Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:30 am 
Heavyweight

I'm glad Marquez said "NO" to a 5th fight. Now you pactards will be crying even more than ever because your PacGod will NEVER get the satisfaction of avenging his legacy-tarnishing knockout loss.

This is the best revenge of Marquez after being robbed in that 3rd fight - a knockout victory and another slap in the face to Pacquiao. It's called adding insult to injury, Pactards :lol:

I'm enjoying the arrogant pactards here crying like little f@ggots about JMM is ducking Pac, while the rest of the boxing world is laughing at you monkies.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:47 am 
Welterweight

TheSubversive wrote:
I'm glad Marquez said "NO" to a 5th fight. Now you pactards will be crying even more than ever because your PacGod will NEVER get the satisfaction of avenging his legacy-tarnishing knockout loss.

This is the best revenge of Marquez after being robbed in that 3rd fight - a knockout victory and another slap in the face to Pacquiao. It's called adding insult to injury, Pactards :lol:

I'm enjoying the arrogant pactards here crying like little f@ggots about JMM is ducking Pac, while the rest of the boxing world is laughing at you monkies.

Is Juan Manuela PEDinamita Marquez ducking Pacman. I think She is. By ducking Pacman this proved that PEDinamita is not a mexican warrior. Puto!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 am 
Light Heavyweight

TheSubversive wrote:

Its too early. Marquez is just playing his cards. He wants MORE money thats the bottomline.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 am 
Heavyweight

tsk tsk, what i dont understand from Pactard logic is how you can duck your opponent if you already beat him...especially if you got robbed once already!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 am 
Heavyweight

Angel knows

8)

I am responsible for what i say, I am not responsible for what you understand.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:51 am 
Heavyweight

jamsky wrote:
TheSubversive wrote:

Its too early. Marquez is just playing his cards. He wants MORE money thats the bottomline.

Marquez to me is a different animal than Mayweather. Floyd is all about the $$$ while Marquez is content with himself and not spending and wasting his millions. Therefore he does not need another fight!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:51 am 
Heavyweight

bojovel wrote:
Angel knows

8)

Angel? You mean Michael the Archangel, who abandoned Pac that fateful night? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:52 am 
Heavyweight

TheSubversive wrote:
jamsky wrote:
TheSubversive wrote:

Marquez to me is a different animal than Mayweather. Floyd is all about the $$$ while Marquez is content with himself and not spending and wasting his millions. Therefore he does not need another fight!!!!

Angel knows

8)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:53 am 
Heavyweight

TheSubversive wrote:
bojovel wrote:
Angel knows

8)

Angel? You mean Michael the Archangel, who abandoned Pac that fateful night? :lol:

No

Angel "memo" knows

8)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

Guys cut it out please! Mod miron has issued a warning already, respect his decision please. Lets keep it clean. If you want to TRASH each other then go to "asaran" thread not here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 am 
Heavyweight

Angel knows

8)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:06 am 
Heavyweight

If you cant take the heat

Get out of the kitchen.

8)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:07 am 
Light Heavyweight

TheSubversive wrote:

go eat your stool up your stinkin anus f uckin coward f uck!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:10 am 
Heavyweight

This will seperate man from boys

Man fight their own

While boys call their daddys and mommys

8)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:11 am 
Light Heavyweight

Ok guys, I'm just reminding you. We are all ADULTS here (except for some maybe) you know what you are doing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next