Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286599
Page 19 of 20

Author:  gritsteel2 [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

Aspen wrote:
forget loma, go for terrence while he can


I think Loma brings more money, and Pacman can KO him for sure, so it is more logical to choose Loma over Crawford.

Now, if Loma can't make the catchweight, or does not want to fight an old man (his excuse), then Crawford would be a good choice. I think Pacman also wins against Crawford, even with his B-game. He just needs to make sure he has stamina.

Author:  JCOOL2329 [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

It will be a close fight......Loma and Manny share the same style but Manny has the skills that kills.

Author:  dan44 [ Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

Sorry guys Loma camp has turn down Manny Paquiao at catch weight.....scared?

Author:  Aspen [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

bring it on @140lbs

loma will make short work of pacquiao. loma is just much faster

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

Pacquiao will lose to Loma, especially at 135... The latter won't fight him above 135 so the fight won't happen...

He should choose Khan (Dubai or London), Horn (Manila) or Alvarado (somewhere else) instead... Or the likes of Judah, Alexander, Ortiz, Broner, Herrera or Corley...

Crawford would be very dangerous to fight... Even if Pacquiao miraculously manages to survive and outpoint him, Arum will surely rig the decision in favor of Crawford (revenge for not agreeing to fight Alvarado, not signing back to TR and to make Crawford his new cash cow)... Same with Spence fight...

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

Pac should win a belt at 140 first

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

JoeyInCali wrote:
Pac should win a belt at 140 first


Maybe WBA will reactivate its Super title at 140 should Pacquiao decides to fight there...

Author:  pilyo2bay [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

Loma's speed is his asset but lacks power, he can be overpowered by Pacquiao. Errol Spence has the power but not as fast as Pacquiao, Pacquiao can possibly neutralize him. Crawford is the most dangerous among the three cause he has the power, speed and has a long arm. :)

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

pilyo2bay wrote:
Loma's speed is his asset but lacks power, he can be overpowered by Pacquiao. Errol Spence has the power but not as fast as Pacquiao, Pacquiao can possibly neutralize him. Crawford is the most dangerous among the three cause he has the power, speed and has a long arm. :)


Don't forget the "Arum advantage" for both Loma and TC...

Author:  pilyo2bay [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
Loma's speed is his asset but lacks power, he can be overpowered by Pacquiao. Errol Spence has the power but not as fast as Pacquiao, Pacquiao can possibly neutralize him. Crawford is the most dangerous among the three cause he has the power, speed and has a long arm. :)


Don't forget the "Arum advantage" for both Loma and TC...


certified correct :lol:

Author:  Romy Nabas [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

loma chickened out


legends are not like that

pac went from 135 to 147 although critics before the fight said it was a gross mismatch and manny will be killed by oskee

jmm went from 135 to 144 to fight fmj

leonard from 147 to 160

and the list goes on




walang yagbols lang yan si loma

p4p king kuno

pwe!!!

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

Romy Nabas wrote:
loma chickened out


legends are not like that

pac went from 135 to 147 although critics before the fight said it was a gross mismatch and manny will be killed by oskee

jmm went from 135 to 144 to fight fmj

leonard from 147 to 160

and the list goes on




walang yagbols lang yan si loma

p4p king kuno

pwe!!!


You forgot to mention attempts of Rigo (122-130 for Loma), Khan (147-160 for Canelo), Brook (147-160 for GGG), Broner (135-147 for Malignaggi)... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  flipgolfer [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Pac should win a belt at 140 first


Maybe WBA will reactivate its Super title at 140 should Pacquiao decides to fight there...


Make sure you're willing to bet on Loma if this Pac fight gets made....ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT, mofo.....

By the way, because of some people's hatred for Pac, I was able to convince them to bet on Lucas....this is in a couple of boxing boards on Facebook....I just got confirmation that they sent their payments thru Paypal....

Make sure you're able to use Paypal to pay off your losing bet....LMAO....

Author:  flipgolfer [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

At the same age that Loma is now, around 30 years old, Pac had been at 130 lbs for several years....then had 1 fight at 135-lbs vs David Diaz...June 2008....

Then went up to 147-lbs to fight Oscar, 140 vs Hatton, 147 vs Cotto...

So if Loma is not willing to go up from 135 lbs, well, he aint the P4P guy that everyone is making him out to be....

Loma, go up to 140 to fight Pac...you beat him, ALL THE GLORY WILL BE YOURS....

If he's not willing to go up, then he can STFU, and stay in his lane.....

Author:  truboxer [ Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny Pacquiao says he wants to fight Lomachenko

It is a win-win situation for Loma. Losing to a legend will not hurt his career and winning will catapult his status as the next PPV star.

Page 19 of 20 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/