Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am 
Heavyweight

nandi wrote:
Nonito is fighting smaller guys :)

Is Mathebula small to you?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 am 
Heavyweight

PacBurnAgain wrote:
TheUnforgiven wrote:
Money - Pacquiao
Humility - Pacquiao
Respect to elders (specially the parents)(kahit iniwan sina Manny ng erpats niya noon, pero may respeto at mahal pa rin ni Manny tatay niya) - Pacquiao
Cars - Pacquiao
Status - Lt. Col. Manny Pacquiao, Congressman Manny Pacquiao, Pound 4 Pound King Manny Pacquiao, Singer Manny Pacquiao etc.
Wife - Pacquaio ( for me, Jinkee is more hot than Rachel)
Houses - Pacquiao (Dami bahay ni Manny)
Love of the Filipinos - Pacquiao (Mas gusto ng mga Pinoy ang taong may humility, mapagkumbaba at hindi masyadong maangas)
NBA Friends - Pacquiao (Mas marami kaibigan si Manny na NBA stars)
Punch Power - Pacquiao ( I think Manny has more power in his punch than Nonito, hindi napatumba ni ND si Narvaez na mas maliit)
Skills - Pacquiao (Manny can box from anywhere and made Dela Hoya, Mosley, Cotto, Diaz, Margarito, Clottey wonder where his punches come from)
Speaking English - DONAIRE (ND can speak English Fluently.. :lol: :lol: :lol:) This is where ND has an advantage over MP.. :lol: :lol:

Calling all ND defenders!.. Prove me wrong.. 8) 8) 8)

Trans: Sa mga nag-ingun nga magka-LEVEL ug pwede na i-compare si ND kay MP.. Paghuna-huna mo ug kadaghan, kay layo ra kaayo sa tinuod...
Dili ko die hard fan ni Pacquiao kay naa siyay mga palpak nga style usahay.. Pero nalipay ko nga Pinoy ko tungod ni Pacquiao...

You people are morons. You're totally mislead by this guy Pacquiao. Pacquiao is a big fraud and his mom can attest to that. My wife saw the older Dionesia on TV saying that Pacman don't even give her money. And that, she uses money whatever she earns from a TV show. Look at his friends, Singson, Mike A, Atienza, trapo Binay & Estrada, and now Pestors. That tells a lot already. Donaire was abandoned by his family when he suggested with his Dad that it's better to both of them if he would hire a more technical and knowledgeable coach. His Dad just freak out the hell out of him. Donaire knows that his Dad has a limited capability of coaching him. Pacquiao is a damage merchandise and that's a fact.

Are you mad bro? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:39 am 
Heavyweight

ND has never been KO'd ?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:28 am 
Light Heavyweight

TheUnforgiven wrote:
Money - Pacquiao
Humility - Pacquiao
Respect to elders (specially the parents)(kahit iniwan sina Manny ng erpats niya noon, pero may respeto at mahal pa rin ni Manny tatay niya) - Pacquiao
Cars - Pacquiao
Status - Lt. Col. Manny Pacquiao, Congressman Manny Pacquiao, Pound 4 Pound King Manny Pacquiao, Singer Manny Pacquiao etc.
Wife - Pacquaio ( for me, Jinkee is more hot than Rachel)
Houses - Pacquiao (Dami bahay ni Manny)
Love of the Filipinos - Pacquiao (Mas gusto ng mga Pinoy ang taong may humility, mapagkumbaba at hindi masyadong maangas)
NBA Friends - Pacquiao (Mas marami kaibigan si Manny na NBA stars)
Punch Power - Pacquiao ( I think Manny has more power in his punch than Nonito, hindi napatumba ni ND si Narvaez na mas maliit)
Skills - Pacquiao (Manny can box from anywhere and made Dela Hoya, Mosley, Cotto, Diaz, Margarito, Clottey wonder where his punches come from)
Speaking English - DONAIRE (ND can speak English Fluently.. :lol: :lol: :lol:) This is where ND has an advantage over MP.. :lol: :lol:

Calling all ND defenders!.. Prove me wrong.. 8) 8) 8)

Trans: Sa mga nag-ingun nga magka-LEVEL ug pwede na i-compare si ND kay MP.. Paghuna-huna mo ug kadaghan, kay layo ra kaayo sa tinuod...
Dili ko die hard fan ni Pacquiao kay naa siyay mga palpak nga style usahay.. Pero nalipay ko nga Pinoy ko tungod ni Pacquiao...

donaire has good judgement in the ring compare to reckless dumb pac.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:27 am 
Bantamweight

huwag naman ganoon mga pare, we should support both. theyre both Filipino and bring pride to the Philipines,we should be glad that we have 2 great fighter that is in the top ten P4P. Please naman kaya tayo mga pinoy hindi umasenso nang husto kasi kapwa pilipino pinag-awayan. let's be united and support nonito forward and pac in his comeback in the international arena tayo din ang masasayahan doon.Mabuhay Pacquiao and Nonito

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9