Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:22 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2109
Keep Punching wrote:
Gullible ts :lol:

Pak fights like a shyt now. Deal with it.


Saan kana natutulog ngayon mula ng matalo ka sa pustahan? Ipinusta mo yata lupa't bahay mo kaya nakikitulog ka na lang. No wonder grabe inggit at galit mo kay Manny. Move on ka na!..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:40 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2109
It so happen that nowadays there were lots of way how to strengthens the athletic body. I believe, the new generation is a time that many are born strong aside from using advance technologies on how to develop boxing skills. I have watched Horn's practice on how to cath the fast fighter. I want Horn against Crawford or some new elites to test how accurate is, my assessment about Horn's durability.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 2082
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
It so happen that nowadays there were lots of way how to strengthens the athletic body. I believe, the new generation is a time that many are born strong aside from using advance technologies on how to develop boxing skills. I have watched Horn's practice on how to cath the fast fighter. I want Horn against Crawford or some new elites to test how accurate is, my assessment about Horn's durability.


Stupid assessment. I will double your 50K if Horn wins against Crawford. And I will triple your money if Pak wins against elite fighters like Thurman and Crawford. I'd bet Pak couldn't even beat the likes of Khan and Brook now. LOLs

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:54 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 18969
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Bumanat na naman yung poser na engot. :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7768
Junorz wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
Becuz Horn had a baby's skin while Pak had his carabao skin, but that doesn't win fights, right?

Their skin is nothing compared to you. Kasing kapal ng gulong ng tractor ang mukha mo. :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 4517
Location: L.A.
Pacquiao's signature moves such as his great footwork, in and out movement,
and his patented 5-6-7 punch combo were non-existent in his fight against Horn.

Great boxing coaches and fighters such as Joel Diaz, Robert Garcia, Jessie Vargas, Juan Manuel Marquez etc.
think that Manny Pacquiao took Jeff Horn lightly in his training camp.

Pacquiao was so relaxed in the early rounds. He even kept smiling at Horn in those rounds.
It was so evident that Pacquiao was not taking Jeff Horn seriously in the early rounds.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 pm
Posts: 945
Keep Punching wrote:
Gullible ts :lol:

Pak fights like a shyt now. Deal with it.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:55 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28331
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Pac stamina and movement was clearly affected by Horn's dirty tactic. beside pacman is fighting against the homecrowd of his opponent.

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2109
Keep Punching wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
It so happen that nowadays there were lots of way how to strengthens the athletic body. I believe, the new generation is a time that many are born strong aside from using advance technologies on how to develop boxing skills. I have watched Horn's practice on how to cath the fast fighter. I want Horn against Crawford or some new elites to test how accurate is, my assessment about Horn's durability.


Stupid assessment. I will double your 50K if Horn wins against Crawford. And I will triple your money if Pak wins against elite fighters like Thurman and Crawford. I'd bet Pak couldn't even beat the likes of Khan and Brook now. LOLs


Kaya pala namulubi ka at walang matirahan, mahilig ka talaga sa pustahan?! Move on kana. Walang kahihinatnan yang pagiging inggitero at sugarol...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:17 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 18969
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Wag ka maniwala dyan kay KsP. Walang pera yan at poser lang. :lol:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:58 am
Posts: 3323
IceColdBeer wrote:
Wag ka maniwala dyan kay KsP. Walang pera yan at poser lang. :lol:



May strawberry farm yan uy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:07 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 2109
It seems Matthysse's got elevated from the canvass when he got hit by the first uppercut of Manny.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group