Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:52 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 76  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5868
Ersatz wrote:
Ugok talaga, keeps saying Aquino built more schools than any President. Etong abnoy, ni hindi maipagawa at matapos ang mga bahay para sa nasalanta ng Yolanda that, by simplest common sense, required the most immediate attention. Marami namang pera. Let me guess, mas maraming kickback sa construction at school materials? Davao City has no new hospital but it has Lingap sa Mahirap center which caters to the poorest of the poor. 90% of local destitutes who couldn't afford free medical check up and medicines are attended to. Poor people from nearby provices outside of Davao also go there to avail of such privilege and they are all welcome.


Tsk ,, close to 20 years, couldn't build one hospital , nor one public school,
2014 Internal Revenue Allotment

a) Five Most Populous Cities and their Total Appropriations

City Population Appropriation
1) Quezon City ...... 2.762 M......... P3.157 B
2) Manila ...... 1.652 M........ P1.946 B
3) Caloocan ...... 1.489 M........ P 1.78 B
4) Davao ...... 1.449 M.........P 2.898 B
5) Cebu ...... 0.866 M.........P 1.225 B

b) Allotment for Guaranteed Share Equivalent to the Actual Cost
of Devolved National Functions/City Funded Hospitals as of Dec 1992

1) Quezon City ....... 55.975 M .......2 city funded hospitals
2) Manila ....... 75.335 M ....... 6 city funded hospitals
3) Caloocan ....... 13.216 M ....... 1 city funded hospital
4) Davao ....... 46.681 M ....... NONE
5) Cebu ....... 32.214 M ....... 1 city funded hospital


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 12317
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Admerald wrote:
panahon pa ni Marcos yang Hospital na yan, iniimprove at iniimprove trough time, malapit lang ang bahay namin diyan.
Noong bata pa kami, playground namin yang labas ng Hospital.

Tama si Emmanuel, wala talagang napatayong mga infrastructure si Digong. Lahat improvement lang ng National Government na sa panahon pa ni Respecio.

Ano masama sa inimprove? Gusto mo pabayaan na lang? Tsaka wala ka naman sa davao mas marunong ka pa sa mga taga doon. :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5868
rizalincarnate wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:
Let's tackle your points one by one.
1. Inferior products - compared to China ours are vastly better - we had a running joke with other garments manufacturers, - Chinese made clothing the cheap ones are like disposable items, wear and dispose - and I agree we are never going to outsell the Chinese when it comes to exports - the deficit will always be there but I'm talking about other countries where we have a positive balance. If the EU countries cancel our tariff free privileges what do you think will happen to trade deficit, common sense dictates that it will further widen, ditto with other countries like the States where some export products enjoy preferential rates - note that these rates are based on international agreements notably our human rights records and the death penalty - so I ask you can we turn to the Chinese once we disregard these considerations - please use your coconut shell too, China is not going to absorb lost trade from these other nations.
2. Who said we are declaring war against China? Only Duterte created this scenario and all of you believed him. Indonesia, Vietnam , South Korea , Japan, all insisted on their territorial integrity - they used water cannons , even burned Chinese fishing vessels to assert their territorial integrity - compared to the mighty Chinese military , they all remain inferior - did China declare war against these nations? In the region , only Cambodia is allied with China. And yes you are correct Duterte used double talk not hyperbole because he never tried to assert our rights
3.Peter Bouckaert emergencies director at Human Rights Watch , a seasoned investigator, pointed out in an interview that the drug problem in Australia was worse. Duterte's figures are mostly inflated and although the drug menace exists in the Philippines it is not of the magnitude which Duterte wants the Filipinos to believe. Duterte is commander in chief , yet despite the entreaties of relatives, acquaintances of victims , that most of the killings were summary executions not legitimate encounters , he remained deaf to their pleas and in the case of children killed or collateral damage , all he could say was a lame "I'm sorry". Yet when one Korean national was killed , the drug campaign was halted and Duterte immediately concluded that the police force was 40% corrupt - the point - it took one Korean not the thousands of Filipinos killed for Duterte to make the admission - it was not Duterte's fault that the police force was corrupt but it was his fault that he turned a deaf ear to the complaints of abuses even going to the extent of saying he will still believe the lies of the police. Really???
4. Duterte blatantly lied to the OFW community in Indonesia when he claimed that he doubled the salaries of policemen and soldiers , the only increases in benefits came from Aquino's executive order and here is where you did not do any research betraying your ignorance on the order. The increase is done in several tranches, and this was the second tranche this year and was already included in the 2016 budget of the Aquino government - your lame reasoning that this was due to corruption brought about by PDAF and DAP attest to this.
5. If there is any semblance of corruption , this can be attributed to Duterte who until now has failed to produce the waiver. Duterte together with Cayetano were the first to issue the challenge to other presidential aspirants to produce a waiver to show that they were not corrupt. They even bandied an invalid waiver which was more manifesto than the real thing and which cannot be used - Duterte hemmed and hawed saying that he will produce one after the elections which never came. As of late, Duterte made the empty gesture of instructing the AMLC to reveal his net worth but to those who understand accounting and bank statements, net worth is different from transaction history. Further, if you review the mandate of the AMLC , they cannot do so without a court order. Duterte's statement was again meant to dupe people like you.
6. There were pork allocations hidden in different agencies and this observation came from Duterte allies Lacson and Sotto.
7. Duterte's drug war is also double standard - Joshua Arroyo grandson of the former First Gentleman was caught in a buy bust operation together with two others - after Gloria visited Duterte, Joshua was released with no charges filed while the two others caught with him remained in detention. Majority of the SC justices are Arroyo appointees and it is no secret that Duterte made a pre election statement regarding Arroyo's detention.
I am using my coconut but are you using yours - that thing about the executive order of Aquino reveals that the last thing you would do is actually validate an assertion based on diligent research - what you actually did was resort to mudslinging.



We don't have to rely on China to fill the void if and when it happens. In fact, we should not rely on just one country in order to survive. But we should also not bend to the demands of certain countries as if their own are the perfect places in the universe. All the evils in this world actually originated from Europe.

I think Duterte is not really pro-China but he is more of an anti-west because he is a leftist. He simply had enough of the lies that had been peddled by the west concerning the history of our country. The US and other rich nations are only after their own interests. You are really naive to believe that the US had ever looked after welfare. If that is so, they would have prevented the Chinese from occupying our territory and not simply talk.

So what if some people think that the situation in Australia is worse? Does that make their assumptions reliable? It is better to exaggerate than to underestimate. But who knows about the actual figures? You are not God so how can you know? And are you really sure that Duterte did not order an investigation on these killings? You are misquoting him when you said that he would believe 'the lies' of the police. What he actually said was, without a proof of wrongdoing, he would believe what the police (reports) say rather than people who claim otherwise. He has to believe them because they are a team; but if some cops turned out to be scalawags, he has the power to dismiss or punish the guilty ones.

Why would the president bow down to the demands of Trillanes? On the contrary, Trillanes should produce proof of his allegations rather than resort to phishing for information. If I were the president, I would just ignore Trillanes who is clearly bent on unseating the president. He knows that sooner or later, he would also be made to answer for his past wrongdoings. If you claim that Duterte is corrupt, then our country would really be hopeless. Fortunately, that's not true and I don't believe your allegations. Some under him may turn out to be corrupt sooner or later, but that depends on the person. The president can only respond to such a situation if and when it occurs.

As for double standard, you and others are free to present evidence of wrongdoings perpetrated by anybody. You don't just accuse people in social media or believe everything you read or hear. If you have proof, go ahead.

So majority of SC justices were Arroyo appointees? To bad, that did not prevent her from going to prison during P-noy's tenure.


So if we don't rely on China, we don't rely on the United States , we don't rely on the EU, whom do we rely on, you just mentioned all of our significant trading partners with the exception of Japan. Be concrete with your arguments.
Why is it better to exaggerate in this case? Thousands of lives have been lost , and if the figures are inflated does it justify the loss of so many lives based on this exaggeration.
Duterte's words - "Itong sa pulis sa Albuera, of course I will believe the police even if it is not true, I will believe the police and you, the military guys, kasi magkasama tayo sa gobyerno, ako 'yung Commander-in-Chief," Duterte told his audience of soldiers and police officers following a golf tournament at Camp Aguinaldo. - If it's not true , then it's a lie.
May I remind you that it was Duterte together with Cayetano who first challenged the presidential candidates to present their waivers - and if as you say Duterte is not corrupt, what is preventing him from presenting his waiver? Further , why would he instruct the AMLC to reveal his net worth when further introspection would reveal that a court order is mandated in this situation. What was Duterte's intent? To dupe the public into believing that he wants to come clean when that is not the case.
It is a fact that Joshua Arroyo was arrested together with two others in a buy bust operation, and while he was released with no charges filed after Gloria visited Duterte, the others remained in detention.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:43 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:00 pm
Posts: 348
Andyan na naman ang googled data. I will ask you, did you also google how much of those allotment actually went to the poor? Ah, you wouldn't know because you've never been to Davao and never for once experienced asking the dirt poor locales if they did,at one time, avail of such privilege. Why build a new hospital when there's already an existing SPMC, formerly Regional hospital, that was refurbished and expanded to cater to more patients? The money went straight to the poor in the form of free medicines and hospitalization which Duterte aims to duplicate on National level. That's one of his programs he's planning to push through. What good is a new hospital in other cities kung namamatay ang mga pasyente, or they were denied entry, because no meds are available and unqualified for such privilege due to some bureucratic bullshit. You wouldn't understand all that because you're out there somewhere sipping a cup of capuccino or guzzling a few beers while watching TFC news channels within the comforts of your cozy bedroom. And you are telling us what's wrong with our country and you seem to know more? Pleaseeee...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:44 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5868
Ersatz wrote:
ghemboy wrote:
ANG DAMING DUTERTARDS NYAHAHA PERO HINDI NILA KAYA SI EMMANUEL NA NAG-IISA, KAWAWA NAMAN SILA!!!

Have you ever tried arguing with a batshit bozo? Don't, you'll regret wasting so much precious time. Di naman yan mahirap, he's one of those elite pricks from another country who relies on google and yellow media and tell us what's wrong with our country and the President. Nakaranas na ba yan na maghintay sa anak na babae galing eskwela na dadaan sa madilim na eskinita na tinatambayan ng mga pesteng adik? Halos atakehin sa puso ang bata sa tindi ng kabog sa dibdib dahil hindi alam kung Hoholdapin o rey rapin. Kung sino pa yung wala dito, yun pa ang maraming alam. Hypocrite!!


You really have an axe to grind, don't you, got butt whipped so bad , you can't resist the temptation - so what are you doing here wasting your precious time?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5868
Ersatz wrote:
Andyan na naman ang googled data. I will ask you, did you also google how much of those allotment actually went to the poor? Ah, you wouldn't know because you've never been to Davao and never for once experienced asking the dirt poor locales if they did,at one time, avail of such privilege. Why build a new hospital when there's already an existing SPMC, formerly Regional hospital, that was refurbished and expanded to cater to more patients? The money went straight to the poor in the form of free medicines and hospitalization which Duterte aims to duplicate on National level. That's one of his programs he's planning to push through. What good is a new hospital in other cities kung namamatay ang mga pasyente, or they were denied entry, because no meds are available and unqualified for such privilege due to some bureucratic bullshit. You wouldn't understand all that because you're out there somewhere sipping a cup of capuccino or guzzling a few beers while watching TFC news channels within the comforts of your cozy bedroom. And you are telling us what's wrong with our country and you seem to know more? Pleaseeee...


Sure , 20 billion budget for his own office while slashing the calamity fund by more than half. Spend your precious time elsewhere if I'm taking it up. And the DWSD asking for cash assistance in the aftermath of one calamity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Posts: 18251
Location: Just here in front of my computer
duterte is still very popular...but he cant solve all problems in 8 months!

_________________
Let's get ready to Rumble in the Jungle when the bells will Jingle to start the Bungle!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:44 pm
Posts: 497
the dutertards got whipped in their asses, their boy duterte is a BIG FAILURE plain and simple, and the Philippines is headed for a disaster due to his POOR MANAGEMENT SKILL! DUTERTE IS FULL OF PROMISES AND ALL THAT BUT HE FAILED TO DELIVER!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 26207
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Emmanuel53 wrote:


Of course they need a city hospital, it's like saying since Manila has the PGH , you don't need Ospital ng Maynila, or in Quezon City , since they have a number of hospitals there is no need for the Quezon City General Hospital. The point is the funding comes from the provincial government not from the city.
What about schools - where other cities have their own public school and in some cases universities like the Pamantasan - there are none in Davao established by the city.


Did Davao needed it?, The city needs another important priorities to build. he sees one when Needed. it also prevent Corruption the reason why Duterte is not corrupt.

SPMC which expanded to become the largest Hospital in the Philippines with 1,500 bed Capacity bigger than PGH in manila(population wise) is enough aside from other Private Hospital.

for your info:

_________________
I am a president of a sovereign state. And we have long ceased to be a colony. I do not have any master but the Filipino people.----By President Rudy Duterte


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:09 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:21 am
Posts: 3974
Emmanuel53 wrote:
Ersatz wrote:
Andyan na naman ang googled data. I will ask you, did you also google how much of those allotment actually went to the poor? Ah, you wouldn't know because you've never been to Davao and never for once experienced asking the dirt poor locales if they did,at one time, avail of such privilege. Why build a new hospital when there's already an existing SPMC, formerly Regional hospital, that was refurbished and expanded to cater to more patients? The money went straight to the poor in the form of free medicines and hospitalization which Duterte aims to duplicate on National level. That's one of his programs he's planning to push through. What good is a new hospital in other cities kung namamatay ang mga pasyente, or they were denied entry, because no meds are available and unqualified for such privilege due to some bureucratic bullshit. You wouldn't understand all that because you're out there somewhere sipping a cup of capuccino or guzzling a few beers while watching TFC news channels within the comforts of your cozy bedroom. And you are telling us what's wrong with our country and you seem to know more? Pleaseeee...


Sure , 20 billion budget for his own office while slashing the calamity fund by more than half. Spend your precious time elsewhere if I'm taking it up. And the DWSD asking for cash assistance in the aftermath of one calamity.


Do you have evidence to back your accusation or are you just like Trinalles pulling numbers out of you butt hole and not prove it.



:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Posts: 18251
Location: Just here in front of my computer
If Duterte fails the drug lords and protectors are happy!

_________________
Let's get ready to Rumble in the Jungle when the bells will Jingle to start the Bungle!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5868
dan44 wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:


Of course they need a city hospital, it's like saying since Manila has the PGH , you don't need Ospital ng Maynila, or in Quezon City , since they have a number of hospitals there is no need for the Quezon City General Hospital. The point is the funding comes from the provincial government not from the city.
What about schools - where other cities have their own public school and in some cases universities like the Pamantasan - there are none in Davao established by the city.


Did Davao needed it?, The city needs another important priorities to build. he sees one when Needed. it also prevent Corruption the reason why Duterte is not corrupt.

SPMC which expanded to become the largest Hospital in the Philippines with 1,500 bed Capacity bigger than PGH in manila(population wise) is enough aside from other Private Hospital.

for your info:


Health and Education - those are the two most important initiatives in governance. A provincial hospital is not a city initiative and the lack of a city public school attest to this.
How many city funded hospitals does Manila have?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:28 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5868
Numero uno wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:
Ersatz wrote:
Andyan na naman ang googled data. I will ask you, did you also google how much of those allotment actually went to the poor? Ah, you wouldn't know because you've never been to Davao and never for once experienced asking the dirt poor locales if they did,at one time, avail of such privilege. Why build a new hospital when there's already an existing SPMC, formerly Regional hospital, that was refurbished and expanded to cater to more patients? The money went straight to the poor in the form of free medicines and hospitalization which Duterte aims to duplicate on National level. That's one of his programs he's planning to push through. What good is a new hospital in other cities kung namamatay ang mga pasyente, or they were denied entry, because no meds are available and unqualified for such privilege due to some bureucratic bullshit. You wouldn't understand all that because you're out there somewhere sipping a cup of capuccino or guzzling a few beers while watching TFC news channels within the comforts of your cozy bedroom. And you are telling us what's wrong with our country and you seem to know more? Pleaseeee...


Sure , 20 billion budget for his own office while slashing the calamity fund by more than half. Spend your precious time elsewhere if I'm taking it up. And the DWSD asking for cash assistance in the aftermath of one calamity.


Do you have evidence to back your accusation or are you just like Trinalles pulling numbers out of you butt hole and not prove it.



:lol:


What evidence are you talking about? Do I need evidence to prove that Duterte has a 20 billion budget and that the calamity fund has been slashed in half? Where have you been? Inside a cave , and about pulling numbers out of one's butt hole , maybe you are referring to Duterte - where did he get his numbers on the drug menace - where did he get his data that 2 - 3 police officers are killed daily?
Oh , you want a sample of how Duterte lies - here he is talking and lying in all his infamous glory, to the Filipino OFW community in Jakarta , boasting that he has doubled the salaries of policemen and soldiers , and this video is not spliced , you can watch the whole thing or scroll your cursor to the 1:17:11 - where he said that - kaya dinoble ko , doblado na - perhaps he was referring to the 100k allowance he gave to lascanas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpGIznYRB9I


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 am
Posts: 35617
masaya pala dito, May aral (emmanuel) versus mga walang aral



:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5868
Numero uno wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:
Ersatz wrote:
Andyan na naman ang googled data. I will ask you, did you also google how much of those allotment actually went to the poor? Ah, you wouldn't know because you've never been to Davao and never for once experienced asking the dirt poor locales if they did,at one time, avail of such privilege. Why build a new hospital when there's already an existing SPMC, formerly Regional hospital, that was refurbished and expanded to cater to more patients? The money went straight to the poor in the form of free medicines and hospitalization which Duterte aims to duplicate on National level. That's one of his programs he's planning to push through. What good is a new hospital in other cities kung namamatay ang mga pasyente, or they were denied entry, because no meds are available and unqualified for such privilege due to some bureucratic bullshit. You wouldn't understand all that because you're out there somewhere sipping a cup of capuccino or guzzling a few beers while watching TFC news channels within the comforts of your cozy bedroom. And you are telling us what's wrong with our country and you seem to know more? Pleaseeee...


Sure , 20 billion budget for his own office while slashing the calamity fund by more than half. Spend your precious time elsewhere if I'm taking it up. And the DWSD asking for cash assistance in the aftermath of one calamity.


Do you have evidence to back your accusation or are you just like Trinalles pulling numbers out of you butt hole and not prove it.



:lol:


Read and get out of your cave -" In an interview with "Mornings at ANC," the group Social Watch Philippines (SWP) pointed out the Duterte administration is only allocating P15.7 billion for the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) Fund also known as the Calamity Fund.
This is a P23-billion decrease from P38.9 billion in 2016 under the Aquino administration."


And I was even being generous with my numbers - it was actually cut by more than half.

Regarding the 20 billion budget presidential office budget - "Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno defended yesterday the more than 600-percent increase in funding for the Office of the President (OP).

The OP outlay soared from P2.8 billion in 2016 to P20.2 billion this year, or a whopping P17.4-billion increase."

In percentages that's a 600% increase - what have you been reading - Mocha Uson's blogs - Sure - Don't hate. Masturbate. - that's her mantra.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 76  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group