Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:35 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
This is originally Pacland and now Pinoy Greats. In my observation, this site has been invaded by this group of parasites.

Correct me if I am wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:38 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 15112
Location: So Cal
What would Pacland be without the antagonists......it'll be boring. 8)

_________________
Chance favors the prepared mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:00 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
JCOOL2329 wrote:
What would Pacland be without the antagonists......it'll be boring. 8)




Having an antagonist in the forum is somewhat interesting to read their point of view of the subject matter. However, Pachaters and Floydiots are not Antagonists but Parasites and the majority of the active posters on this site are those groups of people.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:02 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:03 am
Posts: 1532
TRUE PINOY wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:
What would Pacland be without the antagonists......it'll be boring. 8)




Having an antagonist in the forum is somewhat interesting to read their point of view of the subject matter. However, Pachaters and Floydiots are not Antagonists but Parasites and the majority of the active posters on this site are those groups of people.



...and you;re one of them

_________________
..i am inlove to lee min jung lee min jung lee min jung lee min jung


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:09 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Posts: 2175
TRUE PINOY wrote:
This is originally Pacland and now Pinoy Greats. In my observation, this site has been invaded by this group of parasites.

Correct me if I am wrong.



Coming from a poster who calls Marquez, Incredible Hulk and Floyd, Blackboyfloyd...this site is better off yesterday than today. The remaining Pactards failed to evolve and are still living in fantasy. As you can see, Manny's critics don't call him Pacroid. They present better criticisms and are pretty objective about it. There's no racist overtone, there's no demeaning insult. I was hoping that this site will enrich our knowledge about boxing, Manny being the tool for new discoveries. Boy, i was wrong.

We, i consider myself one, don't hate Pacquiao. We hate the Pactards. All they do is complain as seen in this thread. While Manny is keeping his silence, they do all the talking as if acting on his behalf. It was a lucky punch. Marquez was on peds. Marquez is a coward, Marquez is scared. Until now, many of you still couldn't accept Manny's defeat. How about showing a little sense of modesty? Manny always comes out like a winner because he still displays that magnanimity and respectability in defeat. It seems his fans cannot assimilate those virtues. That may be the reason why Manny is still loved by his fans and most Pactards are not.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:16 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 8615
Location: Manila City
this site would be boring as hell... and baka isara na to pag nawala yung mga haters na yan... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Posts: 1018
Yeah!

A lot of parasites who cannot get over Pacquiao's brutal loss over Marquez.

Pacquiao have already moved on and has an upcoming fight that keeps pacfans excited whereas pactards still cannot get over how Marquez brutalized Pacquiao. These pactards keep on crying, creating countless threads of how Marquez is a cheater, coward, stupid etc... I would even like to think that Marquez is now more famous here in Pinoygreats than Pacquiao because these pactards keep talking about him all the time.

Anyway, Marquez should thank these pactards as they keep on making his name relevant here in this site.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:07 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:28 pm
Posts: 2081
JCOOL2329 wrote:
What would Pacland be without the antagonists......it'll be boring. 8)



Villains make movie films more exciting!!!You better believe me coz that was my experience as movie scriptwriter.

_________________
"Ang mabuting puno ay hindi magbubunga ng masama!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:21 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
hisashi wrote:
TRUE PINOY wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:
What would Pacland be without the antagonists......it'll be boring. 8)




Having an antagonist in the forum is somewhat interesting to read their point of view of the subject matter. However, Pachaters and Floydiots are not Antagonists but Parasites and the majority of the active posters on this site are those groups of people.



...and you;re one of them


I am a boxing aficionado. I like Roy Jones, Oscar, Sugar Ray, and there are plenty of non-Filipino fighters. I even bet for Cry Baby Marquez now Incredible Hulk when he fought against the Blackboyfloyd. I am of course supported ALL our Filipino fighters. I always encourage them to fight for the good and never downgraded them of their failure. I've been on this site since this was Pacland. I posted countless view and opinion. I openly name myself a Blackboyfloyd hater and do not have to tell me why. Those Pachaters and Floydiots called me PACTARDS because they do not like my view and opinion. Then so be it. YOU RESPONDED MY POST AND CALLING ME ONE OF THEM. I do not know if you are a Pachater or a Floydiot or both. But you are wrong KID. You people called me Pactard. I do not mind and so be it. The title of my thread is: Pinoy Greats active posters are Pachaters and Floydiots. I am just expressing my observation of what is going on in this site.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:08 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 am
Posts: 2719
thinker_twister wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:
What would Pacland be without the antagonists......it'll be boring. 8)



Villains make movie films more exciting!!!You better believe me coz that was my experience as movie scriptwriter.



Really, bro!...can you make a story about pacland parasites....peace..ehehhedh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:16 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:03 am
Posts: 1532
cyberman wrote:
thinker_twister wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:
What would Pacland be without the antagonists......it'll be boring. 8)



Villains make movie films more exciting!!!You better believe me coz that was my experience as movie scriptwriter.



Really, bro!...can you make a story about pacland parasites....peace..ehehhedh



.. i am also a writter ,,

_________________
..i am inlove to lee min jung lee min jung lee min jung lee min jung


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:53 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
Junorz wrote:
TRUE PINOY wrote:
This is originally Pacland and now Pinoy Greats. In my observation, this site has been invaded by this group of parasites.

Correct me if I am wrong.



Coming from a poster who calls Marquez, Incredible Hulk and Floyd, Blackboyfloyd...this site is better off yesterday than today. The remaining Pactards failed to evolve and are still living in fantasy. As you can see, Manny's critics don't call him Pacroid. They present better criticisms and are pretty objective about it. There's no racist overtone, there's no demeaning insult. I was hoping that this site will enrich our knowledge about boxing, Manny being the tool for new discoveries. Boy, i was wrong.

We, i consider myself one, don't hate Pacquiao. We hate the Pactards. All they do is complain as seen in this thread. While Manny is keeping his silence, they do all the talking as if acting on his behalf. It was a lucky punch. Marquez was on peds. Marquez is a coward, Marquez is scared. Until now, many of you still couldn't accept Manny's defeat. How about showing a little sense of modesty? Manny always comes out like a winner because he still displays that magnanimity and respectability in defeat. It seems his fans cannot assimilate those virtues. That may be the reason why Manny is still loved by his fans and most Pactards are not.


BALONEY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 11977
i'm a pacman believer...

i believe pacman can defeat his opponents without a catchweights...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:24 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
bugoyparin wrote:
i'm a pacman believer...

i believe pacman can defeat his opponents without a catchweights...



He defeated all his opponents without catch weight except for two. Those catch weight fights had been agreed between him and his BIGGER opponents. Pachaters and Floydiots hated Midget Pac because he beat up bigger than him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:33 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 11977
TRUE PINOY wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
i'm a pacman believer...

i believe pacman can defeat his opponents without a catchweights...



He defeated all his opponents without catch weight except for two. Those catch weight fights had been agreed between him and his BIGGER opponents. Pachaters and Floydiots hated Midget Pac because he beat up bigger than him.


would you believe he can defeat them without catchweights?

i do.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tagacapitolio and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group