Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 am 
Cruiserweight

jolz wrote:
visayanboy wrote:
be_still wrote:
ito ang mga blunders(?!) na nagawa daw ni freddie....

bakit kaya sumikat silang dalawa ni manny?

please explain TS!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Mr. Be still, Its Manny only, is this phrase familiar to you: Its the "SINGER" not the "SONG"...PAC is the singer, ...Yellow Roach of Texsas is the song( trainer).. Pls. read this..which I posted last July 28 2008

Gre#dyFredie,if PAC not a BOXER,where are you now? Posted:
by Visayanboy

Freddie Roach performances in different categories:
1.RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE BOXERS=good relations with Pac, but Israel Vasquez,Manfredo,& James Toney left him. His new ward Bernabe was angry bc Freddie told the media that he acted already like Pac,he shouldn't destroy the morale of promising boxer
2.LOYALTY=When Pac trained for Pac/Solis bout,according to U.S. media Feddie dumped Pac for Oscar.he reasoned out that Pac approved it, but loyalty is loyalty whatever amount involved.
3.SALARY & OTHER COMPENSATION=Freddie gets 10 % of what Pac received, but not enough for Gre#dyFreddie. He's now after for the 10 % of $20M for the PAC/ODLH bout, before he like a doting father and concerned trainer he was against the impending matchup, he said that PAC to ballon 147 will be slower and his power not enough to K.O. ODLH. But with the BONUS that Oscar promised to him, he belongs now to Oscar psychological propaganda, stated that PAC can beat Oscar,He is tricky, Pac should not miss this fight, its opportunity of a lifetime.
4,ACHIEVEMENTS= Voted twice TRAINER OF THE YEAR, here are list of boxers he trained and lost Michael Moore, Manfredo, Israel Vasquez, BobPac, Gerry Penalosa,DELAHOYA, Bernard Hopskin, and PACMAN.(Pac/Morales 1)

OK BTW, who is Bernard HOPSKIN?Michael MOORE? :lol:

that's because he does not understand what is blunder in the first place, bro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 am 
Cruiserweight

VoBo says:

Mr. Be still, Its Manny only, is this phrase familiar to you: Its the "SINGER" not the "SONG"...PAC is the singer, ...Yellow Roach of Texsas is the song( trainer).. Pls. read this..which I posted last July 28 2008

by Visayanboy

Whooooah...from trainer and boxer now Videoke contestant na si Pac at naging kanta na si Freddie Roach. pa'no na 'to mga tol??? di na yata 'to maaayos. warak na talaga mula simula hanggang dito. 'pano pa kaya arguments nitong VoBo from here onward?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:43 am 
Heavyweight

visayanboy, tama na po ang pagsinghot ng katol. nakakasama na sa pag-iisip mo :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 am 
Cruiserweight

VoBo says:

So..., you are saying that your arguments here which you have posted on the said date is correct and infallible? What a stupid mind you have.
this makes you a big blunder here in Pacland VoBo. That if you really understand what is blunder. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hoy TS di mo ba alam ang pacteam never makes mistakes!!! lahat ng moves nila tama get it ?!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:20 pm 
Cruiserweight

mayweatherbuster wrote:
VoBo says:

So..., you are saying that your arguments here which you have posted on the said date is correct and infallible? What a stupid mind you have.
this makes you a big blunder here in Pacland VoBo. That if you really understand what is blunder. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Microsoft ,you're really angry at me, I really hit you in Bulls"eye" Why, did your W*fe told you taht I was right when I wrote that you're microsoft? , "WHO DREW THE FIRST BLOOD" ..its "you," ikaw ang unang ng insult sa akin gumanti lang ako HINDI MO BA ALAM ANG MOTTO NG PINOYSKI, HAGISAN KA NG BATO HINDI BATO ANG GANTI KUNDI GRANADA...You said my thread "THE BLUNDERS OF FREDDIE ROACH " is wrong, As far as I know Blunders can be used as NOUN OR VERB and I used it as NOUN" thats the way I understand it and you made a big issue bc you can't POST a topic that can increase our Boxing knowledges .in PACLAND... God Bless you ..PREZ..MICROSOFT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:22 pm 
Middleweight

hindi kaya BLENDER ang nasa isip ni VB? :peace: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

blender..?..lol bro..hindi naman siguro..wala naman sigurong makapili shake.. :lol:

go vb..!!..don't mind them. continue to lampaso them with your boxing knowledges...

btw, why are still using lampaso?..you can afford a jaguar but cant afford a vacuum cleaner? :lol:

just asking my idol.. :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm 
Heavyweight

visayanboy, bakit po kayo engot? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:03 pm 
Heavyweight

I can only say one thing. Bob Arum creates fights for fighters within his stable - Top Rank. This is to get a lone share of the money from PPV and live gates.

Look at these made up fights:
1. vs Solis
2. vs David Diaz
3. vs Clottey
4. vs Morales (3x) although this are legit good fights but easily made
5. AND NOW vs Margarito

...more to come if Pac hangs around in boxing a little longer...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:35 pm 
Welterweight

humilated by juanita??? those are close fights but i had manny winning

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
visayanboy wrote:
be_still wrote:
ito ang mga blunders(?!) na nagawa daw ni freddie....

bakit kaya sumikat silang dalawa ni manny?

please explain TS!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

by Visayanboy

Freddie Roach performances in different categories:
1.RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE BOXERS=good relations with Pac, but Israel Vasquez,Manfredo,& James Toney left him. His new ward Bernabe was angry bc Freddie told the media that he acted already like Pac,he shouldn't destroy the morale of promising boxer
2.LOYALTY=When Pac trained for Pac/Solis bout,according to U.S. media Feddie dumped Pac for Oscar.he reasoned out that Pac approved it, but loyalty is loyalty whatever amount involved.
3.SALARY & OTHER COMPENSATION=Freddie gets 10 % of what Pac received, but not enough for Gre#dyFreddie. He's now after for the 10 % of $20M for the PAC/ODLH bout, before he like a doting father and concerned trainer he was against the impending matchup, he said that PAC to ballon 147 will be slower and his power not enough to K.O. ODLH. But with the BONUS that Oscar promised to him, he belongs now to Oscar psychological propaganda, stated that PAC can beat Oscar,He is tricky, Pac should not miss this fight, its opportunity of a lifetime.
4,ACHIEVEMENTS= Voted twice TRAINER OF THE YEAR, here are list of boxers he trained and lost Michael Moore, Manfredo, Israel Vasquez, BobPac, Gerry Penalosa,DELAHOYA, Bernard Hopskin, and PACMAN.(Pac/Morales 1)

OK BTW, who is Bernard HOPSKIN?Michael MOORE? :lol:

visayanboy wrote:
Mr.joltz, you have tasted the First degree '"LAMPASO "and your ignorance in BOXING knowhow was exposed and my little error ..Lacking of R in Moorer and I put S after p in Hopkins, you made it big deal? ..I'm just using "ONE FINGER" repeat ONE FINGER..to type so its very hasrd for me to correct it, if is not for the Mental Calisthenics here in PACLAND and also the Boxing knowledges I learn from members, I'll not post a thread, so why can't you tell the MODERATORS to BAN me bc I can Spell right,typing very slow and my Grammar is very bad ...but I know there are some Paclanders who are interested in my 160 RingMag and the little knowledges I impart to them...God Bless..MICROSOFT member

tard... :lol:

what lampaso?

ignorance in boxing?hell yeah, no one beats your impeccable knowledge..and your reasoning is quite peculiar in nature. (cuz it is not found among men with normal brain function) :biglaugh:

I love Ring Mag...but you are destroying Ring Mag's credibility everytime you are citing it as you source...

OK introduce us to BERNARD HOPSKIN and MICHAEL MOORE... :biglaugh:
One finger? Or are you just drunk?

So exposing your stupidity also exposed my ignorance in boxing eh? Is that all you can bloat out? Is there another reason which is HEAVIER and with sense?

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm 
Heavyweight

visayanboy, ungas po ba kayo sa personal? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 pm 
Heavyweight

jolz wrote:
OK introduce us to BERNARD HOPSKIN and MICHAEL MOORE... :biglaugh:
One finger? Or are you just drunk?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't dare question VB's boxing "knowledges" because he's a "racket sciencetist" :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:12 pm 
Cruiserweight

visayanboy wrote:
mayweatherbuster wrote:
VoBo says:

Mr. Microsoft ,you're really angry at me, I really hit you in Bulls"eye" Why, did your W*fe told you taht I was right when I wrote that you're microsoft? , "WHO DREW THE FIRST BLOOD" ..its "you," ikaw ang unang ng insult sa akin gumanti lang ako HINDI MO BA ALAM ANG MOTTO NG PINOYSKI, HAGISAN KA NG BATO HINDI BATO ANG GANTI KUNDI GRANADA...You said my thread "THE BLUNDERS OF FREDDIE ROACH " is wrong, As far as I know Blunders can be used as NOUN OR VERB and I used it as NOUN" thats the way I understand it and you made a big issue bc you can't POST a topic that can increase our Boxing knowledges .in PACLAND... God Bless you ..PREZ..MICROSOFT

you mean when you posted these threads you increased our "knowledges in boxing knowhow"...? :lol:
Oh...my gossssh!!! your sentences are not correct VoBo...that's in the first place ha, then how can you increase our knowledge if just in constructing sentence you do not know? ano ang logic nyan? eto ang logic VoBo: pag di tama and sentences mo sigurado yan warak ang laman ng threads mo. kung ganyan ang sinulat mo ganyan din ang utak mo. tingnan mo pag di mo na masagot ang mga bato sa 'yo ano ang reply mo??? eto replies mo: alilang kanin)houseboy) :lol: , silahi, mariang palad, microsoft, alilang tutong. saan jan ang knowledge na sinasabi mo? di ba laman yan ng utak lamok? bopols to d max ka talaga. you really are a blunder in this site. pweeeeeeeh. :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next