Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:17 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:37 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
The Incredible Hulk should take the test to prove and erase the suspicion of the people that he was on PED's during the 4th fight against Pacquiao.

According to BoxingScene Radio:

"Earlier this week, Tim Bradley toldBoxingScene Radio that Marquez vs Bradley is off if the Mexican refuses to undergo performance enhancement drug testing administered by VADA or USADA".

"My contract says VADA USADA is going to be involved. There's nowhere that says a third party is going to be involved. I spoke to (NSAC executive director) Keith Kizer earlier this week, with Marquez and everybody on the phone, and I let him know what my concerns were".

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/3220 ... ug-Testing


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:26 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 2158
Location: Tokyo - Japan
I new it - he's on PEDS that Mexican CHEATER !

Shame on you Cheater Marquez ! You are the same as Margarito !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:01 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
wooks425 wrote:
I new it - he's on PEDS that Mexican CHEATER !

Shame on you Cheater Marquez ! You are the same as Margarito !


Yup! And Bradley knew it too. I do not think he wants to be the next victim of PED user.
REFUSAL OF USADA/VADA TEST = PED'S USER = INCREDIBLE HULK = FIGHT IS OFF.
What a shame to a Mexican Warrior. He is a disgraced to Mexican people.
And you know what, Pacrasites does not like this article at all. They are in denial that the Incredible Hulk became Incredible because of PED's.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:10 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 25790
Location: LAKERLANDIA
OPRAH WINFREY already salivating on the though of doing an intimate one on one interview with the mexican chump. :biglaugh:

_________________
last name EVER... first name GREATEST...
RED? BLACK? GREEN? nahh.. PURPLE and GOLD baby!
MELINDA.. MELINDA.. MELINDA..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:36 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 3355
William Regal Posted

OPRAH WINFREY already salivating on the though of doing an intimate one on one interview with the mexican chump.
________________________________________________________________________

For sure!!

:carnival:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:58 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 3355
For those who don't know Memo Heredia's Performance Enhancing Drug Dealing History

Here is a few links

http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nation ... rld-a.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/13/sport ... d=all&_r=0

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympic ... 408585.stm

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/ang ... g-1927643/

So you see, All MEMO had to Do was give MARQUEZ the KIDNEY Tablets and the
HGH/STEROID would not be detected by any blood tests!!

Hence the ONLY SURE WAY to catch a Cheater, is BASE LINE TESTING


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:53 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 2158
Location: Tokyo - Japan
TRUE PINOY wrote:
wooks425 wrote:
I new it - he's on PEDS that Mexican CHEATER !

Shame on you Cheater Marquez ! You are the same as Margarito !


Yup! And Bradley knew it too. I do not think he wants to be the next victim of PED user.
REFUSAL OF USADA/VADA TEST = PED'S USER = INCREDIBLE HULK = FIGHT IS OFF.
What a shame to a Mexican Warrior. He is a disgraced to Mexican people.
And you know what, Pacrasites does not like this article at all. They are in denial that the Incredible Hulk became Incredible because of PED's.


Yes true that's why PACrasites are not coming to say anything.
JUAN-CHEATER EXPOSED !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:20 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am
Posts: 9124
no sponsors? weak subscription? seems this fight is really in danger...time for the press release

_________________
Never argue with stup1d people here with lots of usernames mga iyaking "bob team members" mga yan. This is their Job, this is their turf and they will drag you down to their level of stup1dity just to instigate and increase responses.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:26 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Posts: 1429
Location: Tepoza, New Village, Cancaloo
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
OPRAH WINFREY already salivating on the though of doing an intimate one on one interview with the mexican chump. :biglaugh:


Image

:biglaugh:

_________________
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
ιΘȘρίΘɴεરΘȘȘΘɴιΘȘρεરɖεɖΘરεȘ
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 20179
Location: JARO
Maybe its just a ploy by both parties , because the fight is not going to sale...trans : lugi daw si Bob Arum , so the fight will be called off :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
History will tell that 19 Senators, 188 congressmen,the PNOY government conspired to commit this devious act of Bribery by removing CJ Corona from office. I now realize that his only management skill is that of bribing to get his way.- By Ricardo Saludo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:33 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:02 am
Posts: 5783
Location: Bansang Kanluran
TRUE PINOY wrote:
The Incredible Hulk should take the test to prove and erase the suspicion of the people that he was on PED's during the 4th fight against Pacquiao.

According to BoxingScene Radio:

"Earlier this week, Tim Bradley toldBoxingScene Radio that Marquez vs Bradley is off if the Mexican refuses to undergo performance enhancement drug testing administered by VADA or USADA".

"My contract says VADA USADA is going to be involved. There's nowhere that says a third party is going to be involved. I spoke to (NSAC executive director) Keith Kizer earlier this week, with Marquez and everybody on the phone, and I let him know what my concerns were".

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/3220 ... ug-Testing

I don't believe this news until a final confirmation, but a possibility that the fight would not happen because of this

_________________
"There's no hope in dope,so stay away from prohibited drugs. Get into the sports instead it's your best bet and be a sure winner" - Robert 'Sonny" Jaworski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
dan44 wrote:
Maybe its just a ploy by both parties , because the fight is not going to sale...trans : lugi daw si Bob Arum , so the fight will be called off :lol: :lol: :lol:




I don't think Arum is losing money. He is too wise to be a promoter for decades. He already fore casted the outcome of the fight. And I do not think it is a ploy for both parties either. Their fight is more marketable to sell by telling the public that they are clean and are willing to have the test. The issue came out when Bradley is sensing that the Incredible Hulk is not willing to take the test or otherwise, there is nothing to talk about it since the test procedure is in the contract. I think the fight is going to be cancelled. I do not think The Incredible Hulk would risk a loss to Bradley or otherwise, if Bradley wins, Pacquiao would rather fight Bradley next. Then, The Incredible Hulk would be 42 years old if ever they fight. Therefore, their fight is no longer interesting. He is too old for Pac and they will have to have a random test which the Incredible Hulk is reluctant to have one. The 13M offer will just be thrown into the garbage. If their fight is cancelled, the Incredible Hulk's chance to have the 5th fight with Pac is more possible next year. I think, he will be willing to fight with Pac with USADA / VADA test and make 13M win or loss than fighting Bradley making more or less 3M.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:44 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
OPRAH WINFREY already salivating on the though of doing an intimate one on one interview with the mexican chump. :biglaugh:


The interview (if it is true) has nothing to do with the USADA / VADA test as Bradley claiming that has to be done according to their contract or Otherwise, the fight is off.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 7461
Location: Here There & Everywhere
kissmark88 wrote:
WILLIAM REGAL wrote:
OPRAH WINFREY already salivating on the though of doing an intimate one on one interview with the mexican chump. :biglaugh:


Image

:biglaugh:


That trying hard is not worth appearing on the Oprah show.

_________________
Aah! Mamma Mia!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:20 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 227
the fight is very much on they just want people to have something to talk about.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dominic and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group