Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:33 pm 
Lightweight

el critico is back :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
the womanizing is coming back, now prefers younger women.

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/ ... lice-there

:biglaugh:

Pastor Hokage

Amen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:50 pm 
Light Heavyweight

butchogeez wrote:
Subversive wrote:
senador estupido, but he's a instagram stalker. :lol:

I'll drink to that!!

Actually JMM's legacy is:

Had to correct you on that. Enjoy your piss :lol:

8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:32 am 
Heavyweight

berlinerchamp wrote:
el critico is back :lol:

The legend el critico is back :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:44 am 
Light Heavyweight

ang pagbabalik ng manyakis na duleng. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-spanish proverb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:23 am 
Light Heavyweight

el critico wrote:

Like what I have been saying, just like president Dudirty, Packyman is just another false-role-model clad in sheep's skin but truly a ravenous wolf inside. He's dumb, stupid and maniac, his antics and his homophobia has turned him into a national embarrassment, and he is actually always taking the Lord's name in vain, and becuz he is so stupid he doesn't seem to be aware of it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
el critico wrote:

Like what I have been saying, just like president Dudirty, Packyman is just another false-role-model clad in sheep's skin but truly a ravenous wolf inside. He's dumb, stupid and maniac, his antics and his homophobia has turned him into a national embarrassment, and he is actually always taking the Lord's name in vain, and becuz he is so stupid he doesn't seem to be aware of it.

I think you're referring to yourself. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

22-year-old Arzaylea calls out Pacquiao: I didn't start our chat

[img]https://sa.kapamilya.com/absnews/abscbnnews/media/2017/news/09/28/arzaylea-pacquiao-092817.jpg?ext=.jpg[/img

It was already a little awkward when he puzzlingly chatted up a 22-year-old girl online.

But things just got a tad more complicated for senator and boxing champ Manny Pacquiao after the same girl called him out Thursday for saying that she was the one who started their conversation.

The boxer-politician defended his controversial presence in the young woman's Instagram live video chat by denying any malice in the comments he left. He also claimed that it was not him that asked the first question.

Replying through Twitter, however, the girl, Arzaylea Rodriguez, an Instagram star who has nearly half a million followers, denied this and said: "I definitely didn’t engage in conversation with him first."

Rodriguez added that she found it surprising that Pacquiao would join one of her live video chats.

It was just this week when Instagram users noticed that Pacquiao, 38, made comments on a video of Rodriguez, with screen captures showing him asking the pretty brunette, "Where are you from?"

Rodriguez is an Instagram style star of sorts, never shy in sharing to her thousands of fans her outfits. She rose in popularity when she dated 5 Seconds of Summer frontman Luke Hemmings.

She appears to be a feisty type, who is unafraid in making headlines. Just last month, she risked being bashed by fans of Hemmings' band when she claimed that it was the singer who cheated on her and caused their breakup last May.

But Rodriguez isn't the only one that piqued Pacquiao's curiosity.

He was also seen striking an online conversation with Maria Ciuffo, an American who co-hosts the Instagram vlog "Chicks in the Office."

Pacquiao explained that the reason why he told Ciuffo that she can "call him anytime" was because she was asking if she could score an interview with him.

"Chicks in the Office" was cooked up by Barstool Sports, a U.S.-based sports and men's lifestyle website.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/life/09/28/17/22-year-old-arzaylea-calls-out-pacquiao-i-didnt-start-our-chat

Aysus, palusot pa yon napaka-stupidong pakmanyak, oh well, the sad thing about stupid people is that they don’t realize that they are stupid. Ha ha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:35 pm 
Heavyweight

Blitzky22 wrote:
oh well, the sad thing about stupid people is that they don’t realize that they are stupid. Ha ha

At least you admit that you don't realize it. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

'Call me anytime,' Pacquiao says in 'Chicks in the Office' host's live video chat

http://news.abs-cbn.com/trending/09/28/17/call-me-anytime-pacquiao-says-in-chicks-in-the-office-hosts-live-video-chat

Juan Talentado: "Sus, klarong klaro na isa kang TRAPONG politician Packyman, kapag mahihirap na tao ang gustong kumausap sa iyo sa phone iwas na iwas ka, kapag babae na ang bilis mo, para kang si flash tolongges. Huy, Ibinoto ka ng mga tao bilang senador at para magtrabaho sa senado hindi para mangmanyak."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:00 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:

wb :shock: :lol: :lol:

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:19 pm 
Middleweight

Keep Punching wrote:
'Call me anytime,' Pacquiao says in 'Chicks in the Office' host's live video chat

http://news.abs-cbn.com/trending/09/28/17/call-me-anytime-pacquiao-says-in-chicks-in-the-office-hosts-live-video-chat

Juan Talentado: "Sus, klarong klaro na isa kang TRAPONG politician Packyman, kapag mahihirap na tao ang gustong kumausap sa iyo sa phone iwas na iwas ka, kapag babae na ang bilis mo, para kang si flash tolongges. Huy, Ibinoto ka ng mga tao bilang senador at para magtrabaho sa senado hindi para mangmanyak."

Intel mo bobo!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:54 am 
Heavyweight

Don't blame the guy for being a stud! Only guys with small d i c k will put down Pacmam when it comes to conquest of women.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:58 am 
Heavyweight

Super Pac Hater wrote:
butchogeez wrote:
Subversive wrote:
senador estupido, but he's a instagram stalker. :lol:

I'll drink to that!!

Actually JMM's legacy is:

Had to correct you on that. Enjoy your piss :lol:

8)

Still posting the Heredia created monster eh? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:58 am 
Heavyweight

Thunder_knuckles wrote:
Don't blame the guy for being a stud! Only guys with small d i c k will put down Pacmam when it comes to conquest of women.

True