Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:17 pm 
Heavyweight

theDon wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
https://southlandpost.com/busted-conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-share-the-same-private-jet/

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co ... 798215.amp

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thesun. ... plane/amp/

You really believe they'd rent two separate identical planes ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:19 pm 
Cruiserweight

I believe Horn is really a promising fighter who was able to survive Pacman's ninth round attack. Some boxing enthusiasts observed that Jeff is really possessed the durability of Rocky Balboa. If Manny will beat him Manny's popularity will rise again. Then Arum will match him against McGregor.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:34 pm 
Heavyweight

Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
I believe Horn is really a promising fighter who was able to survive Pacman's ninth round attack. Some boxing enthusiasts observed that Jeff is really possessed the durability of Rocky Balboa. If Manny will beat him Manny's popularity will rise again. Then Arum will match him against McGregor.

Good Lord.
Two big ifs. If Pac beats Horn. If Conor beats Flop Jr.
And if Pac still wants to fight. And if Conor wants to fight Pac then.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

JoeyInCali wrote:

Good Lord.

Yes two big ifs. However it might be a possiblility because boxing is business. Big money.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:57 pm 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:

Good Lord.

Yes two big ifs. However it might be a possiblility because boxing is business. Big money.

Pac is no longer a huge name .

Canelo, GGG and Floyd are the big names now .

And Pac is getting old fast .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:15 pm 
Lightweight

Conor will not win unless he tamed Gayweather and stop him from running. All boxers who fought Gayweather always trying to catch him and at the end he will Tap you then run again. And boxing analyst will say that he is genius by only doing that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:48 am 
Cruiserweight

If Conor will do the same as Horn did to Pacman I think there will be a possibility to beat down Floyd.
Btw it seems Horn's strategy when he defeated Pac wasn't from Jmm but instead Horn imulated the same tactics of Morales when Eric defeated Manny on their very first fight. It was the time that Pacquiao was also on bloody condition due to a cut on his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:30 am 
Heavyweight

If Conor will do the same as Horn did to Pacman I think there will be a possibility to beat down Floyd.
Btw it seems Horn's strategy when he defeated Pac wasn't from Jmm but instead Horn imulated the same tactics of Morales when Eric defeated Manny on their very first fight. It was the time that Pacquiao was also on bloody condition due to a cut on his eyes.

Not even close.
Morales punished Pac that night . Almost stopped him. Made him piss blood.
Morales boxed and picked his spots .
Horn did what Hatton did to Tszyu . Just crowd him and get dirty on him. Him him in the clinches and wear him out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:23 am 
Heavyweight

Sorry bro but Manny doesn't have it in him anymore. Actually he hasn't had it in him for awhile and it just became clear as crystal when he fought and lost to Jeff Horn. :? :(

- Statement of President Noynoy Aquino on appointing Boy Abunda in his cabinet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:54 am 
Cruiserweight

FunkyDog wrote:
Junorz wrote:
Manny is no longer a big name in boxing. He's washed up so you better stop dreaming. He lost his biggest endorsement, he pissed off the influential LGBT community, he conned his fans by fighting with injury and lost toFloyd and lost his last fight. What the fck are you thinking? Lost is the only word that people remember him for. He's a hard sell, Vegas ain't interested in booking him now. Get real. He should retire and stop being too greedy by using God's name for the love of money.

i dont believe manny got a shoulder injury against floyd.
that just an excuse to get another payday against floyd.
he got outboxed. pagkatapos ng laban pataas taas pa ng kamay eh :D
but its just my opinion.

if you want to see a real shoulder injury panoorin nyo iyong laban ni cuello doon sa chinese.

Mang Funky, but di naman mag sinungaling si Pacman dahil Born again na sya at that time. So credibility and religion ang konsensya nya. What do you think?

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:16 am 
Heavyweight

McGregor vs. Jake Zyrus will be a better match

Manny needs to retire now. His skills clearly diminished

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:00 am 
Cruiserweight

fil79 wrote:
Sorry bro but Manny doesn't have it in him anymore. Actually he hasn't had it in him for awhile and it just became clear as crystal when he fought and lost to Jeff Horn. :? :(

If Horn will be fighting with other elites and win, then you will realize how strong Manny is at this point in time.
I believe what Roach is telling that Manny's still strong and fast he felt it during pads session Beside sparring partners was telling how hard it is to fight with Pac.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:07 am 
Heavyweight

listerine wrote:
FunkyDog wrote:
Junorz wrote:
Manny is no longer a big name in boxing. He's washed up so you better stop dreaming. He lost his biggest endorsement, he pissed off the influential LGBT community, he conned his fans by fighting with injury and lost toFloyd and lost his last fight. What the fck are you thinking? Lost is the only word that people remember him for. He's a hard sell, Vegas ain't interested in booking him now. Get real. He should retire and stop being too greedy by using God's name for the love of money.

i dont believe manny got a shoulder injury against floyd.
that just an excuse to get another payday against floyd.
he got outboxed. pagkatapos ng laban pataas taas pa ng kamay eh :D
but its just my opinion.

if you want to see a real shoulder injury panoorin nyo iyong laban ni cuello doon sa chinese.

Mang Funky, but di naman mag sinungaling si Pacman dahil Born again na sya at that time. So credibility and religion ang konsensya nya. What do you think?

ganun ba iyon bro pag born again na?
ok sure...... :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:56 pm 
Cruiserweight

McGregor was very vocal of luring Floyd by saying if his proposed fight against Floyd fail he's willing to fight Manny. Arum made Floyd vs Pacquiao materializes by telling if Floyd will not fight McGregor Manny is available. I think this statement made Floyd to decide right away or else a blockbuster fight with McGregor and Pacman will happen.
I believe Manny could still get big payday next to Mayweather if McGregor will fight against Manny.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:29 pm 
Middleweight

Si horn nga n di kilala di matalo ni manny eh.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next