs bad for you man
Quit while you can

Hoy! Mr.Twinkie don't mention that drugs thing here in Pacland HA! baka isama kita sa mga "ALILANG TUTONG" mukhang houseboy ka pa naman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 am 
Cruiserweight

freewheeze wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
bongsky wrote:

mas class naman yun kesa sa alilang tutong :lol:

SiR, FreeWheeze, WOW! nice invention..you invented this ALILANG TUTONG very good, I'll adopt this so from now on ..ALILANG KANIN becomes ALILANG TUTONG. God Bless ..S@L@HIS..10

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next