Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:33 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:26 pm 
Heavyweight

VBum is a real fighter. He never quits. :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:48 pm 
Heavyweight

visayanboy, totoo po bang ubod kayo ng yabang? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:59 pm 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
visayanboy, totoo po bang ubod kayo ng yabang? :biglaugh:

bro, parang inis na inis ka sa ts ah. :D :) 8)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:10 pm 
Heavyweight

TS,
Pacman is known world-wide and will still be in the years to come. His Coach have sumthin to do with it, lots of it actually.
So focus on the positives. It's not even a case of half empty, half full bcuz our Manny and Coach Roach is at the top right now.

You want Manny to win all belts from paperweight to superheavy? get real bro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:50 am 
Cruiserweight

mayweatherbuster wrote:
visayanboy wrote:
mayweatherbuster wrote:
VoBo says:

Mr. Be still, Its Manny only, is this phrase familiar to you: Its the "SINGER" not the "SONG"...PAC is the singer, ...Yellow Roach of Texsas is the song( trainer).. Pls. read this..which I posted last July 28 2008

So..., you are saying that your arguments here which you have posted on the said date is correct and infallible? What a stupid mind you have.
this makes you a big blunder here in Pacland VoBo. That if you really understand what is blunder. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Microsoft ,you're really angry at me, I really hit you in Bulls"eye" Why, did your W*fe told you taht I was right when I wrote that you're microsoft? , "WHO DREW THE FIRST BLOOD" ..its "you," ikaw ang unang ng insult sa akin gumanti lang ako HINDI MO BA ALAM ANG MOTTO NG PINOYSKI, HAGISAN KA NG BATO HINDI BATO ANG GANTI KUNDI GRANADA...You said my thread "THE BLUNDERS OF FREDDIE ROACH " is wrong, As far as I know Blunders can be used as NOUN OR VERB and I used it as NOUN" thats the way I understand it and you made a big issue bc you can't POST a topic that can increase our Boxing knowledges .in PACLAND... God Bless you ..PREZ..MICROSOFT

you mean when you posted these threads you increased our "knowledges in boxing knowhow"...? :lol:
Oh...my gossssh!!! your sentences are not correct VoBo...that's in the first place ha, then how can you increase our knowledge if just in constructing sentence you do not know? ano ang logic nyan? eto ang logic VoBo: pag di tama and sentences mo sigurado yan warak ang laman ng threads mo. kung ganyan ang sinulat mo ganyan din ang utak mo. tingnan mo pag di mo na masagot ang mga bato sa 'yo ano ang reply mo??? eto replies mo: alilang kanin)houseboy) :lol: , silahi, mariang palad, microsoft, alilang tutong. saan jan ang knowledge na sinasabi mo? di ba laman yan ng utak lamok? bopols to d max ka talaga. you really are a blunder in this site. pweeeeeeeh. :shock:

MR. MICROSOFT, I really hit you in bad spot Ha! I think you're really a MICRO..superLIIT/SUPER igsi...in real LIFE. you are worried now that perhaps your W*FE will turn LEFT and a MACHO g@y will over take you and make your W*FE his C@VIT-ENI@, although there is a chance you can get your own C@VIT-ENI@, just follow Miguel Cotto's favorite song "IF at first you don't succeed 'try again' try again.....You said my post "The BLUNDERS of FREDDIE ROACH" is grammar wrong, then can we "ASK" your friends here in PACLAND to give their opinions if this is wrong GRAMMATICALLY? ....God Bless PREZ... MICROSOFT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:24 am 
Cruiserweight

kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
blender..?..lol bro..hindi naman siguro..wala naman sigurong makapili shake.. :lol:

go vb..!!..don't mind them. continue to lampaso them with your boxing knowledges...

btw, why are still using lampaso?..you can afford a jaguar but cant afford a vacuum cleaner? :lol:

just asking my idol.. :D

SIR Kaintayo-Talapulampo, I like your style you made some of us here smile and thanks for injecting humor inthis thread, Mr.Docunso and Mr.Metapel will appreciate your post bc it make them..NGISI..he..he..he..by the way..if I'll use the the vacuum cleaner hindi kikintab ang calvo nilang ulo... God Bless you..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:45 am 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
MR. MICROSOFT, I really hit you in bad spot Ha! I think you're really a MICRO..superLIIT/SUPER igsi...in real LIFE. you are worried now that perhaps your W*FE will turn LEFT and a MACHO g@y will over take you and make your W*FE his C@VIT-ENI@, although there is a chance you can get your own C@VIT-ENI@, just follow Miguel Cotto's favorite song "IF at first you don't succeed 'try again' try again.....You said my post "The BLUNDERS of FREDDIE ROACH" is grammar wrong, then can we "ASK" your friends here in PACLAND to give their opinions if this is wrong GRAMMATICALLY? ....God Bless PREZ... MICROSOFT

WTF! Now you're including wives in you tirade? How low class can you be VoBo?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 am 
Heavyweight

What a thread :lol:

for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." ~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His love endures forever." Psalm 118:1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:59 am 
Lightweight

This thread makes my day. :bounce1:

:spin: :spin: :spin:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 am 
Light Heavyweight

so some of us think that this thread is great because of the "genius" (daw) of the thread starter...i dont think so...i praise more for those who add spices such as gene, romy and more....good day pacland! :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 am 
Cruiserweight

genetophile wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

WTF! Now you're including wives in you tirade? How low class can you be VoBo?

Hoy! Miss GIN na my ALILANG TUTONG.. your friend was the one who included his "Wife", he was the one who DREW the FIRST BLOOD, siya "UNANG ng INSULT "sa akin Gumanti lang ako tulad ikaw ang unang ng insult sa akin ..and he MENTIONED his Misses ..READ BELOW GENIUS *****

mayweatherbuster wrote:

medyo. stress kasi sa ofis. at least nakakapagbigay aliw ang gunggong na visayanboy na to.

"si misis nga kinakantiyawan ako ng tudo2 dahil pumatol daw ako sa isang baliw...sabi ko: pang-alis bagot lang. ayon pati sya gumawa din ng reply kanina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 am 
Cruiserweight

golemaw wrote:
so some of us think that this thread is great because of the "genius" (daw) of the thread starter...i dont think so...i praise more for those who add spices such as gene, romy and more....good day pacland! :D

Mr GOLI MAW, yeah its true these people you mentioned and the others add spices bc if not with them LALANGAWIN aang thread ko and they are very good adversaries. Syanga pala, GOLI is LIGO right ? kung Maligo ka what soap you use? sabong mabango ba o sabong panlaba? ANO? panglaba' you're too stingy, O.K. I'll send you IMPORTED BABY Oil, WOW! instant pleasure maramdaman mo... GOd Bless you..MARIANG PALAD ..member..NO.6..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 am 
Cruiserweight

Roach blundered into currently training two world champions and has more top-notch boxers wanting his service than he can handle.
BTW...Freddie Roach will admit he is far from perfect and has many mistakes but do you know what he mentions most two mistakes he made....first, staying a boxer too long instead of knowing when to quit and second....introducing Manny to Konz.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 am 
Light Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
golemaw wrote:

Mr GOLI MAW, yeah its true these people you mentioned and the others add spices bc if not with them LALANGAWIN aang thread ko and they are very good adversaries. Syanga pala, GOLI is LIGO right ? kung Maligo ka what soap you use? sabong mabango ba o sabong panlaba? ANO? panglaba' you're too stingy, O.K. I'll send you IMPORTED BABY Oil, WOW! instant pleasure maramdaman mo... GOd Bless you..MARIANG PALAD ..member..NO.6..

wow! tnx for adding me though! its my pleasure! at last i grab ur attention mr . genius. nah...maybe ill be the one to send u up...im here and ur there...out there far far (major major) away flank area of sothern visayas what do you want??? irish,dove,ivory? zest and safeguard aren't available here. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 am 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
golemaw wrote:

Official LAUGHING STOCK for PACLAND... :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next