Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 9:16 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:59 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 pm
Posts: 72
Pacwan wrote:
el poder wrote:
Pacman should accept defeat without any excuses. He can bounce back if he wants. He is still at his peak provided that he concentrates on his boxing career.


Are you hiding in your cave? Pacman was gracious in defeat and made no excuses. The Pactards are the ones making excuses
for him like the PEDS accussations. ... and NO, Pacman is not at his peak anymore and he is on a decline. A 35 year old
will always be on a decline. A boxer is at his peak physically in his 20's.



If he is not at his peak anymore, he should think of hanging up his gloves. JMM is much older than him but still can send him to canvass with a single punch.

What do you think of crying for a 5th encounter for him to bounce back? I think Pacman still wants to prove that he is still better than JMM despite of his shocking defeat. He can't only make excuses on their 4th fight because it was a KO. That's why he wants a 5th even if he knows that JMM already considers retirement.

_________________
Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems.
-Paul J. Meyer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:03 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 pm
Posts: 72
heartless wrote:
el poder wrote:
Pacman should accept defeat without any excuses. He can bounce back if he wants. He is still at his peak provided that he concentrates on his boxing career.



:shock:

"should"? Pacman already accepted it right after the fight without any excuses.



Nice. Therefore, Pacman should not ask for the 5th fight. JMM is already at the retirement age.

_________________
Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems.
-Paul J. Meyer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:20 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:57 pm
Posts: 4144
Location: Starfish Island, Vice City
No, ask Pactards and they will say it's because Pac changed Religion.

_________________
Boxing is not a SCIENCE, it's an ART.
See you in Vice City


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:22 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 pm
Posts: 72
Wong wrote:
No, ask Pactards and they will say it's because Pac changed Religion.


Another Pactard's excuse.

_________________
Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems.
-Paul J. Meyer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:58 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 pm
Posts: 337
Manny was consumed in his goal: to finish the bloodied Marquez, and got Knocked out in the proccess.

Perhaps he wanted to show that his killer instinct is still there. When he was young, once he cornered his opponent, he jumps at them and never stopped punching. Too bad, marquez has already read manny's rhythm. Double fake jabs then left straight that's what manny's about to do,and because of marquez concentration he already knew it before it happens.

If Manny can time marquez too (perfectly timed solid left straight) I wonder what will happen. Manny's punch on hatton, vs JMMs punch on Pacquiao.If two punch collides.... who shall prevail?

I guess that's the answer: who's stronger? or who's softer? The answer will be on the Next Match. Pacman vs Dinamita V

_________________
The body is but a vessel for the soul.
A puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny.
And lo. The body is not eternal.
For it must feed on the flesh of others.
Lest it return to the dust whence it came.

Life is but a dream


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 am
Posts: 81
When Manny lost to Eric Morales, i didn't recall him accepting defeat or commenting " ganon talaga, boxing yan" Instead he was very resilient to come back and promised us to KO Morales, which he did. This is a soft Manny now, and bad thing is, Marquez is stronger.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 pm
Posts: 72
Manny will be KO again.

_________________
Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems.
-Paul J. Meyer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:39 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 pm
Posts: 516
el poder wrote:
Pacwan wrote:
el poder wrote:
Pacman should accept defeat without any excuses. He can bounce back if he wants. He is still at his peak provided that he concentrates on his boxing career.


Are you hiding in your cave? Pacman was gracious in defeat and made no excuses. The Pactards are the ones making excuses
for him like the PEDS accussations. ... and NO, Pacman is not at his peak anymore and he is on a decline. A 35 year old
will always be on a decline. A boxer is at his peak physically in his 20's.



If he is not at his peak anymore, he should think of hanging up his gloves. JMM is much older than him but still can send him to canvass with a single punch.

What do you think of crying for a 5th encounter for him to bounce back? I think Pacman still wants to prove that he is still better than JMM despite of his shocking defeat. He can't only make excuses on their 4th fight because it was a KO. That's why he wants a 5th even if he knows that JMM already considers retirement.



:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:36 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:08 pm
Posts: 7833
Location: Las Piñas City PB-0523
Wong wrote:
No, ask Pactards and they will say it's because Pac changed Religion.

Pac should return back to Catholic and he'll surely win 120-119 UD.. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

_________________
-Believe in yourself, fly high and reach your ideals in life-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:26 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:26 pm
Posts: 375
Manny should concentrate to Boxing, Family, and God! and the rest is History!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group