Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:09 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Cox vs Groves Live
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:43 am 
Featherweight

Groves vs Cox Live Stream, , Fight Cards on 2017. George Groves vs Jamie Cox Live How to watch on your smart phone, iPhone, tablet, iPad, PC/Mac Get Full Update Here,
Watch Groves vs Cox Live Stream

Watch Live Now @ https://t.co/5kzOglIWeR

Watch Live Now @ https://t.co/5kzOglIWeR

Groves vs Cox

An All-British battle is on tap this Saturday as World Boxing Super Series (WBSS) tournament action continues when World Boxing Association (WBA) Super World Super Middleweight Champion “Saint” George Groves makes his first title defense against undefeated challenger Jamie Cox, airing live in Canada exclusively on Super Channel from Wembley Arena in London, United Kingdom.

The “Groves vs. Cox” card, starting at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT,allows Canadian boxing fans to continue watching all $50-million WBSS tournament action live, exclusively on Canada’s boxing destination network, Super Channel, which acquired the rights in Canada to broadcast the World Boxing Super Series from MP & Silva, a leading international media company that provides media rights, digital, technology and sponsorship services.

Groves, 29, has an experienced advantage over Cox in terms of quality opponents fought. Last May, Groves stopped Fedor Chudinov in the sixth round to capture the WBA Super World Super Middleweight Championship. In addition to Chudinov, Groves has defeated two other world champions, fellow Brit and Olympic gold medalist James DeGale (MDEC12), and Glen Johnson (UDEC12). All three of Groves’ career losses as a professional have been to world champions, twice to fellow Brit Carl Froch, along with Badou Jack.

“Experience is very important,” Groves explained. “You don’t understand it until you got it and even when you got it it’s still difficult to understand. I’m sure it will play a part. Cox has boxed at a high level as an amateur but he’s yet to do it as a pro. Let’s see if he can cope. I’m sure he will be well rehearsed in the build-up and well drilled in the gym but putting it together under the spotlight on the biggest stage is always the most difficult task. I’ve been there and done it before, but let’s see if he can.

“I’ve still got the hunger. I’ve still nowhere near achieved what I set out to achieve as a little kid. I haven’t won enough belts, I haven’t won enough fights, I haven’t made enough money, and until all those and a few other things are crossed off the bucket list, I’m more-hungry than ever. I finally know what it feels like to be a World Champion and I don’t plan on surrendering that anytime soon. Now I would like the feeling of winning the Muhammad Ali Trophy.”

Post subject: Re: Cox vs Groves Live
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:18 am 
Heavyweight

Location: Bacoor, Cavite or M.M. PACMAN Believer #160 (PB-0160)
One more of this kind ggg FR-12 and you will banished forever. Pls note that the last time you been warned 3 times. The 4th warning or 4th offense: Banned permanently

The Lord has shown you what is good.
He has told you what he requires of you.
You must act with justice.
You must love to show mercy.
And you must be humble as you live in the sight of your God.