Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:35 pm 
Cruiserweight

This is originally Pacland and now Pinoy Greats. In my observation, this site has been invaded by this group of parasites.

Correct me if I am wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:38 pm 
Heavyweight

What would Pacland be without the antagonists......it'll be boring. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:00 pm 
Cruiserweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:

Having an antagonist in the forum is somewhat interesting to read their point of view of the subject matter. However, Pachaters and Floydiots are not Antagonists but Parasites and the majority of the active posters on this site are those groups of people.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:02 pm 
Light Heavyweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:

Having an antagonist in the forum is somewhat interesting to read their point of view of the subject matter. However, Pachaters and Floydiots are not Antagonists but Parasites and the majority of the active posters on this site are those groups of people.

...and you;re one of them

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
This is originally Pacland and now Pinoy Greats. In my observation, this site has been invaded by this group of parasites.

Coming from a poster who calls Marquez, Incredible Hulk and Floyd, Blackboyfloyd...this site is better off yesterday than today. The remaining Pactards failed to evolve and are still living in fantasy. As you can see, Manny's critics don't call him Pacroid. They present better criticisms and are pretty objective about it. There's no racist overtone, there's no demeaning insult. I was hoping that this site will enrich our knowledge about boxing, Manny being the tool for new discoveries. Boy, i was wrong.

We, i consider myself one, don't hate Pacquiao. We hate the Pactards. All they do is complain as seen in this thread. While Manny is keeping his silence, they do all the talking as if acting on his behalf. It was a lucky punch. Marquez was on peds. Marquez is a coward, Marquez is scared. Until now, many of you still couldn't accept Manny's defeat. How about showing a little sense of modesty? Manny always comes out like a winner because he still displays that magnanimity and respectability in defeat. It seems his fans cannot assimilate those virtues. That may be the reason why Manny is still loved by his fans and most Pactards are not.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm 
Heavyweight

this site would be boring as hell... and baka isara na to pag nawala yung mga haters na yan... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Yeah!

A lot of parasites who cannot get over Pacquiao's brutal loss over Marquez.

Pacquiao have already moved on and has an upcoming fight that keeps pacfans excited whereas pactards still cannot get over how Marquez brutalized Pacquiao. These pactards keep on crying, creating countless threads of how Marquez is a cheater, coward, stupid etc... I would even like to think that Marquez is now more famous here in Pinoygreats than Pacquiao because these pactards keep talking about him all the time.

Anyway, Marquez should thank these pactards as they keep on making his name relevant here in this site.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:

Villains make movie films more exciting!!!You better believe me coz that was my experience as movie scriptwriter.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

hisashi wrote:
TRUE PINOY wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:

...and you;re one of them

I am a boxing aficionado. I like Roy Jones, Oscar, Sugar Ray, and there are plenty of non-Filipino fighters. I even bet for Cry Baby Marquez now Incredible Hulk when he fought against the Blackboyfloyd. I am of course supported ALL our Filipino fighters. I always encourage them to fight for the good and never downgraded them of their failure. I've been on this site since this was Pacland. I posted countless view and opinion. I openly name myself a Blackboyfloyd hater and do not have to tell me why. Those Pachaters and Floydiots called me PACTARDS because they do not like my view and opinion. Then so be it. YOU RESPONDED MY POST AND CALLING ME ONE OF THEM. I do not know if you are a Pachater or a Floydiot or both. But you are wrong KID. You people called me Pactard. I do not mind and so be it. The title of my thread is: Pinoy Greats active posters are Pachaters and Floydiots. I am just expressing my observation of what is going on in this site.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:08 pm 
Cruiserweight

thinker_twister wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:

Villains make movie films more exciting!!!You better believe me coz that was my experience as movie scriptwriter.

Really, bro!...can you make a story about pacland parasites....peace..ehehhedh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

cyberman wrote:
thinker_twister wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:

Really, bro!...can you make a story about pacland parasites....peace..ehehhedh

.. i am also a writter ,,

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:53 pm 
Cruiserweight

Junorz wrote:
TRUE PINOY wrote:

Coming from a poster who calls Marquez, Incredible Hulk and Floyd, Blackboyfloyd...this site is better off yesterday than today. The remaining Pactards failed to evolve and are still living in fantasy. As you can see, Manny's critics don't call him Pacroid. They present better criticisms and are pretty objective about it. There's no racist overtone, there's no demeaning insult. I was hoping that this site will enrich our knowledge about boxing, Manny being the tool for new discoveries. Boy, i was wrong.

We, i consider myself one, don't hate Pacquiao. We hate the Pactards. All they do is complain as seen in this thread. While Manny is keeping his silence, they do all the talking as if acting on his behalf. It was a lucky punch. Marquez was on peds. Marquez is a coward, Marquez is scared. Until now, many of you still couldn't accept Manny's defeat. How about showing a little sense of modesty? Manny always comes out like a winner because he still displays that magnanimity and respectability in defeat. It seems his fans cannot assimilate those virtues. That may be the reason why Manny is still loved by his fans and most Pactards are not.

BALONEY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:57 pm 
Heavyweight

i'm a pacman believer...

i believe pacman can defeat his opponents without a catchweights...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:24 pm 
Cruiserweight

bugoyparin wrote:
i'm a pacman believer...

He defeated all his opponents without catch weight except for two. Those catch weight fights had been agreed between him and his BIGGER opponents. Pachaters and Floydiots hated Midget Pac because he beat up bigger than him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:33 pm 
Heavyweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
i'm a pacman believer...

He defeated all his opponents without catch weight except for two. Those catch weight fights had been agreed between him and his BIGGER opponents. Pachaters and Floydiots hated Midget Pac because he beat up bigger than him.

would you believe he can defeat them without catchweights?

i do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next