Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:22 am 
Cruiserweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Gullible ts :lol:

Pak fights like a shyt now. Deal with it.

Saan kana natutulog ngayon mula ng matalo ka sa pustahan? Ipinusta mo yata lupa't bahay mo kaya nakikitulog ka na lang. No wonder grabe inggit at galit mo kay Manny. Move on ka na!..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:40 am 
Cruiserweight

It so happen that nowadays there were lots of way how to strengthens the athletic body. I believe, the new generation is a time that many are born strong aside from using advance technologies on how to develop boxing skills. I have watched Horn's practice on how to cath the fast fighter. I want Horn against Crawford or some new elites to test how accurate is, my assessment about Horn's durability.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am 
Cruiserweight

Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
It so happen that nowadays there were lots of way how to strengthens the athletic body. I believe, the new generation is a time that many are born strong aside from using advance technologies on how to develop boxing skills. I have watched Horn's practice on how to cath the fast fighter. I want Horn against Crawford or some new elites to test how accurate is, my assessment about Horn's durability.

Stupid assessment. I will double your 50K if Horn wins against Crawford. And I will triple your money if Pak wins against elite fighters like Thurman and Crawford. I'd bet Pak couldn't even beat the likes of Khan and Brook now. LOLs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:54 am 
Heavyweight

Bumanat na naman yung poser na engot. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:05 pm 
Heavyweight

Junorz wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
Becuz Horn had a baby's skin while Pak had his carabao skin, but that doesn't win fights, right?

Their skin is nothing compared to you. Kasing kapal ng gulong ng tractor ang mukha mo. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 pm 
Heavyweight

Pacquiao's signature moves such as his great footwork, in and out movement,
and his patented 5-6-7 punch combo were non-existent in his fight against Horn.

Great boxing coaches and fighters such as Joel Diaz, Robert Garcia, Jessie Vargas, Juan Manuel Marquez etc.
think that Manny Pacquiao took Jeff Horn lightly in his training camp.

Pacquiao was so relaxed in the early rounds. He even kept smiling at Horn in those rounds.
It was so evident that Pacquiao was not taking Jeff Horn seriously in the early rounds.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 pm 
Middleweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Gullible ts :lol:

Pak fights like a shyt now. Deal with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:55 pm 
Heavyweight

Pac stamina and movement was clearly affected by Horn's dirty tactic. beside pacman is fighting against the homecrowd of his opponent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 pm 
Cruiserweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:

Stupid assessment. I will double your 50K if Horn wins against Crawford. And I will triple your money if Pak wins against elite fighters like Thurman and Crawford. I'd bet Pak couldn't even beat the likes of Khan and Brook now. LOLs

Kaya pala namulubi ka at walang matirahan, mahilig ka talaga sa pustahan?! Move on kana. Walang kahihinatnan yang pagiging inggitero at sugarol...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Wag ka maniwala dyan kay KsP. Walang pera yan at poser lang. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
Wag ka maniwala dyan kay KsP. Walang pera yan at poser lang. :lol:

May strawberry farm yan uy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:07 am 
Cruiserweight

It seems Matthysse's got elevated from the canvass when he got hit by the first uppercut of Manny.