Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:15 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 pm 
Featherweight

jmm was informed by top rank ceo bob arum that a 5th fight with pacquiao will have a strict and mandatory urine and blood testing to be administered by VADA. that skook marquez's brains, why there's VADA to do that why not just USADA, to ensure fairness in the 5th fight. then marquez started to tremble and got scared, because he knew what that means. in their 4th fight boxing fans around the globe started to wonder how he became so big and strong in just 4 months of rigid work, also that was what they 've been telling to the boxing world of today... well... sorry... but the boxing fans of today is no longer naive and dumb not to know the use of PEDS in todays sports. its badly and severely ridden with those PEDS.

then marquez starting to find his way out of the fight saying this " that they have already achieved the result they wanted" arum on the other hand only wants marquez to agree to a 5th fight with manny. and he'll be paid 20 M and PPV shares. that is a record in mexico no other boxer able to receive that much money, why is he playing hard to get now while before he was begging for a rematch after rematch with manny even telling the world he was robbed of victory.

because of VADA, marquez will be exposed and will be force to tell how and why he became so big and strong. and surely it will tarnish everything he did for boxing, his legacy, reputation everything. well that goes to show that doing things above the ordinary surely pays and has it's end.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:43 pm 
Welterweight

vanperz63 wrote:
jmm was informed by top rank ceo bob arum that a 5th fight with pacquiao will have a strict and mandatory urine and blood testing to be administered by VADA. that skook marquez's brains, why there's VADA to do that why not just USADA, to ensure fairness in the 5th fight. then marquez started to tremble and got scared, because he knew what that means. in their 4th fight boxing fans around the globe started to wonder how he became so big and strong in just 4 months of rigid work, also that was what they 've been telling to the boxing world of today... well... sorry... but the boxing fans of today is no longer naive and dumb not to know the use of PEDS in todays sports. its badly and severely ridden with those PEDS.

then marquez starting to find his way out of the fight saying this " that they have already achieved the result they wanted" arum on the other hand only wants marquez to agree to a 5th fight with manny. and he'll be paid 20 M and PPV shares. that is a record in mexico no other boxer able to receive that much money, why is he playing hard to get now while before he was begging for a rematch after rematch with manny even telling the world he was robbed of victory.

because of VADA, marquez will be exposed and will be force to tell how and why he became so big and strong. and
surely it will tarnish everything he did for boxing, his legacy, reputation everything. well that goes to show that doing things above the ordinary surely pays and has it's end.

"AND WILL BE FORCED TO TELL HOW AND WHY HE BECOME SO BIG"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't lie I fell on the floor from laughter when I read that
1st I don't think you understand how vada operates
2nd I've come to the conclusion that most pactards/fanboys are minors who don't know anything about the sport but follow their idol with a blind passion and troll these boards like its a religious act
Pls do some research marquez was asked numerous times before their 3rd & 4th fight about his new involvement with heredia to where he replied TEST ME I DONT CARE I GOT NOTHING TO HIDE TEST BOTH OF US
Marquez has yet to refuse any testing unlike pacquaio who actually did

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:52 pm 
Cruiserweight

I can't lie I fell on the floor from laughter when I read that
2nd I've come to the conclusion that most pactards/fanboys are minors who don't know anything about the sport but follow their idol with a blind passion and troll these boards like its a religious act
Pls do some research marquez was asked numerous times before their 3rd & 4th fight about his new involvement with heredia to where he replied TEST ME I DONT CARE I GOT NOTHING TO HIDE TEST BOTH OF US
Marquez has yet to refuse any testing unlike pacquaio who actually did"

link please... 8)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:19 pm 
Light Heavyweight

johnnyj wrote:
vanperz63 wrote:

because of VADA, marquez will be exposed and will be force to tell how and why he became so big and strong. and
surely it will tarnish everything he did for boxing, his legacy, reputation everything. well that goes to show that doing things above the ordinary surely pays and has it's end.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't lie I fell on the floor from laughter when I read that

Parang tanga talaga to...

Trans: JMM is Armstrong of boxing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 pm 
Heavyweight

Like Pac fought Clottey instead of KFC?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:49 am 
Light Heavyweight

vanperz63 wrote:

because of VADA, marquez will be exposed and will be force to tell how and why he became so big and strong. and surely it will tarnish everything he did for boxing, his legacy, reputation everything. well that goes to show that doing things above the ordinary surely pays and has it's end.

this drug addict is losing his mind probably already marquez has symptoms of sickness or side effect you get from drinking your own pee to doping and steriod abuse. who doesen't want money when you already beat the other guy it's big money on the table and you don't want it? marquez is hiding his guilt. and he simply don't want to get caught.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:18 am 
Welterweight

Pacquiao got KTFO by a superior boxer. Get over it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:48 am 
Heavyweight

nagmumurang kamatis na naman ang mga talunan.

trans: Pactards are upset ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:38 am 
Cruiserweight

MIC TYSON wrote:

LOL!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:56 pm 
Featherweight

i cant blame you for falling on the floor while laughing, its no wonder that's the kind of weakling you are, its not me who know's nothing about boxing its you. marquez has that courage to say " you can test me anytime i dont care " because he knew heredia can make undetectable PEDS like the one he used in the 4th fight you get and put that into your thick skull bright boy. read more learn more.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm 
Heavyweight

i think it's the other way around he isn't scared of VADA with heredia on his side.

he is scared of pacman as he isn't sure he can win again in case a 5th fight happens.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 pm 
Heavyweight

railsback wrote:
Pacquiao got KTFO by a superior boxer. Get over it.

nah, because of Memo!! deal with it.

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:39 pm 
Heavyweight

jamsky wrote:
MIC TYSON wrote:

LOL!

U....LOL!!!

- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 pm 
Heavyweight

MIC TYSON wrote:

Someone help him dislodge Marqpeds c0ck from his throat.....
He's got to be the biggest Marqpeds c0ck gobbler along with dumbski whatever the f5ck his name is.

- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 pm 
Heavyweight

johnnyj wrote:

Are you a caveman??
You should realize that a tandem of Marquez & Memo is the most popular in PED's world.
C'mon..... and you still believe in Leprechauns, do you... :mrgreen:

- Robert Frost