Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:01 am 
Flyweight

I can take any form of criticism from any true Filipino, but Nathanielsz! If I have to raise from my grave just to write this piece, i'll do it!

Once again, Ronnie Nathanielsz have shown his true colors... WHAT A ***** TRAITOR!!! All of you who were already around during the 1986 People Power revolution should still remember...

This leech has once again demonstrated the thickness of his face's nerves by doing what he does best - - - being the mouthpiece of men who have a knack for pulling Filipinos down. We must never ever forget that Nathanielsz was one of the staunchest crony of Ferdinand Marcos. This ****** was so visible on television during the final days of the People Power revolution in 1986 - - - his sarcastic smile on TV and obvious prejudices against anti-Marcos guests on channel 4 will never escape my mind. When the dictator conceded defeat and went into exile in Hawaii, Nathanielsz was one of the firs Makoy supporters who dissapeared out of fright that he will get the ire of the masa.

But then, Filipinos are such forgiving people. Many of us usually choose to have collective amnesia as a nation, than mark those people and events in our history which brought our nation to its present pathetic economic state. Pero as far as i'm concerned, Nathanielsz is the epitome of a chameleon who have taken advantage of this Filipino trait.

Sobrang kapal ng mukha mo!!!! Ilang taon pa lang ang nakalipas pagkatapos niyang makinabang kay Makoy at the expense of the whole Filipino nation, eto na naman siya at nagpupuputak, naghahari-harian at ipinagbibili ang karangalan ni Manny Pacquiao na nagsasagisag ng pangarap ng maraming ordinaryong mamamayang Pilipino. Hunyango! Balimbing! Salot!

Ronnie Nathanielsz, what gives you the right to generalize that this site of Manny Pacquiao has turned into a cheap hangout for fanatics??? If there's any cheap person I know who can be compared to the lowest life form ever known to man, THAT IS YOU. Wala ka na bang alam gawin kung hindi makinabang sa misfortunes ng mga Pilipino??? I suggest you clip your big mouth, and apply as the official sipsip buto of Murad Muhammad. Or... you can go sell umbrellas in Luneta!

The only thing worse than ignorance fomenting stupidity is brain power justifying it. Think about that, Nathanielsz!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]