Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:17 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:37 pm 
Cruiserweight

The Incredible Hulk should take the test to prove and erase the suspicion of the people that he was on PED's during the 4th fight against Pacquiao.

According to BoxingScene Radio:

"Earlier this week, Tim Bradley toldBoxingScene Radio that Marquez vs Bradley is off if the Mexican refuses to undergo performance enhancement drug testing administered by VADA or USADA".

"My contract says VADA USADA is going to be involved. There's nowhere that says a third party is going to be involved. I spoke to (NSAC executive director) Keith Kizer earlier this week, with Marquez and everybody on the phone, and I let him know what my concerns were".

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/3220 ... ug-Testing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:26 pm 
Cruiserweight

I new it - he's on PEDS that Mexican CHEATER !

Shame on you Cheater Marquez ! You are the same as Margarito !

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:01 am 
Cruiserweight

wooks425 wrote:

Yup! And Bradley knew it too. I do not think he wants to be the next victim of PED user.
REFUSAL OF USADA/VADA TEST = PED'S USER = INCREDIBLE HULK = FIGHT IS OFF.
What a shame to a Mexican Warrior. He is a disgraced to Mexican people.
And you know what, Pacrasites does not like this article at all. They are in denial that the Incredible Hulk became Incredible because of PED's.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:10 am 
Heavyweight

OPRAH WINFREY already salivating on the though of doing an intimate one on one interview with the mexican chump. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:36 am 
Cruiserweight

William Regal Posted

OPRAH WINFREY already salivating on the though of doing an intimate one on one interview with the mexican chump.

For sure!!

:carnival:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:58 am 
Cruiserweight

For those who don't know Memo Heredia's Performance Enhancing Drug Dealing History

Here is a few links

http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nation ... rld-a.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/13/sport ... d=all&_r=0

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympic ... 408585.stm

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/ang ... g-1927643/

So you see, All MEMO had to Do was give MARQUEZ the KIDNEY Tablets and the
HGH/STEROID would not be detected by any blood tests!!

Hence the ONLY SURE WAY to catch a Cheater, is BASE LINE TESTING

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:53 am 
Cruiserweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
wooks425 wrote:

Yup! And Bradley knew it too. I do not think he wants to be the next victim of PED user.
REFUSAL OF USADA/VADA TEST = PED'S USER = INCREDIBLE HULK = FIGHT IS OFF.
What a shame to a Mexican Warrior. He is a disgraced to Mexican people.
And you know what, Pacrasites does not like this article at all. They are in denial that the Incredible Hulk became Incredible because of PED's.

Yes true that's why PACrasites are not coming to say anything.
JUAN-CHEATER EXPOSED !!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:20 am 
Heavyweight

no sponsors? weak subscription? seems this fight is really in danger...time for the press release

Never argue with stup1d people here with lots of usernames mga iyaking "bob team members" mga yan. This is their Job, this is their turf and they will drag you down to their level of stup1dity just to instigate and increase responses.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:26 am 
Light Heavyweight

WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
OPRAH WINFREY already salivating on the though of doing an intimate one on one interview with the mexican chump. :biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 am 
Heavyweight

Maybe its just a ploy by both parties , because the fight is not going to sale...trans : lugi daw si Bob Arum , so the fight will be called off :lol: :lol: :lol:

History will tell that 19 Senators, 188 congressmen,the PNOY government conspired to commit this devious act of Bribery by removing CJ Corona from office. I now realize that his only management skill is that of bribing to get his way.- By Ricardo Saludo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:33 am 
Heavyweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
The Incredible Hulk should take the test to prove and erase the suspicion of the people that he was on PED's during the 4th fight against Pacquiao.

According to BoxingScene Radio:

"Earlier this week, Tim Bradley toldBoxingScene Radio that Marquez vs Bradley is off if the Mexican refuses to undergo performance enhancement drug testing administered by VADA or USADA".

"My contract says VADA USADA is going to be involved. There's nowhere that says a third party is going to be involved. I spoke to (NSAC executive director) Keith Kizer earlier this week, with Marquez and everybody on the phone, and I let him know what my concerns were".

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/3220 ... ug-Testing

I don't believe this news until a final confirmation, but a possibility that the fight would not happen because of this

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

dan44 wrote:
Maybe its just a ploy by both parties , because the fight is not going to sale...trans : lugi daw si Bob Arum , so the fight will be called off :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think Arum is losing money. He is too wise to be a promoter for decades. He already fore casted the outcome of the fight. And I do not think it is a ploy for both parties either. Their fight is more marketable to sell by telling the public that they are clean and are willing to have the test. The issue came out when Bradley is sensing that the Incredible Hulk is not willing to take the test or otherwise, there is nothing to talk about it since the test procedure is in the contract. I think the fight is going to be cancelled. I do not think The Incredible Hulk would risk a loss to Bradley or otherwise, if Bradley wins, Pacquiao would rather fight Bradley next. Then, The Incredible Hulk would be 42 years old if ever they fight. Therefore, their fight is no longer interesting. He is too old for Pac and they will have to have a random test which the Incredible Hulk is reluctant to have one. The 13M offer will just be thrown into the garbage. If their fight is cancelled, the Incredible Hulk's chance to have the 5th fight with Pac is more possible next year. I think, he will be willing to fight with Pac with USADA / VADA test and make 13M win or loss than fighting Bradley making more or less 3M.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

WILLIAM REGAL wrote:

The interview (if it is true) has nothing to do with the USADA / VADA test as Bradley claiming that has to be done according to their contract or Otherwise, the fight is off.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:07 am 
Heavyweight

kissmark88 wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:

:biglaugh:

That trying hard is not worth appearing on the Oprah show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:20 am 
Welterweight

the fight is very much on they just want people to have something to talk about.