Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:37 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 76  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:45 pm 
Heavyweight

fresh characters from both sides.

I got nosebleed though. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 pm 
Heavyweight

Wala pang gumagamit ng Meme, pwede bang sumali?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Go Rizal! :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:18 pm 
Heavyweight

What are you trying to say Du30 is a thief , a liar, and what else? keep going with your allegation.You seem to be keeping a tab on money. Why do you care how much Du30 is allocating to which fund? Are you going to steal it, nanakawin mo ba? I don't understand your modus operandi.Why are you angry the calamity fund is down compared to previous administration.Why do you care so much that the calamity fund has been slashed in half. Knowing that in cases of real calamity in the country most of it gets stolen. Where is the Yolanda fund? i really smell something fishy about you that you keep bringing up money and know exactly where Du30 admin's money is going. You deserve to be in jail and rot there like De lima and Trinalles.

What are you saying it is not enough? the calamity fund is too low to even steal now. It is not enough?! putang ina mo. Money isn't really be the only solution to every calamity. We need a leader to make sure help and human resources is there quick. Calamity isn't always fixed by mother funking money d1ck head.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:50 pm 
Heavyweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:

Read and get out of your cave -" In an interview with "Mornings at ANC," the group Social Watch Philippines (SWP) pointed out the Duterte administration is only allocating P15.7 billion for the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) Fund also known as the Calamity Fund.
This is a P23-billion decrease from P38.9 billion in 2016 under the Aquino administration."

And I was even being generous with my numbers - it was actually cut by more than half.

Regarding the 20 billion budget presidential office budget - "Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno defended yesterday the more than 600-percent increase in funding for the Office of the President (OP).

The OP outlay soared from P2.8 billion in 2016 to P20.2 billion this year, or a whopping P17.4-billion increase."

In percentages that's a 600% increase - what have you been reading - Mocha Uson's blogs - Sure - Don't hate. Masturbate. - that's her mantra.

20 million good. I would rather that money being there than being stolen by mofo corrupt in Manila you toss pot wanker.

Until the corruption cleansing is complete no funds is safe if corrupt mofo are not jailed or dead. I would decrease allocating money as well period. I agree with President Du30 on that front.

You seem very in tuned to these budget figures. I am curious why the fark do you care? Until you can prove to me Du30 is stealing money? for his own wealth, fatten his pocket. You think he is corrupt? then prove to me.

Why a 71 year old man would want to do that?

I agree, do not hate just masturbate. Mocha Uson is a hottie. She knows what she's talking about there.

Last edited by Numero uno on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:51 pm 
Heavyweight

Numero uno wrote:
What are you trying to say Du30 is a thief , a liar, and what else? keep going with your allegation.You seem to be keeping a tab on money. Why do you care how much Du30 is allocating to which fund? Are you going to steal it, nanakawin mo ba? I don't understand your modus operandi.Why are you angry the calamity fund is down compared to previous administration.Why do you care so much that the calamity fund has been slashed in half. Knowing that in cases of real calamity in the country most of it gets stolen. Where is the Yolanda fund? i really smell something fishy about you that you keep bringing up money and know exactly where Du30 admin's money is going. You deserve to be in jail and rot there like De lima and Trinalles.

What are you saying it is not enough? the calamity fund is too low to even steal now. It is not enough?! putang ina mo. Money isn't really be the only solution to every calamity. We need a leader to make sure help and human resources is there quick. Calamity isn't always fixed by mother funking money d1ck head.

It is not an allegation if there is proof - did you watch the video of Duterte speaking to the Filipino community in Indonesia? Where is the Yolanda fund? Where have you been inside a cave again? There is a foreign aid transparency hub detailing foreign aid and pledges - this is open for everyone to see, no donor nation has complained so far , there was a Yolanda website detailing fund disbursements and projects - why do I deserve to be in jail - for speaking my thoughts out - are you now complicit to someone who has dictatorial tendencies.
Did I touch a nerve , what's with the cursing , are you now infected with the same disease that Duterte has - go ahead curse all you want , end of the day , it doesn't make you right , in fact , it shows your reasoning no longer holds any water. Take it from Mocha Uson - Don't hate. Masturbate - do it all day if you can.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:53 pm 
Heavyweight

Numero uno wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:

Read and get out of your cave -" In an interview with "Mornings at ANC," the group Social Watch Philippines (SWP) pointed out the Duterte administration is only allocating P15.7 billion for the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) Fund also known as the Calamity Fund.
This is a P23-billion decrease from P38.9 billion in 2016 under the Aquino administration."

And I was even being generous with my numbers - it was actually cut by more than half.

Regarding the 20 billion budget presidential office budget - "Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno defended yesterday the more than 600-percent increase in funding for the Office of the President (OP).

The OP outlay soared from P2.8 billion in 2016 to P20.2 billion this year, or a whopping P17.4-billion increase."

In percentages that's a 600% increase - what have you been reading - Mocha Uson's blogs - Sure - Don't hate. Masturbate. - that's her mantra.
[/quote]

Quote:
20 million good. I would rather that money being there than being stolen by mofo corrupt in Manila u toss pot wanker.

Until the corruption cleansing is complete no funds is safe if corrupt mofo are not jailed. I would decrease allocating money as well period.

I agree, do not hate just masturbate.

Oh, and Duterte didn't steal any ,what's the problem with the waiver, why all the hemming and hawing , I would love for Trillanes to resign and go to jail - so go na , produce the waiver to shut Trillanes up . And pardon me , your slip is showing again you couldn't even comprehend properly, it's 20 billion not 20 million. Magagalit si Duterte sa iyo niyan.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:59 pm 
Heavyweight

Numero uno wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:

20 million good. I would rather that money being there than being stolen by mofo corrupt in Manila you toss pot wanker.

Until the corruption cleansing is complete no funds is safe if corrupt mofo are not jailed or dead. I would decrease allocating money as well period. I agree with President Du30 on that front.

You seem very in tuned to these budget figures. I am curious why the fark do you care? Until you can prove to me Du30 is stealing money? for his own wealth, fatten his pocket. You think he is corrupt? then prove to me.

Why a 71 year old man would want to do that?

I agree, do not hate just masturbate. Mocha Uson is a hottie. She knows what she's talking about there.

And Duterte is duping you again - he cannot instruct the AMLC to produce his net worth - even this is wrong because what was being asked was transaction history - a court order is mandated - pinaiikot lang kayo ni Duterte.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:01 pm 
Heavyweight

This shows the abject duplicity of Duterte when he ordered the AMLC, kuno, to reveal his net worth. Without the pertinent court order the AMLC cannot do anything.

Section 11 of R.A. 9160 states that the Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) may "inquire into or examine any particular deposit or investment, including related accounts, with any banking institution or non-bank financial institution upon order of any competent court based on an ex parte application.”

It allows the AMLC, upon approval from the Court of Appeals, to check the movement of money and history of the account. Banks could then waive their confidentiality agreement without having to notify the account owners.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:04 pm 
Heavyweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:

Oh, and Duterte didn't steal any ,what's the problem with the waiver, why all the hemming and hawing , I would love for Trillanes to resign and go to jail - so go na , produce the waiver to shut Trillanes up . And pardon me , your slip is showing again you couldn't even comprehend properly, it's 20 billion not 20 million. Magagalit si Duterte sa iyo niyan.

What ever meng.You are a nut case!

You really think a 71 year old man wants 20 billion for himself. Have you lost your mind.

I think you need to take Mocha Uson advice. She's a hottie!

Why hate when you can masturbate. :lol:

You guys have Leni Robredo she's a MILF.

Hontivirus got that girl next door look. She turns you on.

There you have enough fapping material.

Last edited by Numero uno on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:08 pm 
Heavyweight

trying hard daw ang mga Pilipino sa basketbol, yan lng ang naalala kong post dati nung walang aral na yan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:10 pm 
Heavyweight

Numero uno wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:

You really think a 71 year old man wants 20 billion for himself. Have you lost your mind.

Who's cursing , not me? Why not, greed and power knows no age - who has lost his mind , me or you? Why would Duterte lie to the Filipino community in Indonesia, why would he order the AMLC to reveal his net worth when it's not possible without a court order - power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, Duterte had a taste of it in Davao and now the whole nation - the person who loses his mind is the one who curses in the middle of a discussion , and between the two of us , who did?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:19 pm 
Heavyweight

Numero uno wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:

You think that greed for power recognizes age - Kim Il Sung was 82 years old when he died without abdicating his hold - how old is Imelda Marcos?

You're quite the low life aren't you - am not surprised though , met worse Dutertards, as if you don't have a mother, a sister or a wife, or even a daughter.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:32 pm 
Heavyweight

Numero uno wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:

And to all those reading this thread, I'd like you to see how Duterte has turned people into low life cursing misogynists without regard in most cases for female family members , this is now the new normal for his minions whose main thrusts include diversion of topics, insults and curses.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:28 pm 
Heavyweight

Hey Emmanuel, we need sharp minds like you in the Politics forum.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=238854

you laid out your arguments very well. and all the Dutards can do best is curse at you cause they have nothing left to counter what you said.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 76  Next