Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Absolutely, senator Manny Pacquiao is a role model, a leader and he brings honor to our country.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:46 pm 
Cruiserweight

TS
here, read this. I hope you can understand english and comprehend well so you can learn from your mistakes and stop defaming Pacman.

VINDICATION OF A CLEAR CONSCIENCE

By Aquiles Z. Zonio
PhilBoxing.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2017

MAKATI CITY – Once again boxing icon Manny Pacquiao was tossed into the spotlight by the netizens’ hullabaloo about – virtually – nothing.

The controversy stemmed from Pacquiao’s supposed flirting with Caucasian ladies on Instagram.

It was nothing but a casual and cordial conversation between Pacquiao and his fans. No more, no less.

Sad to say, people with wild and filthy imagination put malice into it.

They misconstrued Manny Pacquiao’s amiability.

There’s an underlying reason behind his cordiality and geniality in dealing with fans.

Pacquiao’s constant reminder to the members of Team Pacquiao is “Never ever offend, turn down or shoo away any of my fans. Without them I would not be where I am today.”

Truth to tell, since his spiritual renewal, Pacquiao has led a pious life compared with some priests or pastors out there.

I was one of those who doubted Pacquiao’s transformation when he started embracing Christian life way back in 2011.

But Pacquiao managed to change my impression vis-a-vis him when he gave me a chance to cover his April 2014 rematch with American boxer Timothy Bradley.

Pacquiao is totally a changed man. I’m a witnessed to his daily life.

Can’t we give Pacquiao some respect? Can’t we give him the benefit of the doubt?

Pacquiao is our national treasure. Even people from other countries look up to him with respect and admiration.

Sad to say, right here in our country many of our countrymen are so ungrateful, churlish and afflicted with crab mentality.

Pacquiao as a person…

There’s more to Manny Pacquiao than his being an exciting and fearless prize fighter.

Pacquiao is an epitome of a real Christian, not just a nominal one. Above all, he put what he preaches into practice. No wonder, he was able to touch so many lives both here and abroad.

In his home, at the gym and even at the Senate, ordinary fans and celebrities alike come in droves to get his autograph or simply meet or catch a glimpse of the boxer-senator.

Since the time I’ve been with Team Pacquiao, I have never seen him harm, berate, scold or yell at anybody even at the time when he’s in bad mood.

He just keeps silent. He’s a man with self-control. He’s the kindest, humblest and most generous human being I’ve ever met.

When ask why he’s behaving that way, he said “We are nothing but a mere caricature. Everything – glamor, fame, success and even life, itself – is just ephemeral. My mother taught me to be humble, kind and generous to others.”

In the Philippines and even in the US, Pacman is known for being a one-man social welfare agency.

Pacquiao, even when he was not yet a boxing superstar, has been sharing blessings to other people.

He’s been feeding the hungry and giving land to the landless.

Even in the US, Pacman provides a living to some jobless Filipino-Americans who left their home country hoping, yet failed, to find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Pacquiao explained his generosity by quoting Luke 12:33, which says “Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.”

“We don’t always get the chance to help others and I thank God for giving me such rare opportunity. Our mother inculcated in us the value of sharing the blessings to others,”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:36 pm 
Heavyweight

pinoypalakamongoloid wrote:
Boxings are no good role models. For example here are the players...

1. Mayweather - Domestic violence offender, womanizer, girl collection owner, gay
2. Manny Pacuqiao - Womanizer, hates gays and lesbians, comdemns then then sometimes acts good like pretend
3. Nonito Donaire - Drug addict
4. Andre Ward - Bad image, retires
5. Adrien Problem Broner - Domestic violence
6. Palaka Mongoloid - Gay, drug addict, grammar failure, kinder dropout, criminal, paid troll, hates Pinoy boxers, AXF fanboi

Only good players right now are...

Canelo - Helps mexico
Golovkin - Makes good fights

Do you see how this landcape changes? The popular boxers like Manny used to be seen as good now they're turned evil. It is no wonder boxers are never a good role model. What's your take?

Fixed... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

Grabe yung grammar. Di ko kinaya.

Reminds me of someone :lol: :lol: :lol:

On topic: kmsta anak mo TS, balita ko lumipat ng school? :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:36 pm 
Heavyweight

pugakss wrote:
Grabe yung grammar. Di ko kinaya.

Reminds me of someone :lol: :lol: :lol:

On topic: kmsta anak mo TS, balita ko lumipat ng school? :shock:

Lumipat nga ata... Dun kasi sa dating school ni TS pinasok yung anak eh binubully yung anak dahil dropout sa kinder si Tatay Mongol nya... :(

On topic: AXF is also a Xylocaine and illegal IV fluid user... I think cocaine also...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:37 am 
Welterweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
pinoypalakamongoloid wrote:
Boxings are no good role models. For example here are the players...

1. Mayweather - Domestic violence offender, womanizer, girl collection owner
2. Manny Pacuqiao - Womanizer, hates gays and lesbians, comdemns then then sometimes acts good like pretend
3. Nonito Donaire - Drug addict
4. Andre Ward - Bad image, retires
5. Adrien Problem Broner - Domestic violence

Only good players right now are...

Canelo - Helps mexico
Golovkin - Makes good fights

Do you see how this landcape changes? The popular boxers like Manny used to be seen as good now they're turned evil. It is no wonder boxers are never a good role model. What's your take?

I understand why you hate Manny. :biglaugh:

:lol: :peace: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :biglaugh: :bounce1: :bounce1:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

brookash wrote:
Absolutely, senator Manny Pacquiao is a role model, a leader and he brings honor to our country.

That was a myth now. So to all Packyturds, is it just alright for a Bible thumping dumb hypocrite to get caught being a stupid fuckboy?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:22 pm 
Heavyweight

Ang good role model dapat yung mahilig magpost ng mga pictures ng mga babaeng napupulot sa internet at inaangking gelpren nila. :D

:lol: :lol: