Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229758
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bripenet [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 am ]
Post subject:  Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

Marquez stepped on Pacquiaos
's foot to make sure Pacquiao can't back-off or evade his right power punch in six (6) round.
You can see to replay video.

Excellent execution Marquez!

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

Pac's face met Juan's right.
Fact.

Author:  ManofSteel015 [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

Hence, another Pactard excuse.............if you pay attention to all three of their previous fights, Pacquiao has that feint sequence that leads to the left straight down the pipe..Pac was about to finish it, but Marquez's right exploded on Manny's face...go watch their first fight..Marquez already knows Pac's steps and he countered him perfectly..it was instinct for Marquez cause he fought him for so long..Pacquiao got careless..that foot sh*t is a poor excuse..don't discredit Marquez..he worked his *** off to get his long overdue win..don't rain on his parade cause he was the better man on fight night

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

ManofSteel015 wrote:
Hence, another Pactard excuse.............if you pay attention to all three of their previous fights, Pacquiao has that feint sequence that leads to the left straight down the pipe..Pac was about to finish it, but Marquez's right exploded on Manny's face...go watch their first fight..Marquez already knows Pac's steps and he countered him perfectly..it was instinct for Marquez cause he fought him for so long..Pacquiao got careless..that foot sh*t is a poor excuse..don't discredit Marquez..he worked his *** off to get his long overdue win..don't rain on his parade cause he was the better man on fight night

Yup. JMM stood his ground and delivered the perfect punch.
Had Pac delivered real stiff jabs or just snapped the left and roll under, we might be celebrating today . I think Nacho would have stopped the fight in 3 more rounds or so with JMM's face all busted up .

Author:  joggre [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

another sore loser

Author:  reynerose [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

bripenet wrote:
Marquez stepped on Pacquiaos
's foot to make sure Pacquiao can't back-off or evade his right power punch in six (6) round.
You can see to replay video.

Excellent execution Marquez!



god know hudas not pay! i believe in bad karma! if you know your cheating

Author:  weezer_23 [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

Stop it with all these BS excuses. Pacquiao himself would be the first one to complain about this if it was a big factor at all on the knock out. Guess what, he didn't and he just accepted defeat. Move on.

Author:  por_kilo [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

pacquiao was supposed to go where?? he was thrusting forward with his elbow on marquez's face when he met the counter right hand.

Author:  reynerose [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

por_kilo wrote:
pacquiao was supposed to go where?? he was thrusting forward with his elbow on marquez's face when he met the counter right hand.



i know im not sourgraping! if in case jmm is on miracle peds! or that foot stomping somethin not legal! then i pity pac! although he get all the strength of jmm with that right straight punch to the face of pac! i dont complain about it!

Author:  ManofSteel015 [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

JoeyInCali wrote:
ManofSteel015 wrote:
Hence, another Pactard excuse.............if you pay attention to all three of their previous fights, Pacquiao has that feint sequence that leads to the left straight down the pipe..Pac was about to finish it, but Marquez's right exploded on Manny's face...go watch their first fight..Marquez already knows Pac's steps and he countered him perfectly..it was instinct for Marquez cause he fought him for so long..Pacquiao got careless..that foot sh*t is a poor excuse..don't discredit Marquez..he worked his *** off to get his long overdue win..don't rain on his parade cause he was the better man on fight night

Yup. JMM stood his ground and delivered the perfect punch.
Had Pac delivered real stiff jabs or just snapped the left and roll under, we might be celebrating today . I think Nacho would have stopped the fight in 3 more rounds or so with JMM's face all busted up .


I knew JuanMa was up to something...i knew he was going for the KO because of his strength training regimen..he knows he's not as fast as Pacquiao with the handspeed and footwork so he can't KO Pac by chasing..he can only KO Pac with what he knew best..COUNTERPUNCHING..if you watch the fight, Marquez was setting up for something huge, but he had to weather the storm in order to pull it off..unfortunately for Pacquiao, he used a move that was very familiar to Marquez..which was the right feint to setup the left straight down the pipe..a move that Marquez had pat down and countered well to win all those rounds in their first fight..Marquez knew how to time that already..and the rest is history..all that power he gained from the training regimen exploded on Pac's face with a counter over hand right..it was instinctive for Marquez cause they've fought for so long..if you watch Marquez's left glove go up and down just before the blow, you can tell he was timing it

Author:  fearless bong [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

the fact is Pac overconfident.

the force of his moving forward plus the lead right collides. boom

Pac was KOd...

but hope Pac will recover from that loss.

I know he's not yet done...

marami pa siyang tatalunin diyan.

Author:  gwaputaya [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's Foot

Please stop the excuse... JMM won it convincingly. Pacquiao's aggression just isn't suited for JMM's style. The latter is the more complete and technical fighter. Pacquiao promised us a fan-friendly fight, he delivered and paid the price. That's it, no excuse!!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/