Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 27002
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Canelo by UD if Canelo survive .

GGG by Knock out .


Canelo has 60% chances and GG has 40%


Canelo by Majority Decision,IF


GGG by Knockout inside 7 rounds , IF

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 24450
Location: neverland
dan44 wrote:
Canelo by UD if Canelo survive .

GGG by Knock out .


Canelo has 60% chances and GG has 40%


Canelo by Majority Decision,IF


GGG by Knockout inside 7 rounds , IF



Kung ganyan din ang prediction ni manay jabeza

Maniniwala na ako sayo dan :lol:

_________________
"Work is the greatest thing in the world... so I always save most of it for tomorrow.." - Juan Tamad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:59 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:08 pm
Posts: 3
I have a feeling Canelo will KO GGG. As GGG has shown weakness in his last fights.

Agreed on the fact GGG has a solid rock chin but Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) seems to be a more experienced fighter with the latest unanimous decision victory win against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Alvarez hasn't lost a single fight since dropping a majority decision against Floyd Mayweather in 2013 that is his only loss in his record.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 27002
Location: JARO,Iloilo
Hinde kayang pabagsakin ni Golovkin si Canelo , While GG has shown his Vulnerability in his last fight .

This well be a close fight GG is looking for a Knockout , Canelo well try to survive and score a point.


Canelo has a tendency to weaken in the later round on his earlier fight , but has improve in his later fight .

Canelo must work on his stamina to win by Decision .

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:30 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 pm
Posts: 1632
O, P10K kay Canelo Alvarez ako. PM lang sa gustong pumusta. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:19 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Posts: 21689
Location: Just here in front of my computer
Canelo even failed to KO a dead Chavez Jr.

_________________
Let's get ready to Rumble in the Jungle when the bells will Jingle to start the Bungle!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7343
Ang gandang laban nito bukas
excited na ako, wag sanang mag brown out :D

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 24450
Location: neverland
Bukas na

Will history repeats itself?

My crystal ball says its a resounding yyyeeesssss....

_________________
"Work is the greatest thing in the world... so I always save most of it for tomorrow.." - Juan Tamad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 pm
Posts: 137
I will go for GGG for a knockout win over Alvares


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:44 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7343
eto na...
up natin.
ilang saglit nalang aakyat na sila ng ring :D

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:50 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:05 pm
Posts: 697
got these links on social media:
(try at your own risk)

http://www.teampilipinas.info/2017/09/c ... ovkin.html
http://www.hahasport.com/c-11.html
https://www.batmanstream.com/other-live ... deo-8.html
http://streamhunter.tv/boxing
http://xn--frstrowsports-39b.eu/others
http://atdhe.to/boxing

Twitter Updates:
https://twitter.com/HBOboxing
https://twitter.com/goldenboyboxing
https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:44 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9695
` GGG wins by decision !,,,,,,,by UD

:wink: '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:03 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9695
``nagka lutuan na nman...,
GGG-canelo 2....

''' pera-pera lang yan...'

:lol: '''

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:04 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 19999
Location: So Cal
It was a close fight......at one time I thought Canelo was in the lead but in the 8th-11th round GGG was gaining.......hmmmm.....might have to watch this again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:29 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1785
Keep Punching wrote:
It's the other way around the way I see this fight. GGG would be Canelo's kryptonite, he is a southpaw, he is stronger, more accurate, great at switching stances, he has superior offensive variety and punch placement, he also has a better footwork and jab than Canola err Canelo. Alvarez isn't gonna able to keep up with the Triple G's pace, GGG is subtly deceptive and has a higher boxing IQ. The only way Canelo could win this fight legitly is by landing a lucky haymaker to GGG's chin which ain't gonna happen becuz GGG has a solid rock chin unless father time will eventually fully catch up to. Going to the distance is also Canelo's chance, being DLH's pet will play a deciding factor in that fight, I think. But one thing's for sure, these two elite fighters will surely kill Packyman at his prime even at their emaciated version. Ha ha


I told y'all DLH is a scumbag!

So it ends in a controversial split draw.

GGG had been steamrolling Canola all night while Canola was backpedaling like a chicken clown.

No way in hell it'd be a draw but like what I have been said DLH is a shitscammer.

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group