Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 pm 
Heavyweight

rustycooley66 wrote:
VB someone here in pacland is selling his ring mag. 2003 (featuring mp, for only 700 php) baka gusto mong bilhin..

deym madadagdagan naman ang collection mo at the same time your vast knowledges.. :mrgreen:

grab it VB. Or else, helven might beat you in having the most "knowledges" in boxing. You don't want that to happen, do you? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:28 am 
Cruiserweight

reigncourts wrote:
VisayanBoy: Let’s clear up some things here, ok. With your vast KNOWLEDGES in Boxing I never intended to comment in any of your superHit threads. But after losing badly in a debate on “Catchweights” with reigncourts, helven dragged my name into your discussions. That’s the reason why I made this exception, and it will be the last.

Kayong dalawa ni Helven ang merong vast Knowledges in Boxing at alam ni Atty Helven na hanggang Catchweight lang ako. Kaya tama lang na kayong dalawa ang mag himasan ng yagba, di ba? Mag-ingat ka lang sa WEEKEND ERECTIONS ng kalaban mo at baka magulantang ka, biglang nag-dalawa ang armas ng ka eskrima mo.

Atty. Helven ( With his matalas na "PINUTE/GULOK" ) vs
Visayan Boy (and his back issues of Ring Magazine)

Weapons chosen-Real swords (Reason by VB- to cut the tongue of Navyboy.) :D

Atty. Helven --- vs --- Visayan Boy ---referee: reigncourts
...:beeh:.........….:swordplay:...........:snoring:

Sir Reigncourts, you're typical Paclander you tacle any boxing topics with ease bc of your good english and you can deliver nice jokes that make us smiles, you may not good as Atty. Helven bc he is a heavyweight but he always welcome you as an adversary in discussion for Paclanders appreciations. Even my threads need you for good boxing knowledges and jokes for us here in Pacland to enjoy...God Bless..Silahis no.11.. ..sa Silahis na lang kita nilagay kasi ...nasa Hit list ko ngayon ang Makapilis...but we must be carefull bagong hasa ni Navyboy ang kanyang "PINUTE"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:56 am 
Cruiserweight

genetophile wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:
VB someone here in pacland is selling his ring mag. 2003 (featuring mp, for only 700 php) baka gusto mong bilhin..

deym madadagdagan naman ang collection mo at the same time your vast knowledges.. :mrgreen:

grab it VB. Or else, helven might beat you in having the most "knowledges" in boxing. You don't want that to happen, do you? :lol:

Sir Gene, Sir Rusty Cooley, you 2 always getting into my nerves but you are a terrific Paclanders you know how to inserts jokes, to insult me, and perito my brain but our quarrels made my threads interesting and brought smiles to Pacland, also if not for the members like you "LaLangawin and Threads ko....btw Sir Rustycooley you want to be a member of Silahis 10 sir Gene will welcome you he is the VicePrez......about the RingMag being offered I don't need them....God bless..You...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:42 am 
Light Heavyweight

Thanks bro for curing my insomnia........ :D
just a joke, my man. It's all good.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:32 pm 
Heavyweight

Up lang..
Baka VB will include his belt at 154 once he KO Marga.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 pm 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
Sir Gene, Sir Rusty Cooley, you 2 always getting into my nerves but you are a terrific Paclanders you know how to inserts jokes, to insult me, and perito my brain but our quarrels made my threads interesting and brought smiles to Pacland, also if not for the members like you "LaLangawin and Threads ko....btw Sir Rustycooley you want to be a member of Silahis 10 sir Gene will welcome you he is the VicePrez......about the RingMag being offered I don't need them....God bless..You...

:biglaugh:

Sir VB, I got an advanced copy of three 2011 issues of Ring Magazine. PDF available at a site I will not disclose here, or else you might beat me in having a better boxing "knowledges". As of now, i am ahead of you in boxing "knowledges." :biglaugh:

I also have the issue below:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

Sir VB, I got an advanced copy of three 2011 issues of Ring Magazine. PDF available at a site I will not disclose here, or else you might beat me in having a better boxing "knowledges". As of now, i am ahead of you in boxing "knowledges." :biglaugh:

bro genetophile, share naman jan para makahabol kami sa boxing "knowledges" na yan. bulong mo na lang sa amin! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

genetophile wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

that is just not possible bro gene. puedeng maghalo ang balat sa tinalupan, pumuti ang uwak, lumutang si Lacson but you just can't surpass VB's vast "knowledges". it's like going against God's will. :mrgreen:

Ate Mamasan': "Isang ligo lang yan!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 pm 
Heavyweight

self_abuser wrote:
that is just not possible bro gene. puedeng maghalo ang balat sa tinalupan, pumuti ang uwak, lumutang si Lacson but you just can't surpass VB's vast "knowledges". it's like going against God's will. :mrgreen:

I am confident bro that I have more "knowledges" in boxing than VB because of my advanced copies of Ringmag. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 pm 
Welterweight

Why the belts are bothering you? Is it a burden? :talking:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:58 pm 
Light Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
self_abuser wrote:

I am confident bro that I have more "knowledges" in boxing than VB because of my advanced copies of Ringmag. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bro gene, downloaded it. ty. :lol: :lol: :lol: makakahabol na din ako nito. yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaahoooo!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 pm 
Heavyweight

sixth sense wrote:
genetophile wrote:
self_abuser wrote:

bro gene, downloaded it. ty. :lol: :lol: :lol: makakahabol na din ako nito. yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaahoooo!!!!!

nice bro. dalawa na tayong lamang kay VB sa boxing "knowledges". Sino pa gusto ng link ng future copies ng Ringmag in PDF? PM lang sakin. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:55 pm 
Heavyweight

uyy salamat bro Gene sa link! ngayon makakalamang na kay VBoy pagdating sa "boxing knowledge" sa tulong ng ringmag link na pinadala mo... 8)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:06 am 
Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
uyy salamat bro Gene sa link! ngayon makakalamang na kay VBoy pagdating sa "boxing knowledge" sa tulong ng ringmag link na pinadala mo... 8)

ayan bro, tatlo na tayong lamang kay VB sa boxing "knowledges" :lol: :lol: :lol:

VB, pano ba yan? Di na ikaw ang numero uno sa boxing "knowledges" :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:22 am 
Cruiserweight

dwight wrote:
Up lang..
Baka VB will include his belt at 154 once he KO Marga.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sir Dwight, of course ' this will not be a Magazine belt, it willbe his 8 unofficial belts and 6 Official Crowns...God Bless Silahis 10 Prez...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next