Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:12 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:10 am 
Middleweight

Take a look at these:

See the flag that FMJ is wearing with his jacket? It's the flag of the Philippines, this may mean that he will soon "own" the country, wearing the Filipino flag may be telling something. Additionally, this was also a chance encounter between the two. Is this superstition in the making?

Take a look at Pac's shirt, the circled obviously is the letter "L". Could this mean a subtle prediction of what's to come after May 2? In boxing records, the letter "L" is a loss. This is also during his last stay in the Phil. before coming over to the U.S to train, this was actually pretty recent.

I'm snooping around and these subtle hints keep popping to me. Yes, sure, laugh at me but if you look closely, these are not forged. These actually happened. Prediction is here to stay, what about you? Do you believe in superstition? Yes, bump this after May 2.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:23 am 
Light Heavyweight

what a dumb thread..... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:26 am 
Heavyweight

that is a louis vuitton logo on floyd, while L stands for LEGEND .......bkit ang sunga sunga mo TS? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:27 am 
Bantamweight

pinoypalakamongoloid wrote:
Take a look at these:

See the flag that FMJ is wearing with his jacket? It's the flag of the Philippines, this may mean that he will soon "own" the country, wearing the Filipino flag may be telling something. Additionally, this was also a chance encounter between the two. Is this superstition in the making?

Take a look at Pac's shirt, the circled obviously is the letter "L". Could this mean a subtle prediction of what's to come after May 2? In boxing records, the letter "L" is a loss. This is also during his last stay in the Phil. before coming over to the U.S to train, this was actually pretty recent.

I'm snooping around and these subtle hints keep popping to me. Yes, sure, laugh at me but if you look closely, these are not forged. These actually happened. Prediction is here to stay, what about you? Do you believe in superstition? Yes, bump this after May 2.

Thoughts?

That is not the Philippine flag. That's the Louis Vuitton logo.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am 
Welterweight

bwahahhaahah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:32 am 
Light Heavyweight

try a little harder, TS
your thread is painfully embarrassing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:34 am 
Cruiserweight

What is missing in the flag is the sun.
the sun gives life.
and life is in the shirt of Manny.
L means Life, Luck or Lucky.
Luck is in Manny's side!
Ahihihi corny :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:03 am 
Light Heavyweight

Shabu pa more ahihihi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:06 am 
Cruiserweight

Take a look at these:

Thoughts?

Observe their stance. Without being so obvious, Pacquiao is already measuring his left foot stepping on Floyd's right so when he lands his combo of straight left followed by right hook, Floyd's backward reflex will result in him getting dropped on his butt dazed (serious knockdown). Repeating this cycle a couple more times result in Floyd getting KO'd.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:14 am 
Heavyweight

8 in 8 wrote:
Take a look at these:

Thoughts?

Observe their stance. Without being so obvious, Pacquiao is already measuring his left foot stepping on Floyd's right so when he lands his combo of straight left followed by right hook, Floyd's backward reflex will result in him getting dropped on his butt dazed (serious knockdown). Repeating this cycle a couple more times result in Floyd getting KO'd.

good observation! :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:25 am 
Middleweight

alseth wrote:
that is a louis vuitton logo on floyd, while L stands for LEGEND .......bkit ang sunga sunga mo TS? :biglaugh:

can you google search loius vuitton logo..?

this is what comes up gentlemen: http://www.my-iguru.net/ipad/assets/images/ipad-wallpapers/logos/ipad-wallpaper-louis-vuitton.jpg

lastly, what is legend? I've never heard of that brand, did you just make that up?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:29 am 
Middleweight

I also want to add the flag on FMJ's jacket is flipped, meaning the Phil. is at war, he is declaring war, maybe?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:45 am 
Heavyweight

alseth wrote:

this is what comes up gentlemen: http://www.my-iguru.net/ipad/assets/images/ipad-wallpapers/logos/ipad-wallpaper-louis-vuitton.jpg

lastly, what is legend? I've never heard of that brand, did you just make that up?

ImageImage
obviously it is you that making this up....seriously is that a philippine flag?

mongoloid ka tlaga... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:48 am 
Middleweight

here is my prediction

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1563276737266437&set=vb.1388211471439632&type=2&theater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:51 pm 
Middleweight

alseth wrote:
alseth wrote:

ImageImage
obviously it is you that making this up....seriously is that a philippine flag?

mongoloid ka tlaga... :lol:

explain Pac's shirt then?

btw, that girl is hot, she is rooting an FMJ look alike, hm jealous.