Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:47 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pacquaio vs. Marquez 4 - I don't know why I am excited about this fight maybe because both fighters promises a good fight.

Fight might be similar to how Paquiao beat David Diaz - Pacquiao will not be doing his usual 1,2 combination but will equip himself with 1,2,3,4,5 combinations how Marquez will deal with it. And Marquez I now doubt his endurance, he lost the 3rd fight because in the last 2 rounds he slowed down.

Or Pacquiao vs. Morales 2 - Marquez will try to resist Pacquiao onslaught but will fade in the end.

And Marquez might knockdown Pacquiao because in boxing there is what we call lucky punch.

So exciting.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

gin03 wrote:
Pacquaio vs. Marquez 4 - I don't know why I am excited about this fight maybe because both fighters promises a good fight.

Fight might be similar to how Paquiao beat David Diaz - Pacquiao will not be doing his usual 1,2 combination but will equip himself with 1,2,3,4,5 combinations how Marquez will deal with it. And Marquez I now doubt his endurance, he lost the 3rd fight because in the last 2 rounds he slowed down.

Or Pacquiao vs. Morales 2 - Marquez will try to resist Pacquiao onslaught but will fade in the end.

And Marquez might knockdown Pacquiao because in boxing there is what we call lucky punch.

So exciting.

And there is the lucky punch Pacquiao got careless. 8)