Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:13 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:02 am 
Cruiserweight

butchogeez wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Hirap kay TS akala mo hindi marunong magsinungaling. You will be judge by your own measuring stick.

Hey man, let me get this straight, Packyman utilized his FAME in boxing to assume higher and delicate position in PH gov't, do you think his boxing skills translates well as a lawmaker? Fck, he is a sh!t opportunist, he always look like a sh!t and a clown at the senate . If Poodut is a piece of sh!t opportunist, then Pak is a far worse kind of sh!t, little did he know he is just being manipulated. Therefore, he is a scam, politics is a scam and dumb people are lured into it. If you think that Pak is fighting for God and for the country, then wake up becuz he is not, he's fighting for money, he surely does fighting for his own self-serving agenda. Grow up! How skilled is he as a senator? The problem with most Pinoys is sometimes they don't even know that they're living a life of mediocrity throughout their entire lives.

cno idol mo sa kanila :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dilawan na Maute pa itong si TS, grabeh.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:08 am 
Cruiserweight

Galing talaga ni Manny oh. Kaya kinaiinggitan ni TS.
http://dailyfilipino.altervista.org/loo ... mahihirap/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bahahahaha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:47 am 
Light Heavyweight

punch drunk wrote:
LIAR indeed..

The LIAR that looked right into the camera and telling the boxing public that he was in his BEST SHAPE EVER just before the Mayweather fight.. Based on this and relying on this, the TURDs and other boxing fans put their money on Pac over Mayweather..
ALL of team Pac, and especially Pac himself are LIARs of this
Btw, I think it was just STUP!D to put money on Pac over Mayweather but thats another topic...

Pac didn't give a SH!T for those who put money on him, ALL he cared about is that he got his money in landing the Mayweather sweepstakes. He basically said F@CK YOU to those putting money on him as long as he got his sweepstakes winnings..

My opinion is that Pac actually came into the Mayweather fight healthy or healthy ENOUGH (all training injuries healed) and then was hurt DURING the fight.. his arms were just way to mobile in the early rounds to claim a really bad injury...

If he's not ready he couldn't finish the 12 rounds. Can you!? Magkano ba ang natalo sayo ng pumusta ka pabor kay Manny? Move on ka na. Yan ang napapala ng sugarol eh.

Who said about being "ready"?? Manny LIED about being in his BEST SHAPE EVER.. NOT just being "ready".

Btw, a gambler places a bet based on what he observes going into the betting event. In this case when Manny said what he said about his fighting condition, I'm sure many betters INCREASED their wagers hoping for a good return. STUP!D them for believing in Manny...
Manny didn't care about those believing in his chances against Mayweather, he got "his" money.. that's ALL he cared about (VERY SELFISH)... yet, ID!OTS call him "humble"... LOL..

Again, I think it was just STUP!D to put money on Pac over Mayweather but thats another topic...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:36 am 
Cruiserweight

punch drunk wrote:
punch drunk wrote:
LIAR indeed..

The LIAR that looked right into the camera and telling the boxing public that he was in his BEST SHAPE EVER just before the Mayweather fight.. Based on this and relying on this, the TURDs and other boxing fans put their money on Pac over Mayweather..
Btw, I think it was just STUP!D to put money on Pac over Mayweather but thats another topic...

Pac didn't give a SH!T for those who put money on him, ALL he cared about is that he got his money in landing the Mayweather sweepstakes. He basically said F@CK YOU to those putting money on him as long as he got his sweepstakes winnings..

My opinion is that Pac actually came into the Mayweather fight healthy or healthy ENOUGH (all training injuries healed) and then was hurt DURING the fight.. his arms were just way to mobile in the early rounds to claim a really bad injury...

If he's not ready he couldn't finish the 12 rounds. Can you!? Magkano ba ang natalo sayo ng pumusta ka pabor kay Manny? Move on ka na. Yan ang napapala ng sugarol eh.

Who said about being "ready"?? Manny LIED about being in his BEST SHAPE EVER.. NOT just being "ready".

Btw, a gambler places a bet based on what he observes going into the betting event. In this case when Manny said what he said about his fighting condition, I'm sure many betters INCREASED their wagers hoping for a good return. STUP!D them for believing in Manny...
Manny didn't care about those believing in his chances against Mayweather, he got "his" money.. that's ALL he cared about (VERY SELFISH)... yet, ID!OTS call him "humble"... LOL..

Again, I think it was just STUP!D to put money on Pac over Mayweather but thats another topic...

Hus kahit pa siguro magpraktis ka habang buhay di ka mananalo kay Manny. Kahit di sya praktisado I'm Sure magmumukhang nilamog na mukha ni Horn hitsura mo.. Sige nga!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am 
Light Heavyweight

quote="Indomitable_Soldier"]
Keep Punching wrote:
punch drunk wrote:
LIAR indeed..

Floyd Mayweather Sr. rips Manny Pacquiao, calls him a 'liar'
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/floyd-mayweather-sr-rips-manny-pacquiao-calls-him-a-a-liar

Sus kamag anak mo si Mayweather sr.? Kaya pala....[/quote]

Pak is a pathological LIAR with borderline personality disorder, who'd think he can do everything, only borderline turds would think otherwise.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:47 am 
Middleweight

Keep Punching wrote:

Duterte again declares Manny Pacquiao will be next president >>> http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/592842/duterte-again-declares-manny-pacquiao-will-be-next-president/story/?related

Is he another 'false messiah' clad in sheep's skin but truly a ravenous wolf inside?

A 'false messiah' who promises heaven to the people but instead they were brought to hell.

God forbid.

for the first time, i agree with the haters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

punch drunk wrote:

Hus kahit pa siguro magpraktis ka habang buhay di ka mananalo kay Manny. Kahit di sya praktisado I'm Sure magmumukhang nilamog na mukha ni Horn hitsura mo.. Sige nga!!

I made money on the Mayweather fight.. I put money on the OBVIOUS BETTER fighter of the two!!

How much money did you LOSE?? And did you believe in what Manny said about being in his BEST SHAPE EVER?? LOL..
Or were you SMART and put money on Mayweather??

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:28 am 
Cruiserweight

Keep Punching wrote:

Duterte again declares Manny Pacquiao will be next president >>> http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/592842/duterte-again-declares-manny-pacquiao-will-be-next-president/story/?related

Is he another 'false messiah' clad in sheep's skin but truly a ravenous wolf inside?

A 'false messiah' who promises heaven to the people but instead they were brought to hell.

God forbid.

TELL ME TS, WHERE IN THIS WORLD U CAN

FIND A GUY DIDN'T LIE, HUH ??

HYPOCRACY, IF U FOUND ONE !!

NONSENSE THREAD!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:33 pm 
Cruiserweight

Navy Blue wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:

God forbid.

TELL ME, WHERE IN THIS WORLD U CAN

NONSENSE THREAD!

Lots of posters here doesn't believe what keep punching is posting. What does that mean? It means he's a liar.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:17 am 
Light Heavyweight

Navy Blue wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:

God forbid.

TELL ME, WHERE IN THIS WORLD U CAN

NONSENSE THREAD!

Lots of posters here doesn't believe what keep punching is posting. What does that mean? It means he's a liar.

You and your peers posts translates how PH has had these bad electorates. I guess you're one of those poor nuts who used to fall in line just to get dumbpak's alms. It is understood you and your kind are not a pursuer of excellence. Pak doesn't have to be congressman or senator to help the people (he's under achieving), he can do whatever way he wants to really help and not beholden to anybody, he can create livelihood programs, create jobs for the people, he should instead influence the politicians for the sociopolitical landscape cuz using direct means to help people such us giving money or aids at a time doesn't solve poverty. He should have give his place to a person who truly capable to act as a lawmaker.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:39 am 
Cruiserweight

"Let him who has never lied / is without sin cast the first stone"
Go ahead !

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:32 am 
Light Heavyweight

So scary prognosis for the nation's betterment.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Well, demagogues thrives in PH republic where ignorance prevails, where electorates are so gullible believing they've found a savior who will lead them towards a better nation not realizing they were fooled, just like this recent 'false messiah' who were led to believe 16M+ Filipino people but were just leading them back down the drain, deeper and deeper.

always the case with populist leaders. he gets to convince millions of followers that he would return the power to the people but turns out that he alone wants that power.

ehem...erap. ehem..digong.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:34 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Juan Talentado: "Paalala lang po kay Manny Pacquiao; hoy, senador ka at huwag kang magpanggap na defense attorney para ipagtanggol si Polong Duterte at ilihis ang katotohanan. Kaya next time huwag ka na lang tumakbo, paubaya mo na lang sa may UTAK ang posisyon na pinupwestuhan mo sa gobyerno. Sayang lang ang ipinapasweldo ng taong bayan sa iyo.!"

Last edited by Keep Punching on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next