Let's tackle your points one by one.
1. Inferior products - compared to China ours are vastly better - we had a running joke with other garments manufacturers, - Chinese made clothing the cheap ones are like disposable items, wear and dispose - and I agree we are never going to outsell the Chinese when it comes to exports - the deficit will always be there but I'm talking about other countries where we have a positive balance. If the EU countries cancel our tariff free privileges what do you think will happen to trade deficit, common sense dictates that it will further widen, ditto with other countries like the States where some export products enjoy preferential rates - note that these rates are based on international agreements notably our human rights records and the death penalty - so I ask you can we turn to the Chinese once we disregard these considerations - please use your coconut shell too, China is not going to absorb lost trade from these other nations.
2. Who said we are declaring war against China? Only Duterte created this scenario and all of you believed him. Indonesia, Vietnam , South Korea , Japan, all insisted on their territorial integrity - they used water cannons , even burned Chinese fishing vessels to assert their territorial integrity - compared to the mighty Chinese military , they all remain inferior - did China declare war against these nations? In the region , only Cambodia is allied with China. And yes you are correct Duterte used double talk not hyperbole because he never tried to assert our rights
3.Peter Bouckaert emergencies director at Human Rights Watch , a seasoned investigator, pointed out in an interview that the drug problem in Australia was worse. Duterte's figures are mostly inflated and although the drug menace exists in the Philippines it is not of the magnitude which Duterte wants the Filipinos to believe. Duterte is commander in chief , yet despite the entreaties of relatives, acquaintances of victims , that most of the killings were summary executions not legitimate encounters , he remained deaf to their pleas and in the case of children killed or collateral damage , all he could say was a lame "I'm sorry". Yet when one Korean national was killed , the drug campaign was halted and Duterte immediately concluded that the police force was 40% corrupt - the point - it took one Korean not the thousands of Filipinos killed for Duterte to make the admission - it was not Duterte's fault that the police force was corrupt but it was his fault that he turned a deaf ear to the complaints of abuses even going to the extent of saying he will still believe the lies of the police. Really???
4. Duterte blatantly lied to the OFW community in Indonesia when he claimed that he doubled the salaries of policemen and soldiers , the only increases in benefits came from Aquino's executive order and here is where you did not do any research betraying your ignorance on the order. The increase is done in several tranches, and this was the second tranche this year and was already included in the 2016 budget of the Aquino government - your lame reasoning that this was due to corruption brought about by PDAF and DAP attest to this.
5. If there is any semblance of corruption , this can be attributed to Duterte who until now has failed to produce the waiver. Duterte together with Cayetano were the first to issue the challenge to other presidential aspirants to produce a waiver to show that they were not corrupt. They even bandied an invalid waiver which was more manifesto than the real thing and which cannot be used - Duterte hemmed and hawed saying that he will produce one after the elections which never came. As of late, Duterte made the empty gesture of instructing the AMLC to reveal his net worth but to those who understand accounting and bank statements, net worth is different from transaction history. Further, if you review the mandate of the AMLC , they cannot do so without a court order. Duterte's statement was again meant to dupe people like you.
6. There were pork allocations hidden in different agencies and this observation came from Duterte allies Lacson and Sotto.
7. Duterte's drug war is also double standard - Joshua Arroyo grandson of the former First Gentleman was caught in a buy bust operation together with two others - after Gloria visited Duterte, Joshua was released with no charges filed while the two others caught with him remained in detention. Majority of the SC justices are Arroyo appointees and it is no secret that Duterte made a pre election statement regarding Arroyo's detention.
I am using my coconut but are you using yours - that thing about the executive order of Aquino reveals that the last thing you would do is actually validate an assertion based on diligent research - what you actually did was resort to mudslinging.
We don't have to rely on China to fill the void if and when it happens. In fact, we should not rely on just one country in order to survive. But we should also not bend to the demands of certain countries as if their own are the perfect places in the universe. All the evils in this world actually originated from Europe.
I think Duterte is not really pro-China but he is more of an anti-west because he is a leftist. He simply had enough of the lies that had been peddled by the west concerning the history of our country. The US and other rich nations are only after their own interests. You are really naive to believe that the US had ever looked after welfare. If that is so, they would have prevented the Chinese from occupying our territory and not simply talk.
So what if some people think that the situation in Australia is worse? Does that make their assumptions reliable? It is better to exaggerate than to underestimate. But who knows about the actual figures? You are not God so how can you know? And are you really sure that Duterte did not order an investigation on these killings? You are misquoting him when you said that he would believe 'the lies' of the police. What he actually said was, without a proof of wrongdoing, he would believe what the police (reports) say rather than people who claim otherwise. He has to believe them because they are a team; but if some cops turned out to be scalawags, he has the power to dismiss or punish the guilty ones.
Why would the president bow down to the demands of Trillanes? On the contrary, Trillanes should produce proof of his allegations rather than resort to phishing for information. If I were the president, I would just ignore Trillanes who is clearly bent on unseating the president. He knows that sooner or later, he would also be made to answer for his past wrongdoings. If you claim that Duterte is corrupt, then our country would really be hopeless. Fortunately, that's not true and I don't believe your allegations. Some under him may turn out to be corrupt sooner or later, but that depends on the person. The president can only respond to such a situation if and when it occurs.
As for double standard, you and others are free to present evidence of wrongdoings perpetrated by anybody. You don't just accuse people in social media or believe everything you read or hear. If you have proof, go ahead.
So majority of SC justices were Arroyo appointees? To bad, that did not prevent her from going to prison during P-noy's tenure.
So if we don't rely on China, we don't rely on the United States , we don't rely on the EU, whom do we rely on, you just mentioned all of our significant trading partners with the exception of Japan. Be concrete with your arguments.
Why is it better to exaggerate in this case? Thousands of lives have been lost , and if the figures are inflated does it justify the loss of so many lives based on this exaggeration.
Duterte's words - "Itong sa pulis sa Albuera, of course I will believe the police even if it is not true, I will believe the police and you, the military guys, kasi magkasama tayo sa gobyerno, ako 'yung Commander-in-Chief," Duterte told his audience of soldiers and police officers following a golf tournament at Camp Aguinaldo. - If it's not true , then it's a lie.
May I remind you that it was Duterte together with Cayetano who first challenged the presidential candidates to present their waivers - and if as you say Duterte is not corrupt, what is preventing him from presenting his waiver? Further , why would he instruct the AMLC to reveal his net worth when further introspection would reveal that a court order is mandated in this situation. What was Duterte's intent? To dupe the public into believing that he wants to come clean when that is not the case.
It is a fact that Joshua Arroyo was arrested together with two others in a buy bust operation, and while he was released with no charges filed after Gloria visited Duterte, the others remained in detention.