Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:20 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 am 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
manny - habulin ng babae
donaire - walang naghahabol :lol:

Kasi wala dahil si rachel taekwondo black belt yan :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:45 am 
Cruiserweight

his (nonitz) advantage over pacquiao is fighting midgets while pacman is fighting giants. other than that is none, nothing at all.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:48 am 
Cruiserweight

El Indio wrote:
Most afraid to fight people his own size- Martinez

+ nonitz the "midgets executioner"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

Donaire doesn't fight often. So, he doesn't have as many rounds as the greats like Pacquiao or Juan manuel Marquez. He often has years and months off and comes back then has lay off.I think Nonito needs more challenging fights like this, a learning kind of fight, to polish his skills and athleticism thus develop a quality product. I heard Bob is going to give him 4 fights next year.Gotta love the BOB FATHER.He knows what he is doing.When Pacquiao debuted in the U.S. he had more knock outs wins than Donaire has had fights.

This was good fight for Donaire. What good is it to have easy victory and never had to solve a puzzle?I mean to me Donaire is more technical than Pacquiao and could potentially be better BOXER.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:14 pm 
Heavyweight

Donaire should average like 4 fights per year from now on.....the more fights the more faster he'll improve his skills specially if he wants to battle it out with the bigger guys.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:15 pm 
Welterweight

Donaire fought the best energized champion available in the division.. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:34 pm 
Heavyweight

dan44 wrote:
pakidagdag ito, Donaire is under de saya, while MP is not :lol:

MP mahilig sumuot sa saya ng iba.. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:36 pm 
Heavyweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:
Donaire should average like 4 fights per year from now on.....the more fights the more faster he'll improve his skills specially if he wants to battle it out with the bigger guys.

kahit dalawa lang or three per year.. yung honing of skill and experience eh depende sa quality of opposition.. hindi sa quantity.. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:39 pm 
Middleweight

El Indio wrote:
Most haters- Pacquiao

currently, has most active fans too ^^

manny - genuinely has a bad past between his father but later on forgave him and never did pacquiao bad mouthed his own kind.

donaire - did a script about his father/mother/brother issues which include disrespectful(culturally quite unacceptable) articles and interviews just to hype his fight and to become an active topic here in pacland and over the concerned fans. tried to document their supposed (air quoting) to be reconciliation that is kinda OA to the public.

disclaimer, dont try to fabricate the power of spontaneous-ness. just be humble and do good and you'll have what pacquiao have in the natural way(hindi pilit). just an unsolicited advise from an unbiased fan.

I believe that KOB,WONG,EL CLITZ, SUBVERSIVE and other pure haters are sole fabrications of the site owners.In order to make the forum alive and dynamic they make/allow villains that really doesn't exists. Sweet way to gain popularity(hits) aint it? ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:54 pm 
Featherweight

advantage?

donaire's opponents are midgets so he wont be hurt that bad; and/so the possibility of k.o. is high...

donaire's eyes are squinter; he can vividly see left attacks and right attack simultaneously...

kalamangan?

ang mga kasagupa ni donaire ay puro pandak kaya hindi siya gaanong masasaktan; at/kaya ang posibilidad ng k.o ay mataas...

mas hiwalay ang pagka banlag ng mga mata ni donaire; sabay niyang nakikita ng maliwanag ang kaliwang atake at kanang atake...

bentahe?

puros mga gutiyuksoy ngan piyos ngatanan it kontra ni donaire salit dire hiya guin-uul-ulan; ngan/salit it tsansa hit pag k.o. hitaas...

nagbuburublag iton siplat ni donaire; dungan niya nga guin kikit-an it atake ha wala ngan atake ha tuo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:55 pm 
Flyweight

counter punch!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

TheSubversive wrote:
look up Pactard in the dictionary, im sure your picture will be right under the word bro :lol:

I did
And I also looked up Nonitard in the dictionary and was
surprised to see your picture right under the word bro!
Ai hi hi hi :peace:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:01 pm 
Heavyweight

rustycooley66 wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:

kahit dalawa lang or three per year.. yung honing of skill and experience eh depende sa quality of opposition.. hindi sa quantity.. :biglaugh:

O sige na tatlo......but why is he taking his time to climb weights......he should be close to making the Welter division by now....or at least lightweight or super lightweight....in two years he'll be 30....time is money.....he better get it on.....I wish him nothing but the best.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:03 pm 
Middleweight

kook. o. yao. wrote:
advantage?

donaire's opponents are midgets so he wont be hurt that bad; and/so the possibility of k.o. is high...

donaire's eyes are squinter; he can vividly see left attacks and right attack simultaneously...

kalamangan?

ang mga kasagupa ni donaire ay puro pandak kaya hindi siya gaanong masasaktan; at/kaya ang posibilidad ng k.o ay mataas...

mas hiwalay ang pagka banlag ng mga mata ni donaire; sabay niyang nakikita ng maliwanag ang kaliwang atake at kanang atake...

bentahe?

puros mga gutiyuksoy ngan piyos ngatanan it kontra ni donaire salit dire hiya guin-uul-ulan; ngan/salit it tsansa hit pag k.o. hitaas...

nagbuburublag iton siplat ni donaire; dungan niya nga guin kikit-an it atake ha wala ngan atake ha tuo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

comment lang po ako. i think singkit(naging) din naman mata ni manny kaya malakas ang peripheral vision nya. and i agree kasi singkit ako at super lakas kong makatitig patagilid :)) :lol:

Quote:
I did
And I also looked up Nonitard in the dictionary and was
surprised to see your picture right under the word bro!
Ai hi hi hi

i thought the author of the dictionary was named after mr. subversive. para bang meriam's webster. sa kanya naman subversive's lol

I believe that KOB,WONG,EL CLITZ, SUBVERSIVE and other pure haters are sole fabrications of the site owners.In order to make the forum alive and dynamic they make/allow villains that really doesn't exists. Sweet way to gain popularity(hits) aint it? ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 pm 
Heavyweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:

O sige na tatlo......but why is he taking his time to climb weights......he should be close to making the Welter division by now....or at least lightweight or super lightweight....in two years he'll be 30....time is money.....he better get it on.....I wish him nothing but the best.

isa pa yun, he is not getting any younger.. on his last outing, he doesn't look sensational..seems uncle bob would have a hard time selling ND.. pero sana maging ppv material din siya.. :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next