Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57  Next

Do you agree or disagree?
Agree 52%  52%  [ 58 ]
Disagree 48%  48%  [ 54 ]
Total votes : 112
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:29 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
El Kurugyo wrote:
Cotto and Roach are an excellent tandem. Sure, with a Cotto KO under Pacquiao's resume, it's a real moral boost for the Pacman.

But what if Cotto-Pacquiao @ Middleweight?


Sure... Why not.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:07 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:53 pm
Posts: 1951
don't tell me you guys are adopting the adrien broner's logic.

"since i lost, everybody feels like floyd mayweather lost"

"since big bro beat cotto, everybody feels like i've beaten cotto as well"

"since cotto destroyed martinez, everybody feels like pacquiao destroyed martinez as well"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 11637
Location: SERN
fatbro017 wrote:
don't tell me you guys are adopting the adrien broner's logic.

"since i lost, everybody feels like floyd mayweather lost"

"since big bro beat cotto, everybody feels like i've beaten cotto as well"

"since cotto destroyed martinez, everybody feels like pacquiao destroyed martinez as well"


+1

Torrecampo destroyed Martinez as well... :biglaugh:

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:32 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:55 am
Posts: 1058
i disagree.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:33 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:55 am
Posts: 1058
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
fatbro017 wrote:
don't tell me you guys are adopting the adrien broner's logic.

"since i lost, everybody feels like floyd mayweather lost"

"since big bro beat cotto, everybody feels like i've beaten cotto as well"

"since cotto destroyed martinez, everybody feels like pacquiao destroyed martinez as well"


+1

Torrecampo destroyed Martinez as well... :biglaugh:

+1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:00 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:25 am
Posts: 134
fatbro017 wrote:
don't tell me you guys are adopting the adrien broner's logic.

"since i lost, everybody feels like floyd mayweather lost"

"since big bro beat cotto, everybody feels like i've beaten cotto as well"

"since cotto destroyed martinez, everybody feels like pacquiao destroyed martinez as well"


Well, for the pacturds that's completely their logic..senseless! You should know it by now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:04 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:49 pm
Posts: 4473
Location: Boxing ring
Cotto vs Canelo! Lets bring it on! I want to see if he can beat a young and prime contender.

_________________
Philippians 4:13
I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me

Proud Pinoy, Proud Pacfan!
Call me a Pactard? I dont care :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
rfmarlon wrote:
Cotto vs Canelo! Lets bring it on! I want to see if he can beat a young and prime contender.


or GGG!

We'll see.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:11 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
The brain wrote:
fatbro017 wrote:
don't tell me you guys are adopting the adrien broner's logic.

"since i lost, everybody feels like floyd mayweather lost"

"since big bro beat cotto, everybody feels like i've beaten cotto as well"

"since cotto destroyed martinez, everybody feels like pacquiao destroyed martinez as well"


Well, for the pacturds that's completely their logic..senseless! You should know it by now.


Read again what I've said...

Cotto lost to Pacman via massacre.
After that Cotto continue his winning ways.
It would also equates to Pac's 'high quality' opposition.

A testament to Pac's greatness.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:46 pm
Posts: 13717
Location: acapulco
pacquiao's victories further reinforce marquez' greatness! :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:25 am
Posts: 134
el critico wrote:
pacquiao's victories further reinforce marquez' greatness! :biglaugh:



Are you adopting the pacturds logic?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
el critico wrote:
pacquiao's victories further reinforce marquez' greatness! :biglaugh:


After he ktfo Pac, Mcroids victories further reinforce Dr. Memo's PEDs expertise!

err I mean lil victory, cuz so far he's only beaten leftover Alvarado. LMAO

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:49 am
Posts: 4926
Blitzky22 wrote:
In addition, Pac has done it better against common opponents, namely - Hatton, Mosely, De la hoya, Cotto, perhaps with the exception of JMM, but still fraud didn't finish Mcroids in a brutal fashion.

Floyd is just following the motto of Manny!
Boxing is not about killing each other!
Manny is a little bit brutal than Floyd. Ahihihi :drinking:

_________________
You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:38 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:49 am
Posts: 4926
The brain wrote:
el critico wrote:
pacquiao's victories further reinforce marquez' greatness! :biglaugh:



Are you adopting the pacturds logic?

Ensactly! :lol:

_________________
You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
fatbro017 wrote:
don't tell me you guys are adopting the adrien broner's logic.

"since i lost, everybody feels like floyd mayweather lost"

"since big bro beat cotto, everybody feels like i've beaten cotto as well"

"since cotto destroyed martinez, everybody feels like pacquiao destroyed martinez as well"


Sergio Martinez was a shot fighter which is very obvious.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: boxing_the_no1_sport and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group