Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:36 am 
Welterweight

Trying to install yahoo messenger several times already and failed it said...

install unsucessfull

Yahoo Messenger did not correctly install. This May have due to other open applications nor incomplete installas. Please try the install again after restarting your computer...

i just did a reformat both xp and windows 7 got the same error all the time i even tried going to my friends house just to make sure its not my isp

have anyone tried reinstalling ym and got thesame error

I already tried 2 laptops and 2 desktop even using hotspot my phone and going to my friends house just to know if the isp or what but still same error

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:53 am 
Heavyweight

ladybozz wrote:

install unsucessfull

Yahoo Messenger did not correctly install. This May have due to other open applications nor incomplete installas. Please try the install again after restarting your computer...

i just did a reformat both xp and windows 7 got the same error all the time i even tried going to my friends house just to make sure its not my isp

I already tried 2 laptops and 2 desktop even using hotspot my phone and going to my friends house just to know if the isp or what but still same error

paturo ka sa official resident engot este official computer technician ng pacland na si paktol , calling paktubol yuhoo :biglaugh:

Muhammad Ali

CIA#07-10-012
PB#453

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 pm 
Lightweight

ladybozz wrote:

install unsucessfull

we have the same problem sir.. i can't install yahoo messenger in my PC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 pm 
Cruiserweight

try this offline installation YM 11.5

http://www.geckoandfly.com/6309/download-yahoo-messenger-10-full-offline-installer-15-8mb/

http://www.zimbio.com/Yahoo+Messenger/articles/m-3IadKEf2X/Yahoo+Messenger+11+5+0+228+Standalone+Offline

____
Live Responsibly!