Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:32 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:12 am 
Lightweight

loma is ducking the pacman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:27 pm 
Heavyweight

flipgolfer wrote:
Make sure you're willing to bet on Loma if this Pac fight gets made....ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT, mofo.....

By the way, because of some people's hatred for Pac, I was able to convince them to bet on Lucas....this is in a couple of boxing boards on Facebook....I just got confirmation that they sent their payments thru Paypal....

Make sure you're able to use Paypal to pay off your losing bet....LMAO....

I don't bet and have no money... I also don't hate Pacquiao... :D And I would be happier if Pacquiao can prove me wrong... :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 am 
Middleweight

Loma is over rated, is all hype. Salido beat Loma. He was knockdown in his last fight with Linares. Pacman is a lot stronger than Linares. He looks good when he is fighting stationary target, Pacman is no stationary target and he can counter and overpower Loma. Matrix will not work against Pacman because of his hand speed and power. Once Loma feels the power of Pacman, I'm sure he will change his style, he will be more cautious like Matthysse and Bradley. Loma is faster but no power at lightweight and junior welterweight. All his ko's is at lower division. He haven't fought an elite fighter. Spence and Crawford will over run Loma. This is only my opinion. I will bet on Pacman if they fight.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:39 pm 
Heavyweight

dan44 wrote:
@138 pwede or even 135. Yan talaga ang timbang ni Manny, Manny is to small for welterweight.

If Pac could go down to 135lbs comfortably, it would be an ideal way to end his career, beating the P4P No.1 at his own backyard. Floyd would cry with envy ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pm 
Heavyweight

imakaiw wrote:
dan44 wrote:
@138 pwede or even 135. Yan talaga ang timbang ni Manny, Manny is to small for welterweight.

If Pac could go down to 135lbs comfortably, it would be an ideal way to end his career, beating the P4P No.1 at his own backyard. Floyd would cry with envy ;)

Why would AXF cry for envy? He fought McGregor at UFC instead of boxing, he fought prime Berto, Pacquiao, Maidana and Canelo, with the latter without being drained...

Oh wait, it's the opposite... :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20