Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:34 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:09 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1785
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Hirap kay TS akala mo hindi marunong magsinungaling. You will be judge by your own measuring stick.



Hey man, let me get this straight, Packyman utilized his FAME in boxing to assume higher and delicate position in PH gov't, do you think his boxing skills translates well as a lawmaker? Fck, he is a sh!t opportunist, he always look like a sh!t and a clown at the senate . If Poodut is a piece of sh!t opportunist, then Pak is a far worse kind of sh!t, little did he know he is just being manipulated. Therefore, he is a scam, politics is a scam and dumb people are lured into it. If you think that Pak is fighting for God and for the country, then wake up becuz he is not, he's fighting for money, he surely does fighting for his own self-serving agenda. Grow up! How skilled is he as a senator? The problem with most Pinoys is sometimes they don't even know that they're living a life of mediocrity throughout their entire lives.

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:51 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 pm
Posts: 929
Keep Punching wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Hirap kay TS akala mo hindi marunong magsinungaling. You will be judge by your own measuring stick.



Hey man, let me get this straight, Packyman utilized his FAME in boxing to assume higher and delicate position in PH gov't, do you think his boxing skills translates well as a lawmaker? Fck, he is a sh!t opportunist, he always look like a sh!t and a clown at the senate . If Poodut is a piece of sh!t opportunist, then Pak is a far worse kind of sh!t, little did he know he is just being manipulated. Therefore, he is a scam, politics is a scam and dumb people are lured into it. If you think that Pak is fighting for God and for the country, then wake up becuz he is not, he's fighting for money, he surely does fighting for his own self-serving agenda. Grow up! How skilled is he as a senator? The problem with most Pinoys is sometimes they don't even know that they're living a life of mediocrity throughout their entire lives.


cno idol mo sa kanila :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:24 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2057
Keep Punching wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Hirap kay TS akala mo hindi marunong magsinungaling. You will be judge by your own measuring stick.



Hey man, let me get this straight, Packyman utilized his FAME in boxing to assume higher and delicate position in PH gov't, do you think his boxing skills translates well as a lawmaker? Fck, he is a sh!t opportunist, he always look like a sh!t and a clown at the senate . If Poodut is a piece of sh!t opportunist, then Pak is a far worse kind of sh!t, little did he know he is just being manipulated. Therefore, he is a scam, politics is a scam and dumb people are lured into it. If you think that Pak is fighting for God and for the country, then wake up becuz he is not, he's fighting for money, he surely does fighting for his own self-serving agenda. Grow up! How skilled is he as a senator? The problem with most Pinoys is sometimes they don't even know that they're living a life of mediocrity throughout their entire lives.


Magkano ba ang natalo sayo noong pumusta ka pabor kay Pakman tapos natalo ni Jmm or baka kay Floyd? Kaya ngayon ay kalaban ka na ni Pakyaw. Si Elcrits lang ang alam kong tunay ng kritiko ni Manny mula't sapul.
At least kilala ko si Manny not like you malayo sa katotohanan ang post mo. So mas di ako naniniwala sayo. Pinanonood ko si Manny habang nasa senado at dahil sa malalim niyang tanong at pangungusap hanga si Gordon. Sabi nya dahil kay Sen. Manny maagang natatapos ang usapin sa Senate. Eh dito yung mga post mo walang kalaman laman! Buti pa si Elcits!! Sabi nga puro kulog walang kidlat. Parang yung ibang senador na puro salita pero lalong humahaba ang usapin.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:37 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2057
punch drunk wrote:
LIAR indeed..

The LIAR that looked right into the camera and telling the boxing public that he was in his BEST SHAPE EVER just before the Mayweather fight.. Based on this and relying on this, the TURDs and other boxing fans put their money on Pac over Mayweather..
ALL of team Pac, and especially Pac himself are LIARs of this
Btw, I think it was just STUP!D to put money on Pac over Mayweather but thats another topic...

Pac didn't give a SH!T for those who put money on him, ALL he cared about is that he got his money in landing the Mayweather sweepstakes. He basically said F@CK YOU to those putting money on him as long as he got his sweepstakes winnings..

My opinion is that Pac actually came into the Mayweather fight healthy or healthy ENOUGH (all training injuries healed) and then was hurt DURING the fight.. his arms were just way to mobile in the early rounds to claim a really bad injury...


If he's not ready he couldn't finish the 12 rounds. Can you!? Magkano ba ang natalo sayo ng pumusta ka pabor kay Manny? Move on ka na. Yan ang napapala ng sugarol eh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:31 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 3310
Location: Tokyo - Japan
Another boring jealous thread.
Too old, too boring and corny !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:01 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1785
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Hirap kay TS akala mo hindi marunong magsinungaling. You will be judge by your own measuring stick.



Hey man, let me get this straight, Packyman utilized his FAME in boxing to assume higher and delicate position in PH gov't, do you think his boxing skills translates well as a lawmaker? Fck, he is a sh!t opportunist, he always look like a sh!t and a clown at the senate . If Poodut is a piece of sh!t opportunist, then Pak is a far worse kind of sh!t, little did he know he is just being manipulated. Therefore, he is a scam, politics is a scam and dumb people are lured into it. If you think that Pak is fighting for God and for the country, then wake up becuz he is not, he's fighting for money, he surely does fighting for his own self-serving agenda. Grow up! How skilled is he as a senator? The problem with most Pinoys is sometimes they don't even know that they're living a life of mediocrity throughout their entire lives.


Magkano ba ang natalo sayo noong pumusta ka pabor kay Pakman tapos natalo ni Jmm or baka kay Floyd? Kaya ngayon ay kalaban ka na ni Pakyaw. Si Elcrits lang ang alam kong tunay ng kritiko ni Manny mula't sapul.
At least kilala ko si Manny not like you malayo sa katotohanan ang post mo. So mas di ako naniniwala sayo. Pinanonood ko si Manny habang nasa senado at dahil sa malalim niyang tanong at pangungusap hanga si Gordon. Sabi nya dahil kay Sen. Manny maagang natatapos ang usapin sa Senate. Eh dito yung mga post mo walang kalaman laman! Buti pa si Elcits!! Sabi nga puro kulog walang kidlat. Parang yung ibang senador na puro salita pero lalong humahaba ang usapin.


That's not my point. To keep it short and simple, the quality of PH gov't directly reflects the character of the electorate, Pak as a senator succeeded at revealing that most Pinoys are id!ots. Well, you should be proud of it becuz people of your kind are included.

Image

Drilon schools Pacquiao on 'very basic' principles >>> http://www.rappler.com/nation/164301-drilon-schools-pacquiao-basic-principles-senate

http://www.rappler.com/nation/164403-videos-transcript-pacquiao-drilon-debate-senate

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 23296
Location: Southeast Asia
Thread title na dumb ang pagkagawa... :lol:

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:30 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1785
Manny Pacquiao False Prophet lies caught Again


_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1785
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
punch drunk wrote:
LIAR indeed..

The LIAR that looked right into the camera and telling the boxing public that he was in his BEST SHAPE EVER just before the Mayweather fight.. Based on this and relying on this, the TURDs and other boxing fans put their money on Pac over Mayweather..
ALL of team Pac, and especially Pac himself are LIARs of this
Btw, I think it was just STUP!D to put money on Pac over Mayweather but thats another topic...

Pac didn't give a SH!T for those who put money on him, ALL he cared about is that he got his money in landing the Mayweather sweepstakes. He basically said F@CK YOU to those putting money on him as long as he got his sweepstakes winnings..

My opinion is that Pac actually came into the Mayweather fight healthy or healthy ENOUGH (all training injuries healed) and then was hurt DURING the fight.. his arms were just way to mobile in the early rounds to claim a really bad injury...


If he's not ready he couldn't finish the 12 rounds. Can you!? Magkano ba ang natalo sayo ng pumusta ka pabor kay Manny? Move on ka na. Yan ang napapala ng sugarol eh.


Floyd Mayweather Sr. rips Manny Pacquiao, calls him a 'liar'
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/floyd-mayweather-sr-rips-manny-pacquiao-calls-him-a-a-liar

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:34 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1785
MANNY PACQUIAO: THE THEIF, THE LIAR, THE FALSE PROPHET, AND THE HYPOCRITE!


_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 pm
Posts: 929
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:45 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2057
Keep Punching wrote:
MANNY PACQUIAO: THE THEIF, THE LIAR, THE FALSE PROPHET, AND THE HYPOCRITE!



Inggit na inggit ka lang kay manny. Hehehe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:46 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2057
Keep Punching wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Hirap kay TS akala mo hindi marunong magsinungaling. You will be judge by your own measuring stick.



Hey man, let me get this straight, Packyman utilized his FAME in boxing to assume higher and delicate position in PH gov't, do you think his boxing skills translates well as a lawmaker? Fck, he is a sh!t opportunist, he always look like a sh!t and a clown at the senate . If Poodut is a piece of sh!t opportunist, then Pak is a far worse kind of sh!t, little did he know he is just being manipulated. Therefore, he is a scam, politics is a scam and dumb people are lured into it. If you think that Pak is fighting for God and for the country, then wake up becuz he is not, he's fighting for money, he surely does fighting for his own self-serving agenda. Grow up! How skilled is he as a senator? The problem with most Pinoys is sometimes they don't even know that they're living a life of mediocrity throughout their entire lives.


Maute siguro itong taong ito..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:54 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2057
Keep Punching wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
punch drunk wrote:
LIAR indeed..

The LIAR that looked right into the camera and telling the boxing public that he was in his BEST SHAPE EVER just before the Mayweather fight.. Based on this and relying on this, the TURDs and other boxing fans put their money on Pac over Mayweather..
ALL of team Pac, and especially Pac himself are LIARs of this
Btw, I think it was just STUP!D to put money on Pac over Mayweather but thats another topic...

Pac didn't give a SH!T for those who put money on him, ALL he cared about is that he got his money in landing the Mayweather sweepstakes. He basically said F@CK YOU to those putting money on him as long as he got his sweepstakes winnings..

My opinion is that Pac actually came into the Mayweather fight healthy or healthy ENOUGH (all training injuries healed) and then was hurt DURING the fight.. his arms were just way to mobile in the early rounds to claim a really bad injury...


If he's not ready he couldn't finish the 12 rounds. Can you!? Magkano ba ang natalo sayo ng pumusta ka pabor kay Manny? Move on ka na. Yan ang napapala ng sugarol eh.


Floyd Mayweather Sr. rips Manny Pacquiao, calls him a 'liar'
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/floyd-mayweather-sr-rips-manny-pacquiao-calls-him-a-a-liar


Sus kamag anak mo si Mayweather sr.? Kaya pala....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:58 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2057
Keep Punching wrote:
Manny Pacquiao False Prophet lies caught Again




Ikaw siguro yung natalo ng lupa at bahay ng pumusta ka kay Manny pero natalo kay Marquez kaya galit na galit ka ano? Move on ka na!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group