Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:18 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 pm 
Heavyweight

Rumors circling around of the fifth chapter between Pacquiao vs Marquez on September 2013, this could be possible since Bob Arum is working on it. I don't think there's a stop to it because Team Marquez are open, negotiations will settle the issue when Marquez will demand higher purse and Pacquiao will settle lower but not lower than Marquez. Let's accept Manny stock took a dive lately after his last devastating loss with Marquez and of course Bob will take advantage on the situation for a larger margin of the pie.
Bob is now down playing Manny's demand for April fight is a slight on Manny's armor. With the two ***** Doctor stupidity of Parkinson's diagnose flying around the world, let's say Manny's comeback is really in jeopardy. Not that it won't happen but his bargaining power is under the school bus. LOL! :lol:
Now here's the catch. With all this negative factors playing against Manny there's no way Manny could win against Marquez, I mean with all the distractions in his life which he built around him, even a class B fighter could run for the money.
Let's face it, Manny's greatest arsenal are speed and power. Take away one even the smallest number he is an ordinary fighter by all accounts and what is the most deciding factor is his age. With all the wear and tare gathered from all those years somehow it will catch him sooner or later and this could be the time. When the mind is handling the most of the load in the middle age person it's the best time to slow down or burn. This is the law of nature.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm 
Cruiserweight

another knock out..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:40 am 
Middleweight

if pacquiao studies and trains serious he wins...if not he loss loss

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 am 
Heavyweight

The two ***** doctors did the greater damage more like below the belt right in the middle of the pipe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:13 am 
Cruiserweight

metapel wrote:
another knock out..

For who? Marquez?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 am 
Cruiserweight

jamsky wrote:
metapel wrote:
another knock out..

For who? Marquez?

don't know yet but it is another knock out...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:26 am 
Cruiserweight

hmm...

Oh it's so soooft.

Ahh! Your p*ssy hates me...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:37 am 
Cruiserweight

Unless the loser is incapacitated or dies, he will ask for a rematch... :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 am 
Heavyweight

To avert this imminent disaster he needs somebody to guide him back to the right path. Two loses in a row with devastating KO in his last fight put him at the corner. Everybody are wondering what's next for him and a fight against Marquez is like a suicide if you ask me. You will see the pattern from Pac vs Marquez 1-4 the fifth could be the worst if nobody will try to show something and say; "Hey let's do it this way." You see from 1-4 nothing has been done to change the fight plan and Marquez was getting better each time they fought until he caught Manny's every mistake with one masterful punch he can't avoid.
I believe I contributed something to solve his problem in his leg cramps and timing but that's not enough against Marquez. He needs somebody that knows what his opponent are doing and match them one step ahead. I've been posting my strategies thinking Team Pacman might read and take into account because if they did, they could have change something but I think they fail to take notice.
So next time it is better listen. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:35 am 
Cruiserweight

In order to forecast it with more accuracy, we should also foretell Pacs focus and preparation for this fight... he should really train harder this time, if not -it's easier to conclude who's your gonna bet.

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 am 
Welterweight

reía que Juan Manuel Marquez y su entrenador Berestain aceptará el reto para el Marquez vs Pacquiao 5, son Caballero. Una cosa el chico nunca será Nº 1 si Pacquiao sigue aumentando, vivo y patadas. Marquez debe volver a mostrar al mundo que está prevista su victoria a Pacman y no sólo un golpe de suerte. Me dicen lucky Punch en segundos una izquierda es terminar la Ronda es realmente un golpe de suerte o en el idioma Filipino ' ka tsamba ka lang'.

translation :

I believed Juan Manuel Marquez and his coach Berestain will accept the challenge for the Marquez vs Pacquiao 5, they are gentleman. One thing the guy will never be nos 1 if Pacquiao still rise, alive and kicking. Marquez must show again to the world that his win to Pacman is planned and not just a lucky punch. I say lucky Punch in one seconds left is to finish the round is really a lucky punch or in Filipino language "ka tsamba lang ka" .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:45 am 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
To avert this imminent disaster he needs somebody to guide him back to the right path. Two loses in a row with devastating KO in his last fight put him at the corner. Everybody are wondering what's next for him and a fight against Marquez is like a suicide if you ask me. You will see the pattern from Pac vs Marquez 1-4 the fifth could be the worst if nobody will try to show something and say; "Hey let's do it this way." You see from 1-4 nothing has been done to change the fight plan and Marquez was getting better each time they fought until he caught Manny's every mistake with one masterful punch he can't avoid.
I believe I contributed something to solve his problem in his leg cramps and timing but that's not enough against Marquez. He needs somebody that knows what his opponent are doing and match them one step ahead. I've been posting my strategies thinking Team Pacman might read and take into account because if they did, they could have change something but I think they fail to take notice.

i heard from a team pacquiao insider that manny is contemplating on getting you as a replacement for coach roach who can no longer performs his duties as a trainer. team pacquio knows fully well that you can give manny new tricks that will bring back his full confidence and elevate him once again in the pound for pound rating.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:12 am 
Heavyweight

Pag malas ang baraha wag mong i todo ang pusta. 2 successive loses by Pacman won't give him the win the 3rd time, if he doesn't listen/change.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 am 
Light Heavyweight

the boss wrote:
jjcross wrote:

i heard from a team pacquiao insider that manny is contemplating on getting you as a replacement for coach roach who can no longer performs his duties as a trainer. team pacquio knows fully well that you can give manny new tricks that will bring back his full confidence and elevate him once again in the pound for pound rating.

Whoaaawow :roll: I can't believe this
Hope it's not too late to choose JJcross (sino ka ba? ikaw ba yung cross na laging nakasabit dati sa leeg ni Manny at siyang nag aadya upang makaiwas siya sa masama) over Roach (yung sakit niya ata ang naituro at naisalin niya sa training) LOL .
I'd say, he must have done that (choosing you over Roach) before the fourth match, the result might have been different - it could be worse! Joke! :wink:
but then again, who knows, it could also be the opposite.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:24 am 
Light Heavyweight

no.1fan wrote:
Pag malas ang baraha wag mong i todo ang pusta. 2 successive loses by Pacman won't give him the win the 3rd time, if he doesn't listen/change.

what if, gustong magpakabayani, at diba ang bayaning nasusugatan, nag iibayo ang tapang? :(