Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:44 am 
Flyweight

SUS, GINOO GABAAN UNTA NING MGA TAWHANA NI......IDOL AYAW PATONTO....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:47 am 
Heavyweight

ALIMUKOY wrote:
SUS, GINOO GABAAN UNTA NING MGA TAWHANA NI......IDOL AYAW PATONTO....

Dugay na gitunto si Manny.
Angal na si Jinkee ug mama Dionesia.
Trans: Pac's been a fool too long already.
Go back to the Quiapo Church. Free and maswerte.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:53 am 
Middleweight

coyadev wrote:
viciouscycle wrote:
coyadev wrote:
Another whining catholics' thread. :biglaugh:

No. This a Catholic thread trying to save Manny from the demons in disguise.

Right, Catholics are angels and Born Agains are devils. :biglaugh:

Defintely yes, they are of the devil; because they are the rebels of the One Church established by Christ... now there about 30t plus denominations. Very much like lucifer and his demons... rebels!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:55 am 
Light Heavyweight

Demonyo diay na si Gary. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:12 am 
Light Heavyweight

coyadev wrote:
viciouscycle wrote:
coyadev wrote:

Right, Catholics are angels and Born Agains are devils. :biglaugh:

Call 911 for an exorcist !

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:36 am 
Lightweight

Stupid thread..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

viciouscycle wrote:
coyadev wrote:

It is written in the book of Thessalonians:

Pray without ceasing. 1 THESSALONIANS 5:17

NOT...bible study without ceasing...!!!

These burn-in-hell again Pestors are using the bible to make people think that they are very knowledgeable about the Holy Scripture. But the truth is, they are just so hypocrite. They are like the Pharisees and Sadducees in the time of our Lord Jesus Christ.

These burn-in-hell again Pestors are swarming around Manny Pacquiao and they are just after Pacquiao's money!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:00 am 
Cruiserweight

bless you, brothers!....join nalang tayo ganon talaga trip ni manny pabago-bago...graduate na sya sa mga babae, tambay at sugarol!...hehehe..baka next year mga scientists naman ang barkada nya!..hehehehe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 am 
Light Heavyweight

Manny is preparing for the next election. So all people and religions and different sectors must be in his side

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 pm 
Bantamweight

Dodong Alicaba wrote:
Mrs. Dionesia said in an interview that her son Manny Pacquiao has not been getting enough sleep
because of the born again PESTors (pastors) that are always swarming at her sons mansion to do
bible studies starting late at nigh unitl early morning.

Even at the wild card gym in Hollywood, Ca. these Pastors can be seen swarming around
Manny Pacquiao disturbing his training and depriving him of the much needed sleep and rest.
It was reported that the night before the fight itself, Pacquiao did not get enough sleep
because these Pestors succeeded in convincing Pacquiao to do bible studies.

On the day of the fight.
Having been deprived of sleep because of spending so many sleepless nights doing bible studies.
Sure enough, Manny Pacquiao was so tired and sleepy inside the ring while fighting Marquez.
So, Manny Pacquiao decided to sleep on the canvas and defer to continue fighting Marquez.

The jokes has it that Manny Pacquiao was not really hit that hard by Marquez
and that Pacquiao was still capable of standing up and conitnue fighting.
But Pacquiao was just too sleepy and tired from so many sleepless nights with PESTors
that's why Manny Pacquiao just decided to sleep in the ring... :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's true, MP was indeed not in good condition during fight... as you said, not getting enough sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:27 pm 
Bantamweight

eugene24 wrote:
the pacman is very old enough to handle this kind of situation. besides, if he loses somethin like few dollars in his other account, he knows where did those go and who got it. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO OR RELEVANT to his ACTING LOSE TO JMM...And to JMMs punch, THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH to KO a pacman that easy. Maybe pacman has to retire because people surrounding him THAT HE CANNOT RESIST to say " NO", maybe he needs to tackle more and quit Top Rank Promotion and other anomolous guys surrounding him.

I wouldnt want to know, if the pacman is nothing but a TOY to this people...Mayweather was right, Manny need to be his own BOSS. If you watch bob arum and even those other guys surrounding him, as if they are Mannys Bosses. HOPE ITS NOT REAL... Because in reality, once you started boxing and you have potentials, MANY " questinable people will HANDLE YOUR CAREER and EVEN YOUR LIFE since DAY 1...EVen if it takes to FIX your fight!...PRINCIPLE is NOTHIN IN THE GAMBLING COMMUNITY, you must follow their advises and even the vices...

I agree, MP is old enough to handle this kind of situation. marami na syang achievements at marami na syang napagdaanan. i respect his decisions. kung pinili nya na maimpluwensyahan sya ng ibang tao that surrounds him. it's his choice. so, be it.
good or bad, responsibilidad nya ito, dahil ito ang pinili nya. sana piliin nyang mabuti ang totoong tao na nagmamahal at nagmamalasakit sa kanya ng tunay. at sana mapabuti sya kung ano man ang maging decision nya. so, i believe that he is old enough to handle this kind of situation. wish you all the best manny. good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:08 pm 
Bantamweight

KABSAT wrote:
Stupid thread..

This is not stupid thread...
Because, "Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense."
This thread is a news from Inquirer lang naman... report para malaman ng mga tao kung paano naiimpluwensyahan ng mga Pastor si Manny. Good or bad, it's Manny's choice.

I'm a Roman Catholic and i respect other religions. But, it doesn't means i believe in their belief system. Hindi ang religion ang mag-sasalba sa tao, kundi kung ano ang ginawa ng tao dito sa lupa.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:49 pm 
Middleweight

This is BS thread! Of course there are fake pastors and REAL pastors. I also knew a pastor who stole lots of money from my boss. And I also knew a pastor who serves God whole-heartedly not money. Same way with Priests who charge money to conduct masses, to pray for a dead loved one, where in fact it is useless. After you die, it's heaven or hell no more PORGATORYO or LIMBO or other man made places by CATHOLICS ok?

Let us stop this bashing, OK? Christmas na mga bro.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:10 am 
Cruiserweight

errol_umaga wrote:
This is BS thread! Of course there are fake pastors and REAL pastors. I also knew a pastor who stole lots of money from my boss. And I also knew a pastor who serves God whole-heartedly not money. Same way with Priests who charge money to conduct masses, to pray for a dead loved one, where in fact it is useless. After you die, it's heaven or hell no more PORGATORYO or LIMBO or other man made places by CATHOLICS ok?

Let us stop this bashing, OK? Christmas na mga bro.

When Manny Pacquiao started his boxing career, he was a lonely boy, alone in the loud noises of Metro Manila.
But this poor boy from General Santos city found solace in a nearby church where he always prayed.
Manny Pacquiao was a devout Catholic and a God -fearing person at his young age.
Like King David in the old testament, Manny Pacquiao was destined for greatness.

Manny Pacquiao has found favor from God and so his prayers have been answered.
God answered Pacquiao's prayer way more than he could imagine.
Manny Pacquiao has become one of the richest athlete in the Philippines, if not the richest.
Manny Pacquiao has become boxing's pound for pound king for so many years.

I personally, have never imagine, even in my wildest dream , that a small Filipino could rule the boxing world.
It's seems like I was living in a dream everytime Manny Pacquiao conquer yet another oponent
thereby maintaing his number one position in the boxing world. I always pray to God and thank Him
for the victories that He has provided to our Philippine hero, our Pambansang Kamao.

I have seen how Manny Pacquiao helped the poor in his home town. He also built a huge Catholic church
in his place where his people can praise God. Manny Pacquiao seem so invinsible that even oponent that
are way bigger than him could never hurt. I firmly believe that Manny Pacquiao's strength comes from God.
The Holy Rosary that he wears everytime he fights protects him from danger.

The signing of the cross give Manny Pacquiao a rythm everytime he fights in the ring.
I have noticed many times before that everytime Pacquiao is hit by a solid punch, he makes the
sign of the cross and that punch would never affect him. I firmly believe that as long as Manny Pacquiao
wears that Holy Rosary, he will continue to become invincible in the ring until he retires.

But what I have noticed last December 8, Manny Pacquiao was no longer wearing the Holy Rosary.
Manny Pacquiao also abandoned the signing of the cross. I was really surprised why Manny Pacquiao
changed his original faith. The faith that has found him favor in God's eyes.
In this fight Manny Pacquiao has become so vulnerable. Every punch that his oponent threw hurt him

Marquez has been never known to be a one punch KO artist. And his punches has never hurt Manny Pacquiao
before in their last three fights. But how come, Marquez seems to hurt Pacquiao with every punches this time.
The answer can be explain in the power of the cross. Pacquiao does not believe in the power of the cross anymore
while Marquez still believes in it. Marquez was the one wearing the Holy Rosary on the day of the feast of Immaculate Conception. And although I am a very big Manny Pacquiao fan, I know that Marquez has found favor in God's eyes in that particular fight.

The most important question for me right now is that, why did Manny Pacquiao has changed his original faith- the Holy Catholic Church. These born again pastors have brainwashed Manny Pacquiao to join them. But where were these born again pastors when Manny Pacquiao was just starting with his boxing career? I bet even if they saw Pacquiao early in his career they won't be interested in asking him to join them because Pacquiao was not rich and famous then.

I firmly believe that the reason why these born again Pastors are swarmimg around Pacquiao right now is because of his fame and money. Father Marlon, a Catholic priest, and Pacquiao's spiritual adviser before has never ask anything from Pacquiao. But these born again Partors are just after Manny Pacquiao's money. And I guarantee you, that when time comes
when Manny Pacquiao starts to fall and will no longer be rich and famous, these born again Pastors that are swarming around Pacquiao right now will start to distance away from him. And the Catholic church will once again welcome Manny Pacquiao with open arms just like when he first started his boxing career...

I hope and pray that Manny Pacquiao will come back to Catholic faith.
Because, as long as Manny Pacquiao will continue to deny the power of the Cross,
and will continue to refuse to wear the Holy Rosary, Pacquiao will continue to become vulnerable.
And even if it hurts me so much, I think Manny Pacquiao will suffer another knock out loss in his
next fight if he continue to abandon his original faith. The faith that has given him success for so many long years!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:28 am 
Cruiserweight

Are you sure they're after his money? I mean, Manny sure does have plenty of boy children

Oh it's so soooft.

Ahh! Your p*ssy hates me...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next