Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286576
Page 1 of 2

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Should he continue fighting up to 2019... Since we can't do anything about it...

Mine:
April 2018 - Mike Alvarado
Late 2018 - Jeff Horn 2
Early 2019 - Zab Judah
Late 2019 - Juan Diaz

Author:  Pancho Pantera [ Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Retired na ba? Matagal ng laos. Marami pa rin umaasa.

Author:  Keep Punching [ Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Brain damaged Pacsheet would still want to be a stepping stone in boxing? Oh my, he should have retired a long time ago while his well being is still intact, he's in politics, he won't be broke because corruption in his country is the worst.

Author:  Romy Nabas [ Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

April 2018 - Keith Thurman
September 2018 - winner of Canelo vs Golovkin 2 (at catchweight of 155 lbs)
December 2018 - go down to 147 and fight crawford


April 2019 - farewell fight vs. winner of lomachenko/mikey garcia at catchweight of 143 lbs


plan for presidential bid

Author:  YO [ Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Should he continue fighting up to 2019... Since we can't do anything about it...

Mine:
April 2018 - Mike Alvarado
Late 2018 - Jeff Horn 2
Early 2019 - Zab Judah
Late 2019 - Juan Diaz

A-c-t-u-a-l-l-y he gonna retire only ip he aaaah becomes balb a-l-s-o. :) Correction: The word "a-l-s-o" should not be used at the end of a sentence.

Author:  xpuncher [ Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

The current arena is quite tough for Manny Pacquaio due to emergence of young talents in the junior welterweight and welterweight divisions where he used to dominate.

However, knowing that Manny actually won his most recent bout with Horn, I still give him my support if he ever fight again.

Due to inactivity, he should go first for a tune up fight with Amir Khan or Andre Berto.
If Horn upsets Crawford, he should fight him for a rematch and regain his belt. However, if Crawford defeats Horn as expected, a fight with Crawford is a very tough one for Manny but who knows ... Manny Knows Best.

The most ideal fight for Manny before finally ending his illustrious boxing career is a rematch with Floyd (who is always a "retired" boxer on paper).

This is just my take, please.

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Romy Nabas wrote:
April 2018 - Keith Thurman
September 2018 - winner of Canelo vs Golovkin 2 (at catchweight of 155 lbs)
December 2018 - go down to 147 and fight crawford


April 2019 - farewell fight vs. winner of lomachenko/mikey garcia at catchweight of 143 lbs


plan for presidential bid


What's next after becoming the president?

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Have to change my list:

April 2018 - Mike Alvarado
July 2018 - Zab Judah
November 2018 - Kermit Cintron
April 2019 - Ray Beltran
July 2019 - Jeff Horn 2 (final fight)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

(UPDATE)

Should he beat Matthysse:

November 2018 - Jeff Horn 2
June 2019 - Mauricio Herrera
November 2019 - Zab Judah (final fight)

He should also participate in 2020 Tokyo Olympics...

Author:  gritsteel2 [ Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Pacman will probably fight until near the presidential elections.

I think he knows he can beat Matthysse, but his performance will let him and his handlers know if they should pursue the Lomachenko fight later which Pacman seems to want bad (for maintaining popularity I guess).

If he beats Lomachenko, then Pacman is back again and could probably fight the top welterweights. After all, he is supposed to be a free agent now.

Author:  FunkyDog [ Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Sapat na ang mga magagandang laban at kasiyahan, karangalan at pagkakaisa na naibigay ni Manny Pacquiao.
Sobrang yaman na ni manny. Delikado ang boksing. Pagkatapos ng laban na ito kay matthyse dapat mag retiro na.
Sa prime ni manny walang tatalo sakanya at alam na nating lahat iyan. Wala na syang dapat patunayan

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

gritsteel2 wrote:
Pacman will probably fight until near the presidential elections.

I think he knows he can beat Matthysse, but his performance will let him and his handlers know if they should pursue the Lomachenko fight later which Pacman seems to want bad (for maintaining popularity I guess).

If he beats Lomachenko, then Pacman is back again and could probably fight the top welterweights. After all, he is supposed to be a free agent now.


Up to 2021 or 1 more in 2022, age 42-43...

There's no way Pacquiao, at this age especially w/o Roach and Fortune and being a senator, can beat Loma, TC, Thurman, Spence or Mikey Garcia... Hopefully he won't fight them... He should just fight washed-up titleholders like him...

FunkyDog wrote:
Sapat na ang mga magagandang laban at kasiyahan, karangalan at pagkakaisa na naibigay ni Manny Pacquiao.
Sobrang yaman na ni manny. Delikado ang boksing. Pagkatapos ng laban na ito kay matthyse dapat mag retiro na.
Sa prime ni manny walang tatalo sakanya at alam na nating lahat iyan. Wala na syang dapat patunayan


Agree with this... But this is only a wishlist should he continue fighting...

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Yuri Foreman would be an interesting opponent, too... Pastor vs. Rabbi...

Author:  Romy Nabas [ Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Pacquiao vs. Krista Ranillo 2


:lol:

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Your Pacquiao Fight Wishlist

Romy Nabas wrote:
Pacquiao vs. Krista Ranillo 2


:lol:


Pacquiao vs. Henares 2

:biglaugh:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/