Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:36 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:00 pm 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:45 am
Posts: 52
Is pacquiao going to lose this saturday because he doesnt have it anymore? The fast and hard combos was not there in his last 3 fights. Is he really fighting only for money this time? Tell me how do you say manny will lose?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:08 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 15427
Location: So Cal
Only way Manny will against JMM is by unleashing his combos .....he needs to dictate the fight early on......he knows he can take any of JMMs best shots......I dont know if he still has his speed but.......his power left straight might be his best weapon in defeating Marquez.

_________________
Chance favors the prepared mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:29 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:50 pm
Posts: 2902
Location: Tijuana
Ah OK. I still trust Manny Pacquiao.

_________________
Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:19 am
Posts: 2245
FixMe wrote:
Is pacquiao going to lose this saturday because he doesnt have it anymore? The fast and hard combos was not there in his last 3 fights. Is he really fighting only for money this time? Tell me how do you say manny will lose?


Jmm wants to retire Manny and Arum called on him, it's JMM who will fight for the money while Manny wants to prove something for the fans.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:12 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:36 pm
Posts: 796
Location: Payatas
FixMe wrote:
Is pacquiao going to lose this saturday because he doesnt have it anymore? The fast and hard combos was not there in his last 3 fights. Is he really fighting only for money this time? Tell me how do you say manny will lose?


God only knows. Non-sense thread TS. Also, Topic is misleading. Use your head next time hehehehe

_________________
"Everybody has to believe in something.....I believe I'll have another drink."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:13 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 pm
Posts: 1968
I still trust Manny :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Posts: 4752
I always hope for any Filipino fighter :)

I am a Filipino boxers' fan, no matter who ...

And I think we will see a different faster Pacman this time, probably weigh in light, no Ariza influence this time to bulk him up and give him cramps.

Can't wait for the fights ... very nice undercard, Filipino fighters who can upset their opponents


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:18 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:46 pm
Posts: 580
Location: center of the ring
I certainly won't lose my "trust and hope" in Pacquiao when he loses.
For I never looked at him as the boxing god most of you Pactards portray him to be.
Of course I admire him for all his victories and accomplishments, but he need a certain type of opponent to be able to dominate... and the likes of Marquez, Bradley and Floyd are the ones that will make him look bad.

Also I never believed that he's a full fledged 147 pounder. I might be wrong but I think the only true 147 fight he fought was against Clottey, but how can he be tested at that weight when the other guy doesn't punch.

_________________
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" - Baddes Man on Earth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:24 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 18872
Location: Paradise
amaloses my trust to Pac already.

:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:43 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:30 pm
Posts: 2824
FixMe wrote:
Is pacquiao going to lose this saturday because he doesnt have it anymore? The fast and hard combos was not there in his last 3 fights. Is he really fighting only for money this time? Tell me how do you say manny will lose?


Try again, newbie! :twisted: :chainsaw:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:00 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 am
Posts: 2459
Location: sa Kamatisan
i thought you lost your virginity to manny :biglaugh:

kakahelo si ts :spin:

_________________
____________
_________
______
____
Live Responsibly!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 7571
Location: Here There & Everywhere
FixMe wrote:
Is pacquiao going to lose this saturday because he doesnt have it anymore? The fast and hard combos was not there in his last 3 fights. Is he really fighting only for money this time? Tell me how do you say manny will lose?


I can feel your nervousness buddy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:34 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 pm
Posts: 63
FixMe wrote:
Is pacquiao going to lose this saturday because he doesnt have it anymore? The fast and hard combos was not there in his last 3 fights. Is he really fighting only for money this time? Tell me how do you say manny will lose?


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:46 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 7265
I still hope the Manny will win by I am not expecting something spectacular so as not to disappoint myself.

JMM will surely score some good points by his counter, if there is no KD whoever win will be okay for me. :D

_________________
Sure, drinking kills brain cells, but only the weak ones.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 pm
Posts: 1796
Location: kamuning
It will never get lost TS , as nobody lends their trust condoms and hope cigarette to Manny. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Toney and 99 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group