Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:24 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:02 pm 
Heavyweight

april 14 will be the presscon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:18 am 
Light Heavyweight

A-c-t-u-a-l-l-y de only wey por Manny to aaaah win dis pight is to aaah pight like he pight bepor he got knock out by deee aaaah Holy Mary punch op Marques. Only Marques can do dat timing. Right now, it does not mattir who is cooching or trining him. His powir punch is off 4" in reach with less force cause his arms are stricth but his body steys. Der is no pull body powir punch porce which prebinted him a stoppege win in his prebious pights.. His steps are becoming shorter and slow due to his age at almost 40 . Hoop he can regen his old glory by depeating Lucas. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:45 pm 
Heavyweight

Pacman is expected to win against Lucas, plus he also has to win convincingly. After all, his sparring partner TKO'ed Lucas.

I hope Pacman wins convincingly of course, and I will have renewed faith and enthusiasm in watching him. I hope he exercises his freedom from a Top Rank contract to go fight the top welterweights like Thurman and Spence, or even Top Rank's own Crawford and lightweight Lomachenko.

No shortage of good opponents, I hope he doesn't go and choose some less deserving fighter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:24 pm 
Heavyweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
Pacman is expected to win against Lucas, plus he also has to win convincingly. After all, his sparring partner TKO'ed Lucas.

I hope Pacman wins convincingly of course, and I will have renewed faith and enthusiasm in watching him. I hope he exercises his freedom from a Top Rank contract to go fight the top welterweights like Thurman and Spence, or even Top Rank's own Crawford and lightweight Lomachenko.

No shortage of good opponents, I hope he doesn't go and choose some less deserving fighter.

He has to be picky at this point if he wants to remain in the sport without losing... He has to fight old and washed-up former world champions...