Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Like Manny, do you also support President Duterte? Yes or No
Yes 56%  56%  [ 10 ]
No 44%  44%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 18
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:51 am 
Welterweight

I took a same poll around the same period last year. Shockingly, it was something like 59-41 against Duterte. I want to see if there's a change. Everyone knows Manny Pacquiao supports President Duterte. I just want to know how many of Manny's fans also supports Duterte and how many don't. I'm more interested to know how many percent of fans go along with their idol.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:23 am 
Cruiserweight

..so generic ur question is...and u have a bait called pakyaw..

..i think ur exhibiting DDS (Digong Duterte Syndrome)..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:57 am 
Featherweight

YES!!...Whoever sits in Malacanan will have some oppositions rumbling.. It just depend on the severity of the issues thrown by the other side in order for the people to react or overreact.. Thats how you can measure and determine how many are nursing with their Nos and Yeses for fist clinching guys.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:49 am 
Light Heavyweight

If you cannot run your own country without having problems like this, you shouldn't let yourselfs run the country. The U.S. wanted to lift the problems off of your shoulders and you all even had the chance to live in our states which are better in food, land and wealth but you lot want to run things on your own which essentially boils down into having more problems.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:04 am 
Heavyweight

I even wonder how did you become a writer? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:07 am 
Heavyweight

IceColdBeer wrote:

Do you have a tylenol? my head hurts reading somebody's post.....

:headache:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:24 am 
Lightweight

duterte is a Bisaya version of Ferdinand Marcos. except Marcos was Pro-USA while Digong is anti-USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:55 pm 
Heavyweight

I like Duterte, except for his attack against drug users. He really should attack only the pushers, as it should be. Otherwise, he has to kill many students, actors, workers, etc.

Of course, the bigger the pushers, the better. At least he has dismantled a few big groups, hope he can do more. It's a tough job though, when most of the drug lords are government officials, police, military. 6 years won't be enough. After his term, it will be happy hour again for the drug lords. Warlords will never go away in the Philippines, and if warlords are also the drug lords, then that's it, it's a losing cause.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:35 pm 
Heavyweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
I like Duterte, except for his attack against drug users. He really should attack only the pushers, as it should be. Otherwise, he has to kill many students, actors, workers, etc.

Of course, the bigger the pushers, the better. At least he has dismantled a few big groups, hope he can do more. It's a tough job though, when most of the drug lords are government officials, police, military. 6 years won't be enough. After his term, it will be happy hour again for the drug lords. Warlords will never go away in the Philippines, and if warlords are also the drug lords, then that's it, it's a losing cause.

+1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:35 pm 
Heavyweight

IceColdBeer wrote:

di kaya sya din yan si bff mo? hahahahahhahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:07 pm 
Heavyweight

gritsteel2 wrote:

Drug users become drug pushers. They get into crime as well. Rob and assault innocent people. It's complicated. But I think the main rule of engagement is reasonable. They should surrender, but if they resist and put the lives of the police at risk then it's better them than our policemen.

Better get tough with this WAR on drugs no more soft approach..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:00 pm 
Cruiserweight

Just legalize the damn drugs. Let the drug lord pay proper taxes.
Them addicts are killing themselves at their own risks anyhow.

That way drug taxes can be used to help the gov't rather than now when the gov't is spending money to chase them drug lords...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

Subversive wrote:
duterte is a Bisaya version of Ferdinand Marcos. except Marcos was Pro-USA while Digong is anti-USA

so did u mean katay digong is rich and corrupt just like apo marcos? pls explain

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:05 am 
Light Heavyweight

Subversive wrote:

Digong is not anti-US. He terribly hates drugs and hypocrisy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:48 am 
Middleweight

I am not a supporter of both of them