Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:11 pm 
Featherweight

He's done. Just focus on politics.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:05 am 
Welterweight

jamsky wrote:
reynerose wrote:

yeah right! go tell that to manny dont whine here you talk to much sh1t! as if you are the one who is fighting and getting hit, better Shut your mouth!

Pactard at its BEST!!! LOL!

Calling all MODS here.

Do you TOLERATE this ABUSIVE behavior?

Hardly abusive, more of stupid behavior.

Wasting time argiung with closed-minded individuals will get you nowhere. Conserve energy as they say.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:13 am 
Heavyweight

TS, your reality is different from others reality. Maybe you should learn to accept that as well. i'm just sayin'.

at the end of the day, it's still up to Manny. if he can refocus and regain that HUNGER that he once had, nothing is impossible. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:23 am 
Heavyweight

FixMe wrote:
He's done. Just focus on politics.

He's a horrible politician.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:28 am 
Heavyweight

Reality is Manny was winning until that one-punch KO. Reality is the boxing world does not feel that Marquez was clean.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:28 am 
Light Heavyweight

Pacquiao has shown slight deterioration probably because he didn't pick easy opponents , i mean no tuneups...big fight after big fight in the last couple of years but even so he was able to clearly outpoint JMM much better than their 1st 3 fights but unluckily JMM has a big ace hidden on his sleeve. He has developed amazing power that was never present in their first 3 fights. He got a bit careless and boom goes the dynamite. But I still strongly believe that Pacquiao will come back victorious if he fights again even against JMM. Pac isn't done yet and i believe he will retire on a winning note.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:26 am 
Light Heavyweight

floydie = absurd cannot accept that pacman is the best accusing pcaman of using PEDS
JMM= what a crybaby after losing 3 fights before keeps on whinning

well guess what???

pactards have both of those qualities of now they are accusing jmm of using peds while whinning !!!
best or both worlds!

as they say pactards and jmm/floyd cant get along because they have the same bs attitude

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:27 am 
Welterweight

I've already accepted it. But when you're on the internet, there's no way to avoid getting reminded of the knockout. When Pac KO'd Hatton, it was all about Pac's win, Pac being a beast, this and that. But with this one, it's about Pac losing, lying on the canvas, sleeping, photoshop galore. This is about Pac losing. Nobody gives a **** about Marquez winning.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 am 
Cruiserweight

JudgeHenryVerniz wrote:
jamsky wrote:
reynerose wrote:

yeah right! go tell that to manny dont whine here you talk to much sh1t! as if you are the one who is fighting and getting hit, better Shut your mouth!

Pactard at its BEST!!! LOL!

Calling all MODS here.

Do you TOLERATE this ABUSIVE behavior?

Hardly abusive, more of stupid behavior.

Wasting time argiung with closed-minded individuals will get you nowhere. Conserve energy as they say.

It's a combination of abusive and stupid behavior.

I don't have to argue with this kind of person. He's not in my level. For me he is a BIG dummy!

I just want the mods to give him a lesson, but it seems to me that the mods here are useless and doesn't do their job very well.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:48 am 
Cruiserweight

Most of us here seemed to forget that " no one stays on top forever " . Let us be thankful that we have once in our history a Manny Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:32 am 
Lightweight

sec wrote:
Most of us here seemed to forget that " no one stays on top forever " . Let us be thankful that we have once in our history a Manny Pacquiao.

Amen to that..manny already accomplished so much and no one can take it away. But honestly i want him to retire on a winning note..bring on bradley =)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am 
Flyweight

FixMe wrote:
Manny Pacquiao's boxing career is over. After that brutal knockout he can never rise again. Being a part time boxer and not taking it seriously will cost you a lot especially with this kind of dangerous sport. Pac is too old to make a comeback. Pacmans declining moment is very obvious. Lets just appreciate what he had done in boxing. He made us known in every part of the world. Thats it for him. Donaire is the present. Let us all support the flash.

I completely disagree with you.

Manny's KO loss to Marquez was only his first since those TKO losses to Torrecampo and to the Thailander so many years ago and to say that he is done is just simply absurd.

Duran was kayoed by Hearns and yet he rose again, Ali was knockdown by Frasier and lost via a decision but came back and won again the heavyweight beating Fraiser, Foreman and others. Hearns was kayoed by Hagler but likewise cameback. If others can ... Manny can.

Manny just have to re-focus and bring back all those ingredients that catapulted him to the top and surely the Pacquiao Will Rise Again promise made by him will be a reality.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:39 am 
Welterweight

xpuncher wrote:
FixMe wrote:
Manny Pacquiao's boxing career is over. After that brutal knockout he can never rise again. Being a part time boxer and not taking it seriously will cost you a lot especially with this kind of dangerous sport. Pac is too old to make a comeback. Pacmans declining moment is very obvious. Lets just appreciate what he had done in boxing. He made us known in every part of the world. Thats it for him. Donaire is the present. Let us all support the flash.

I completely disagree with you.

Manny's KO loss to Marquez was only his first since those TKO losses to Torrecampo and to the Thailander so many years ago and to say that he is done is just simply absurd.

Duran was kayoed by Hearns and yet he rose again, Ali was knockdown by Frasier and lost via a decision but came back and won again the heavyweight beating Fraiser, Foreman and others. Hearns was kayoed by Hagler but likewise cameback. If others can ... Manny can.

Manny just have to re-focus and bring back all those ingredients that catapulted him to the top and surely the Pacquiao Will Rise Again promise made by him will be a reality.

That's the problem.

That's the whole point of this exercise and what the TS has been saying from the beginning which none of you seems to get a hold off.

Of all the great fighters all you people have mentioned, none of which are involved in politics, showbiz, music and everything else all at the same time.

Manny is, and there's no sign of end in sight. It would be very plausible to reclaim no. 1 P4P yes. But will he ever be 100% focused in the sport?

If others can, Manny can right. But if others tries to spread themselves too thin they'd also fail on their comebacks.