Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:39 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:08 pm 
Heavyweight

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:59 pm 
Heavyweight

Well, I think the more the people around him, the happier he is, and the better his training is.

He lost to Morales due to lack of defensive skills, not due to distractions, and after that, he came back.

He got KO'ed by JMM, I am sure he can come back. In the first place, he had the mentality in place that it can happen, so it is easier to accept. Unlike Hatton and the rest, they never got KO'ed before and got so depressed, while Pacman had such experiences before and quickly get it out of his mind (although I'm sure revenge is in the back of his mind, but JMM will not risk it).

Anyway, if St-Pierre, Couture, and the rest can come back, Pacman can :). He just has to be more careful now.

JCOOL2329 wrote:
crispyfry wrote:
Kinda reminds me of Rocky 4.

I think it is a good thing to stay away from the leeches where it is bitter cold in Russia.

A quiet more focused Manny will bring him back.

No cellphones, no TV internet, nothing, limit his inner circle.

Just Manny, Freddie, Buboy, and Alex.

That would drive him nuts......he can't live without those things.....all he needs is to go back to his roots from what made him a champion....he needs to regain that desire cuz fame made him too comfortable where he thinks it's automatic for him to win any fight.....cuz of people's expectations.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:03 pm 
Cruiserweight

crispyfry wrote:

I think it is a good thing to stay away from the leeches where it is bitter cold in Russia.

You need to include Master ShiFu so that Manny can study inner peace. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:45 pm 
Cruiserweight

Hasuuussss

Totoma lang yung ng Vodka saka mag gigitara ng Lito Camo songs at maglalaro ng Chess

Kabaliwan naman yung suggestion ng OP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 pm 
Welterweight

nonongsanmateo wrote:
hisashi wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:
mas maganda kung sa antartica, spar mates niya yung mga polar bear.. tapos makipag unahan siya sa mga penguins, para humusay siya sa paglangoy... :mrgreen:

..unrealistic read some book

sa moon nlng kaya>>>>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:05 pm 
Middleweight

ala rocky balboa? seriously pac needs a hot chick..if teampac isserious bout their training they will pull outahot celebrity toplay with pac while training

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

hisashi wrote:
..pac should train where the weather is extremely freezing
if the temperature is freezing pacman will be eager to train hard to reduce the cold in his body ..
there's a lot of boxing gym in Russia where he can train hard

Are you suggesting this location based on the Rocky movie you watched ? :)

╚╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩═╩╩╩╩╩═╝

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 pm 
Heavyweight

wooks425 wrote:
hisashi wrote:
if the temperature is freezing pacman will be eager to train hard to reduce the cold in his body ..

baka nakita niya sa isang koreanovela na napanood niya... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

wooks425 wrote:
hisashi wrote:

.. i dont know the movie but we all know that if our body is cold we do excessive to make it hot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:14 pm 
Heavyweight

hisashi wrote:
wooks425 wrote:
hisashi wrote:

.. i dont know the movie but we all know that if our body is cold we do excessive to make it hot

yeah I agree, try venturing to sogo... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:19 pm 
Middleweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
Well, I think the more the people around him, the happier he is, and the better his training is.

He lost to Morales due to lack of defensive skills, not due to distractions, and after that, he came back.

He got KO'ed by JMM, I am sure he can come back. In the first place, he had the mentality in place that it can happen, so it is easier to accept. Unlike Hatton and the rest, they never got KO'ed before and got so depressed, while Pacman had such experiences before and quickly get it out of his mind (although I'm sure revenge is in the back of his mind, but JMM will not risk it).

Anyway, if St-Pierre, Couture, and the rest can come back, Pacman can :). He just has to be more careful now.

JCOOL2329 wrote:
crispyfry wrote:

That would drive him nuts......he can't live without those things.....all he needs is to go back to his roots from what made him a champion....he needs to regain that desire cuz fame made him too comfortable where he thinks it's automatic for him to win any fight.....cuz of people's expectations.

well... manny does seem to be a bit a 'people person'. doesn't he have this huge entourage of dudes that go everywhere with him? they'd probably all end up having to trudge over to russia too! lol

but aside from all of that - i would not go to russia. i've known some russians and apart from being somewhat hard as nails, there's a few problems over there. and hey, if he needs freezing weather - there's always the south pole.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:20 pm 
Middleweight

not to mention, the language? not easy...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 pm 
Welterweight

hisashi wrote:

where in russia? sa gensan na lang. sayang ang pera na para sana sa gensan.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 pm 
Middleweight

nathan_boxing wrote:
ala rocky balboa? seriously pac needs a hot chick..if teampac isserious bout their training they will pull outahot celebrity toplay with pac while training

no, there's that whole thing about how boxers have some 'rule' about a strict no sex for... what is it? how many months? does that actually work, by the way or is it just an old wives' tale?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 pm 
Cruiserweight

melinda wrote:
nathan_boxing wrote:

no, there's that whole thing about how boxers have some 'rule' about a strict no sex for... what is it? how many months? does that actually work, by the way or is it just an old wives' tale?

Somehow it works...it's a male thing...sex/masturbation cripples the hell out of you..it sucks your energy like a black hole and you kinda feel lethargic and lacking enthusiasm on doing strenouus activities (even after a Day or two of doing it!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next