Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 am 
Middleweight

I say this once and for all manny will eventually go back in the ring and will come up very strong that no one was expecting him to be. The 2 fights he will have in 2013 will be all by knockout. Pac will redeem himself for sure! As tough kid as he is, he overcome this devastating KO in no time. Im sure he will now train as hard as before.

Again he will knock out all his opponents in 2013 as a consequence of what suffered in the hands of JMM. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 am 
Middleweight

The opponent of pac after this loss will surely suffer. He will taste the effect of redemption..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 am 
Light Heavyweight

eyeopener wrote:
I say this once and for all manny will eventually go back in the ring and will come up very strong that no one was expecting him to be. The 2 fights he will have in 2013 will be all by knockout. Pac will redeem himself for sure! As tough kid as he is, he overcome this devastating KO in no time. Im sure he will now train as hard as before.

Again he will knock out all his opponents in 2013 as a consequence of what suffered in the hands of JMM. 8)

Heheheh parang ayaw mo na mag predict ng panget for Pac. Sakit pa rin...kainis!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 am 
Middleweight

Harold wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

yup! this time ill make sure everything i write will be for pac's redemption. no more bullsh!t things.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:09 am 
Welterweight

PACMAN will UNLEASH THE BEAST that is sleeping in his inner self :box:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 am 
Heavyweight

eyeopener wrote:
Harold wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

yup! this time ill make sure everything i write will be for pac's redemption. no more bullsh!t things.

i salute you for this :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 am 
Middleweight

yortheman wrote:

i can sense this too.. pac's killer instinct was long gone and was sucked by the leeches and pestors. hopefully one day he will awake and shove away these leeches.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am 
Heavyweight

eyeopener wrote:
yortheman wrote:

i can sense this too.. pac's killer instinct was long gone and was sucked by the leeches and pestors. hopefully one day he will awake and shove away these leeches.

i don't think so. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:25 am 
Middleweight

eyeopener wrote:
yortheman wrote:

Galit na galit ka pre! ako rin he3...I hope Pac will bounce back strong and I hope it will be on Marquez sooner....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 am 
Middleweight

eyeopener wrote:
Harold wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

Writing won't do anything dawg.

Why don't you actually go in Wild Card and ask for Freddy? Set up a talk with him and see if you can volunteer in anyway to help the idol???

Do something and not just write in the forum. It's harder to spin all the negative talk because the evidence is a fact.

But if any of us can come at Pacquiao, knock some sense to him -- Tell him that he needs to concentrate %100 in boxing, use a pint of his fortune to eat, sleep, train better. Then there still may be hope.

Why don't you talk to Freddy and come to Wild Card?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 am 
Light Heavyweight

eyeopener wrote:
Harold wrote:
eyeopener wrote:

Goosebumps here bro..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:35 am 
Middleweight

pinoypalakamongoloid wrote:

Writing won't do anything dawg.

Why don't you actually go in Wild Card and ask for Freddy? Set up a talk with him and see if you can volunteer in anyway to help the idol???

Do something and not just write in the forum. It's harder to spin all the negative talk because the evidence is a fact.

But if any of us can come at Pacquiao, knock some sense to him -- Tell him that he needs to concentrate %100 in boxing, use a pint of his fortune to eat, sleep, train better. Then there still may be hope.

Why don't you talk to Freddy and come to Wild Card?

I dont care whether my writing has impact or not. I just want to express what I feel is needed for pacquiao to bounce back. anyway maybe some readers here can talk to him and tell to him about what paclanders wants and feel.

and if its that easy to talk to manny and will be given an opportunity why not?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 am 
Middleweight

Harold wrote:

Goosebumps here bro..

i really felt bad on what happened so I wont anymore write anything against pacman.

I just really want to kick those senseless tards who would not even think of what they are writing making this site worst that's why i came up with the idea of writing something against pacman.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 am 
Heavyweight

he will comeback stronger in politics and religion. but still not in boxing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 am 
Middleweight

ok TS.. Convince yourself.. :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next