Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:27 am 
Cruiserweight

To all Paclanders, with vast knowledges of Boxing, this is just a discussion I won't say i'm right its just plain meetings of minds O.K....If you're reading the write ups of some of the Boxing Sportwriters in this forum (located in the left side of Pacland forum) you have meet or read the word "UNOFFECIAL 7 TITLES," yes, its "unofficial", according to them bc the 2 Belts the Feather and Lightwelter didn't come from the 4 Legitimate Boxing Orgs. After 5 years of PACBROCH last fight he will be inducted to "International Boxing Hall of Fame "and the only crowns he got, be credited and accepted by IBHOF will be the Flyweight, SuperBantam, Superfeather,LightWeight, Welterweight and LightMiddleweight, and if you're in doubt about the UNOFFICIAL BELTS, i'll give the list of European and American Sport Journalists who mentioned the word UNOFFICIAL..
RINGMAG is license only as Publisher of Magazines located in MT MORRIS,IL USA. they are not licence as Boxing Organization and if they are not license as Boxing Orgs then the belts they issued were fake, to make it clear and focus in the not "LICENSE TOPIC,"here are my QUESTIONS,"why they didn't apply for licence as Boxing Orgs.?"why they don't have office and set up there own officer like Prez or Vice Prez? why they don't have set of fighters like the Ten Contenders, Interims and Champions? why they don't impose Sanction Fees? why they don't hold their own bouts and get their own Referees and Judges? Why don't they set up an affiliated organizations like what WBC are doing? WBC has "WBC ORIENT PACFIC BOXING FEDERATION, WBC European Boxing Fedration and WBC NATIONAL BOXING FEDERATION. I'll answer my own questions, its bc they are just a Magazines and their license is just to sell Magazines they just ride on to the bandwagon of the activities, popularities,recongnitions of the Minor and Major Boxing Orgs. Now to give a good example, the GOLF DIGEST, if RingMag is for Boxing, Golf Digest is for Golf but they don't issue their own Green Jacket, a Trophy, and GoldCup, they just stick to selling Magazines, bc they are not license by any Golf Orgs. To dig deeper in this issue, RingMag belt or Lineal, these are Honorary Belts the comparable of these are the Honorary Degrees(Honorary Causa) given by the Colleges, Universities or any Learning Institution to Persons for their contribution to the School or Community. Another Boxing Magazines, "BOXING DIGEST", if they will copy what the RingMag are doing will the pro-RingMag Belt and pro-Lineal will also count the BOXING DIGEST BELT? I'm sure they can do what the RINGMAG were doing, give free tickets for the Journalist for any Boxing Bouts, buildups the images of a promising boxers, give spaces in the magazines for the Trainers and Managers to voiceout their opinions, and invites sportwriters for any social events pertaining to the Sport of Boxing,..Boxing Digest can do that bc the owner is richer than Oscar De la hoya.... Our Boxing Hero "Pacbroch" can surely win the No.7 Official Belts(no.9 unofficial) by "chalenging" the 3 (140 lbs) LightWelter Title Holders, BradLEY, Devon Alexander and Amir Khan so Yellow Roach of Texas doesn't need to INFLATE (Roach former job was inflator of tires in Boston Auto Shop) the records of his Prize Ward Pacbroch....God Bless and Congratulation to the Newly adopted "Citizen of Texas"."Mr.Freddie Roach" ...ingit...ingit si BobArum... but he will be adopted in "SARANGANI" according to Tonggressman Pacquiao..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:36 am 
Heavyweight

^...:mrgreen:

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:40 am 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
To all Paclanders, with vast knowledges of Boxing, this is just a discussion I won't say i'm right its just plain meetings of minds O.K....If you're reading the write ups of some of the Boxing Sportwriters in this forum (located in the left side of Pacland forum) you have meet or read the word "UNOFFECIAL 7 TITLES," yes, its "unofficial", according to them bc the 2 Belts the Feather and Lightwelter didn't come from the 4 Legitimate Boxing Orgs. After 5 years of PACBROCH last fight he will be inducted to "International Boxing Hall of Fame "and the only crowns he got, be credited and accepted by IBHOF will be the Flyweight, SuperBantam, Superfeather,LightWeight, Welterweight and LightMiddleweight, and if you're in doubt about the UNOFFICIAL BELTS, i'll give the list of European and American Sport Journalists who mentioned the word UNOFFICIAL..
RINGMAG is license only as Publisher of Magazines located in MT MORRIS,IL USA. they are not licence as Boxing Organization and if they are not license as Boxing Orgs then the belts they issued were fake, to make it clear and focus in the not "LICENSE TOPIC,"here are my QUESTIONS,"why they didn't apply for licence as Boxing Orgs.?"why they don't have office and set up there own officer like Prez or Vice Prez? why they don't have set of fighters like the Ten Contenders, Interims and Champions? why they don't impose Sanction Fees? why they don't hold their own bouts and get their own Referees and Judges? Why don't they set up an affiliated organizations like what WBC are doing? WBC has "WBC ORIENT PACFIC BOXING FEDERATION, WBC European Boxing Fedration and WBC NATIONAL BOXING FEDERATION. I'll answer my own questions, its bc they are just a Magazines and their license is just to sell Magazines they just ride on to the bandwagon of the activities, popularities,recongnitions of the Minor and Major Boxing Orgs. Now to give a good example, the GOLF DIGEST, if RingMag is for Boxing, Golf Digest is for Golf but they don't issue their own Green Jacket, a Trophy, and GoldCup, they just stick to selling Magazines, bc they are not license by any Golf Orgs. To dig deeper in this issue, RingMag belt or Lineal, these are Honorary Belts the comparable of these are the Honorary Degrees(Honorary Causa) given by the Colleges, Universities or any Learning Institution to Persons for their contribution to the School or Community. Another Boxing Magazines, "BOXING DIGEST", if they will copy what the RingMag are doing will the pro-RingMag Belt and pro-Lineal will also count the BOXING DIGEST BELT? I'm sure they can do what the RINGMAG were doing, give free tickets for the Journalist for any Boxing Bouts, buildups the images of a promising boxers, give spaces in the magazines for the Trainers and Managers to voiceout their opinions, and invites sportwriters for any social events pertaining to the Sport of Boxing,..Boxing Digest can do that bc the owner is richer than Oscar De la hoya.... Our Boxing Hero "Pacbroch" can surely win the No.7 Official Belts(no.9 unofficial) by "chalenging" the 3 (140 lbs) LightWelter Title Holders, BradLEY, Devon Alexander and Amir Khan so Yellow Roach of Texas doesn't need to INFLATE (Roach former job was inflator of tires in Boston Auto Shop) the records of his Prize Ward Pacbroch....God Bless and Congratulation to the Newly adopted "Citizen of Texas"."Mr.Freddie Roach" ...ingit...ingit si BobArum... but he will be adopted in "SARANGANI" according to Tonggressman Pacquiao..

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:08 am 
Heavyweight

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................................................................................................

..........not! :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:34 am 
visayanboy wrote:

ang haba inantok ako!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:16 am 
Heavyweight

Pls explain in one word? :?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:17 am 
Light Heavyweight

ok. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:19 am 
Light Heavyweight

watever u say sir. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:21 am 
Cruiserweight

passionate yet boring.

Ate Mamasan': "Isang ligo lang yan!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

:finger:

:pistol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:23 am 
Heavyweight

self_abuser wrote:
passionate yet boring.

lengthy yet senseless.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 am 
Cruiserweight

Thousand Sunny wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

ang haba inantok ako!

Mr. Thousand sunny, inaantok ka? pero pag pinadalhan kita ng Playboy Magazine tiyak mawala ang antok mo...God Bless

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:38 am 
Welterweight

@ visayanboy
pauli na sa inyo bai ug pag tanom na lang ug kamote. lami na i-pares sa ginataang alimanago.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 am 
Cruiserweight

dwight wrote:
Pls explain in one word? :?

Sir! Dwight, I'll do it ...'Kumusta'....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 am 
Light Heavyweight

suggestion Mods: delete this thread to save some bandwidth.. its pointless anyways.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next