Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:40 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 am 
Cruiserweight

genetophile wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
uyy salamat bro Gene sa link! ngayon makakalamang na kay VBoy pagdating sa "boxing knowledge" sa tulong ng ringmag link na pinadala mo... 8)

ayan bro, tatlo na tayong lamang kay VB sa boxing "knowledges" :lol: :lol: :lol:

VB, pano ba yan? Di na ikaw ang numero uno sa boxing "knowledges" :lol:

Mga..Sirs, .Gene, Dwight, SixthSense, and Cinderella , I know the time will come that all of you will be equipped with arsenal to "Lampaso" me. I thought that Atty. Helven, Sir Tom, and Sir Emmanuel are the only Paclanders who can "Lampaso" me and made me as their "WHIPPING BOY"...But I'm not scared the are lots Floydiots here, I'll ask for their Help.....HOY!...mga.. Floydiots this is not my fight' .."SALINGPUSA' lang ako rito...help me....ah'.. O.K. they are coming..I'll just wait....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 am 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
Mga..Sirs, .Gene, Dwight, SixthSense, and Cinderella , I know the time will come that all of you will be equipped with arsenal to "Lampaso" me. I thought that Atty. Helven, Sir Tom, and Sir Emmanuel are the only Paclanders who can "Lampaso" me and made me as their "WHIPPING BOY"...But I'm not scared the are lots Floydiots here, I'll ask for their Help.....HOY!...mga.. Floydiots this is not my fight' .."SALINGPUSA' lang ako rito...help me....ah'.. O.K. they are coming..I'll just wait....

Therefore, bow down to us because we have superior boxing "knowledges" compared to you. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:08 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

Therefore, bow down to us because we have superior boxing "knowledges" compared to you. :biglaugh:

VisayanBoy wrote:
Sir Reigncourts, you're typical Paclander you tacle any boxing topics with ease bc of your good english and you can deliver nice jokes that make us smiles, you may not good as Atty. Helven bc he is a heavyweight but he always welcome you as an adversary in discussion for Paclanders appreciations. Even my threads need you for good boxing knowledges and jokes for us here in Pacland to enjoy...God Bless..Silahis no.11.. ..sa Silahis na lang kita nilagay kasi ...nasa Hit list ko ngayon ang Makapilis...but we must be carefull bagong hasa ni Navyboy ang kanyang "PINUTE".

genetophile wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

reigncourts:
Mag bow ka na ngayon at amining talo ang boxing “knowledges” mo,VB. Bawi ka na lang kay Navyboy Helbent at Emman69 pag Kaputin ka na ng USS Gobbledygook at retired na si Pacman. May consolation price ka.
THE FATE THAT BEFELL NAVYBOY HELBENT AND EMMAN69 AFTER PACMAN RETIRED AND VISAYANBOY TOOK OVER USS GOBBLEDYGOOK (FORMERLY USS PACLAND, A MINOR DIVISION OF RPS PACLAND)

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:14 am 
Cruiserweight

reigncourts wrote:
genetophile wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

VisayanBoy wrote:
Sir Reigncourts, you're typical Paclander you tacle any boxing topics with ease bc of your good english and you can deliver nice jokes that make us smiles, you may not good as Atty. Helven bc he is a heavyweight but he always welcome you as an adversary in discussion for Paclanders appreciations. Even my threads need you for good boxing knowledges and jokes for us here in Pacland to enjoy...God Bless..Silahis no.11.. ..sa Silahis na lang kita nilagay kasi ...nasa Hit list ko ngayon ang Makapilis...but we must be carefull bagong hasa ni Navyboy ang kanyang "PINUTE".

genetophile wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

reigncourts:
Mag bow ka na ngayon at amining talo ang boxing “knowledges” mo,VB. Bawi ka na lang kay Navyboy Helbent at Emman69 pag Kaputin ka na ng USS Gobbledygook at retired na si Pacman. May consolation price ka.
THE FATE THAT BEFELL NAVYBOY HELBENT AND EMMAN69 AFTER PACMAN RETIRED AND VISAYANBOY TOOK OVER USS GOBBLEDYGOOK (FORMERLY USS PACLAND, A MINOR DIVISION OF RPS PACLAND)

Sirs, ReighnCourts, Atty.Helven,Dwight, Mr.Tom, Gene, Sixthsense, Cinderella and BoloPinch our FiL-Am Baseball Pitcher Tim Lincecum of SFO GIANT might win the World Series ...1 Play to go ...Read this...
One of California's Baseball Team the SfO Giants(san francisco) is back in World Series and with "Fil-Am" Pitcher "Tim Lincecum" is in the mound. Tim owes his developements to his American father Chris , he learned the game at the age of 5 and developed his style from drills and hours of watching tapes with his father. Lincecum mother Rebecca is full blooded Filipina. Tim lolo Balleriano Asis was born in Honolulu and his lola Philomina Marasigan was born in California, his greatgrand father Genaro was born some where in Mindanao and Great grandma Alberta Alcoy in Cebu, his Grandpa in mother side Leoncio Marasigan was born in Batangas and Leoncio's wife Anastasia was born in Siquijor...Go Giants...God Bless...Amigos..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm 
Heavyweight

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not recognizing The Ring and/or Lineal titles will make the first champions under the Queensberry Rules non-champions... :(

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:20 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Actually the first champions under the Queensberry Rules PRECEEDED the Ring Magazine belt by many, MANY years... almost 40 YEARS!!
And at that time there was NO such thing as a "Lineal" titlist since there was ONLY ONE champion in each division. BTW, that ONLY began in 1994..

Also, the HOF does NOT list "Ring Magazine" championships or "Lineal" titles in a boxers biography... Those are actually Honorary titles (like "International" titles, "Youth" titles, Regional titles, etc.).

When it's all said and done.. and everything is published in the HOF.. everyone will see that those "titles" are NOT counted..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:05 pm 
Heavyweight

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:20 am 
Heavyweight

visayanboy wrote:
reigncourts wrote:
visayanboy wrote:

VisayanBoy wrote:

reigncourts wrote:

Sirs, ReighnCourts, Atty.Helven,Dwight, Mr.Tom, Gene, Sixthsense, Cinderella and BoloPinch our FiL-Am Baseball Pitcher Tim Lincecum of SFO GIANT might win the World Series ...1 Play to go ...Read this...
One of California's Baseball Team the SfO Giants(san francisco) is back in World Series and with "Fil-Am" Pitcher "Tim Lincecum" is in the mound. Tim owes his developements to his American father Chris , he learned the game at the age of 5 and developed his style from drills and hours of watching tapes with his father. Lincecum mother Rebecca is full blooded Filipina. Tim lolo Balleriano Asis was born in Honolulu and his lola Philomina Marasigan was born in California, his greatgrand father Genaro was born some where in Mindanao and Great grandma Alberta Alcoy in Cebu, his Grandpa in mother side Leoncio Marasigan was born in Batangas and Leoncio's wife Anastasia was born in Siquijor...Go Giants...God Bless...Amigos..

Sumisikat uli si Visayanbug! :biglaugh:

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31