Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:13 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 am 
Bantamweight

Spence vs Peterson Live Stream,Errol Spence Jr vs Lamont Peterson: Fight Time, Date, Live Stream and TV Info.Errol Spence Jr. 2018 Full Game Coverage On ESPN, FOX, CBS, SKY, NBCSN, TNT, Star Sports Or Any TV Channels Online, Here You Can Easily Watch Your All The Favorite Team :Spence vs Peterson Live Stream.Match is looking to establish himself as a top boxer in the crowded, talented welterweight division.

A newly minted world titleholder, Spence (22-0, 19 KOs) has his sights set on a breakout year in 2018, and he’s getting things off to a solid start with a bout against seasoned veteran Lamont Peterson (35-3-1, 17 KOs) on Saturday at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

The Barclays Center has played host to several excellent fights over the past couple of years, and the crowds are often spirited and engaged. The primetime Showtime slot also holds plenty of prestige, a suitable platform for both the ambitious Spence and Peterson, a world champion in two weight classes in his career.

Spence vs Peterson Live Stream Now

Spence vs Peterson Live Stream Now

Match: Spence Jr. vs. Peterson.
Date: January 20, 2018.
Titles: IBF World Welterweight.
Place: Barclays Center.
Network: Showtime.
Time: 9pm EST.
Commission: NY State.
Live/Repeat:Live
All Event
[Live]

Spence is a massive favorite to defeat Peterson on Saturday. According to OddsShark.com, as of Thursday, Spence is a -3000 (bet $3000 to win $100) favorite over his opponent. While that line might seem a little steep to some, it’s hardly a surprise that he’s expected to come out a winner.

The 28-year-old southpaw is Ring’s No. 2 welterweight and No. 8 pound-for-pound fighter (Peterson is ranked sixth in the welterweight division by the magazine).

He’s won by stoppage in his last nine bouts, defeating several quality opponents along the way. In his most recent bout, Spence went across the pond to take on Kell Brook in his home country of England. Spence dominated the bout en route to an 11th-round knockout win.

Spence has been on the ascent for years, but the win over Brook in hostile territory put him firmly on the map. Now, he’s set his sights on defending his IBF world welterweight title for the first time and eventually unifying the welterweight division.

Per an interview with Complex.com’s Adam Caparell, he said:

“The belt added something to lose but I always have something to lose. I still have to unify my division and basically become the undefeated welterweight champion of the world. I can’t lose. It is more added pressure but it does make me work harder and keeps me more focused.”

Spence has division domination on his mind, but he can’t afford to look past Peterson. The 33-year-old is coming off wins over strong opponents in David Avanesyan and Felix Diaz. He’s never shied away from a challenge and is capable of giving even top-shelf competitors trouble, even if he can’t always come out with a win.
Mary Altaffer/Associated Press

Bad Left Hook’s Scott Christ noted Peterson stood out in a loss to Danny Garcia, but outside of that, he’s more often just plain good than great:

“Truth is, outside of the Garcia fight, I tend to think of Lamont Peterson as someone who generally can compete at the highest levels, but isn’t going to beat true top-tier fighters. He’s had chances with [Danny] Garcia, [Amir] Khan, [Lucas Martin] Matthysse, and going back to 2009, Tim Bradley, who routed Peterson in the sense that he won on wide scores, but almost every round, really, was competitive, Bradley just edged the lot of them.”

Peterson doesn’t appear to have the power necessary to keep Spence at bay, so he will have to win this one on defense and craft. Of course, Spence himself is no slouch in either department, and his overall talent will likely see him through to a victory.

A decisive win would really ramp up the demands for Spence to get a shot at Keith Thurman when the latter is healthy, but there may be another interim bout or two before a fight like that gets made.

Hallo & Welcome To Watch Peterson vs. Spence Live Online, Just Follow Our Streaming Link and Start watching Your Favorite Match Spence vs. Peterson Live Streaming on any device As Desktop, Laptop, notepad, tab, smart phone, Mobile, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple, MacBook, And all other devices. Sports live, Sports live streaming, Sports live score.TV Channels on Your PC, Mac, iPhone, I pad, I pod, Mobile – Sports, Movies, News and Business Channels with live TV to PC Channels technology taps into more than 3,500 TV channels worldwide right over the Internet. Now you can enjoy more channels than your cable and satellite TV combined for a one-time fee less than one month of your monthly cable bill.

Peterson vs. Spence Live Fight
Peterson vs. Spence

Schedule
BOXING 2018
Peterson vs. Spence Live
Date : Saturday, January 20, 2018
New York, USA
Start Time: 7:30p ET SUN, YES

Guys, do you searching for how to watch Peterson vs. Spence Live stream free of adds? Then this is the specific place to watch your favorite teams match online live directly on desire devices. Just follow our instruction and recommended streaming link assure that you are 100% satisfied in our service. Our online streaming facility is much easier than hiring any broadcasters and can be a pretty good choice for you. Now if you interesting to watch the event live then do not waste time. Sign up quickly by following any link and start to watch today’s hot BOXING Fight Peterson vs. Spence live stream online.

Get instant access to the widest sports coverage on the net directly from any location. Watch Over 4500 Plus HD TV Channel on Worldwide. Crystal clear coverage is essential so you don’t miss any part of the action. The High Definition(HD) TV. It’s the best on the net. You Can Easily Watch Your Favorite Sports Online Tv On Pc. Peterson vs. Spence will be the main fight of Hurling. Fight of the century tonight, Watch Online This event Peterson vs. Spence Hurling live streaming HD Tv Channel On online. Download and install it and enjoy all the pleasures of the sporting world comfortably.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:55 am 
Cruiserweight

I think it's an easy fight for Spence.