Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:38 pm 
Heavyweight

Biglang nadagdagan belts ni Pacquiao dahil sa pagkontra sa yosi... :D

Sana sa sunod na laban bitbit nya yang Anti-Smoking belt... 8)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:38 pm 
Heavyweight

Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
butchogeez wrote:
ImageImageImage

also

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=285567&p=6638779#p6638779

W2: FR#8 & #5

2-weeks

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Milloy36
"Before the government does this, how about an audit on where all of the Sin Tax money is going? No one talks about that. This double the price will lead to double the corrupt government to double their pockets. What is this money going to be used for. It is just another way to rip off the Filipino people. And how about alcohol Manny?you wold probably lose many endorsements if that was included. You are a crook just like the rest off them."

Oh, hi, there! I remember you. You're that retard that keeps crying about where money is going. Before i get into that. I just want to say i love it when you cry. It's your turn to cry, DILAW ******. Panis na kayo sa Pilipinas. No one support you, supots.

Anyway. The bulk of the money will go to improve the lives of Filipinos by improving the infrastructure and the country national roads and transport. Also to the strengthen our national army and police.So as you can see it is for the country. Para sa bayan!.

To improve the lives of Filipinos front. Free education and better health care. Stamp out corruption in public service.One stop shop for OFW to do their paper works. Fast and easy service no more extra payments and ridiculous fees. Also the OFW bank and Duterte kitchen for the young and hungry kids. The anti corruption hotline will help the Filipino get back at corrupt public service workers.Any sniff of corruption they are out.

The infrastructure boom will provide jobs for Filipinos. I hope that more jobs is created.

I would like more projects in Mindanao. Specially Davao and CDO. The Mindanao railway is the main project which will be benefit the country since most goods are from Mindanao. Transport them out of Mindanao will mean the products are fresh and hold their high quality and value when exported overseas.

As a Mindanaoan. It makes me very proud and i nearly cry to think that finally we will not be neglected. CDO has new malls and theme park and grand buildings, WOW! Also many more to come. Davao is a first class city that will rival Manila.As a Mindnaoan we have champion fighters and now a champion president.Mindanao rise!

I still believe Bashar Al Asad is the best but President Duterte is up there with him.

Most of the major project is unheard of in the previous generation. You can see the major project in Manila the skyways the new Clark City. So you haven't been paying attention..

ONE thing where the money isn't going to is CORRUPTION.. You can cry mofo we do not care.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:17 am 
Light Heavyweight

Numero uno wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
Milloy36
"Before the government does this, how about an audit on where all of the Sin Tax money is going? No one talks about that. This double the price will lead to double the corrupt government to double their pockets. What is this money going to be used for. It is just another way to rip off the Filipino people. And how about alcohol Manny?you wold probably lose many endorsements if that was included. You are a crook just like the rest off them."

Oh, hi, there! I remember you. You're that retard that keeps crying about where money is going. Before i get into that. I just want to say i love it when you cry. It's your turn to cry, DILAW ******. Panis na kayo sa Pilipinas. No one support you, supots.

Anyway. The bulk of the money will go to improve the lives of Filipinos by improving the infrastructure and the country national roads and transport. Also to the strengthen our national army and police.So as you can see it is for the country. Para sa bayan!.

To improve the lives of Filipinos front. Free education and better health care. Stamp out corruption in public service.One stop shop for OFW to do their paper works. Fast and easy service no more extra payments and ridiculous fees. Also the OFW bank and Duterte kitchen for the young and hungry kids. The anti corruption hotline will help the Filipino get back at corrupt public service workers.Any sniff of corruption they are out.

The infrastructure boom will provide jobs for Filipinos. I hope that more jobs is created.

I would like more projects in Mindanao. Specially Davao and CDO. The Mindanao railway is the main project which will be benefit the country since most goods are from Mindanao. Transport them out of Mindanao will mean the products are fresh and hold their high quality and value when exported overseas.

As a Mindanaoan. It makes me very proud and i nearly cry to think that finally we will not be neglected. CDO has new malls and theme park and grand buildings, WOW! Also many more to come. Davao is a first class city that will rival Manila.As a Mindnaoan we have champion fighters and now a champion president.Mindanao rise!

I still believe Bashar Al Asad is the best but President Duterte is up there with him.

Most of the major project is unheard of in the previous generation. You can see the major project in Manila the skyways the new Clark City. So you haven't been paying attention..

ONE thing where the money isn't going to is CORRUPTION.. You can cry mofo we do not care.

Retardic opinion. Have you ever wondered why some of Poodut and PacManiac's supporters still have to spread lies when they proudly present their accomplishments? They're both morally and intellectually unfit for their gov't position, China got them by the balls. Ha ha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Mullato wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
“Malaking dagdag din sa ating gobyerno 'yan. Biro mo, 'pag mataas ;yan, makadagdag ng P60 to P70 billion a year (It will be a big addition to government funds. Imagine, it can increase it by P60 to 70 billion a year),” Pacquiao told reporters on Tuesday, October 10.

Mas lalaki sana ang collection ng gobierno kung ikaw mismo ay magbabayad ng tamang buwis.
Bayaran mo na yung P3.29B na deficiency mo na kinokolekta pa ni Kim Henares. Kaya ka dumikit kay
Digong para hindi pagusapan ang buwis mo.

Buwiset!!!!

Btw, his 2.2B liability as per BIR has ballooned to P3.29B.

Kaya pala ayaw pag magretire ni Pakyaw.

You nailed it! Whew, there's Photoshop and there's plastic surgery but too bad there's nothing they can do for an ugly character.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:13 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Mullato wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
“Malaking dagdag din sa ating gobyerno 'yan. Biro mo, 'pag mataas ;yan, makadagdag ng P60 to P70 billion a year (It will be a big addition to government funds. Imagine, it can increase it by P60 to 70 billion a year),” Pacquiao told reporters on Tuesday, October 10.

Mas lalaki sana ang collection ng gobierno kung ikaw mismo ay magbabayad ng tamang buwis.
Bayaran mo na yung P3.29B na deficiency mo na kinokolekta pa ni Kim Henares. Kaya ka dumikit kay

Buwiset!!!!

You nailed it! Whew, there's Photoshop and there's plastic surgery but too bad there's nothing they can do for an ugly character.

Pacheer cheer ka na lang. :biglaugh:

Pero tama ka mahirap baguhin ang ugali, kitang kita naman yun sa iyo. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:19 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Mullato wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:

Buwiset!!!!

IceColdBeer wrote:
Pacheer cheer na lang ako. :biglaugh:

Pero tama ka mahirap baguhin ang ugali, kitang kita naman yun sa akin. :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows that.

Any interesting finds?

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:21 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Mullato wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:

Buwiset!!!!

Keep Punching wrote:
IceColdBeer wrote:
Pacheer cheer ka na lang. :biglaugh:

Pero tama ka mahirap baguhin ang ugali, kitang kita naman yun sa iyo. :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows that.

Any interesting finds?

:biglaugh:

Nothing up there actually. An empty shell. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:08 pm 
Heavyweight

More rare belts to come sana para kay Sen. Pacquiao...