Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:01 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: MATHYSSE TOOK A DIVE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:39 am 
Middleweight

Yojur bias tells you it was weird and strange. Until some deep insider says it was a fixed fight, your comments are no better than the fishball vendor 's who watched the same fight. Placebo and bias confirmation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:05 am 
Middleweight

boybalbas wrote:
Yojur bias tells you it was weird and strange. Until some deep insider says it was a fixed fight, your comments are no better than the fishball vendor 's who watched the same fight. Placebo and bias confirmation.

no son. theres no bias in my observation. maybe you are bias in attacking my statement just because it goes against your belief. why don't you watch the fight with your eyes open. manny hardly connected anything significant. go head and just watch the first 4 rounds and give me the timestamps of Manny's top 3 blows... ill wait. A lot of them land on lucas' guard. but lucas still looked very rusty in his movements. Watch his old fights against zab, garcia etc... he was lot more active. His hooks were a lot faster unlike in the pacquiao fight they looked telegraphed at times. and his head was snapping back from punches he absorbed a lot more and he still stayed on his feet.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" - Baddes Man on Earth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:08 am 
Middleweight

and tell me, didn't manny hit the likes of rios and algieri a lot more and harder than lucas? Yet they made it thru the final bell.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" - Baddes Man on Earth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:52 am 
Middleweight

Still biased.

These are different fighters who got hit. Until you got hit by the same shot by Pac himself, and you brushed it off, you are in no position to accuse someone of diving. Baseless. Might be a dive, might be not. Signing off.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:27 am 
Middleweight

Is lucas a scuba diver?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:47 am 
Heavyweight

boy_alimog wrote:
Is lucas a scuba diver?

Instructor maybe. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:52 pm 
Middleweight

boybalbas wrote:
Still biased.

These are different fighters who got hit. Until you got hit by the same shot by Pac himself, and you brushed it off, you are in no position to accuse someone of diving. Baseless. Might be a dive, might be not. Signing off.

:lol:

boy, I'm not accusing. i merely have my own observation that goes against your belief. if you wanna challenge my observation, just give me the timestamps of Pacman's top 3 blows throughout the first 4 rounds and convince me that they were significant enough to hurt a guy nicknamed the machine.
I'm not here claiming that manny's punches don't hurt! I spar against random guys at gyms and amateurs so I have massive respect for every boxer especially who compete professionally.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:04 pm 
Heavyweight

mathysse is a bum

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 pm 
Cruiserweight

Well manny's old so there's a notion that if he wins via ko, it might be scripted which is quite unfair. Manny also trained for the fight and he was hitting mathysse.

I think mathysse got scared during the fight.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:25 pm 
Heavyweight

Matthysse is a quitter , I cannot blame him ..safety first :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 pm 
Heavyweight

No doubt that Lucas can't handle the lightning punches of Manny, he was badly hurt, the TS must recall the fights when Dela hoya also quits, guillermo and walter also quits to Loma and even Roberto Duran said no more no more. unfair naman kay Lucas. :D Mabuti pa nga si Lucas dumanas muna ng knocked downs eh. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:55 am 
Middleweight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSM0PjHRU14

At 3:54, the "questionable" kneel by Mathysse. I saw a good hit there. Now if you watched in your cellphones via ESPN + like I did, it's hard to see if LM was hit or not, this video gives a different perspective of the punch.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:56 am 
Middleweight

At 3:54, the "questionable" kneel by Mathysse. I saw a good hit there. Now if you watched in your cellphones via ESPN + like I did, it's hard to see if LM was hit or not, this video gives a different perspective of the punch.[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:24 am 
Heavyweight

Nadaplisan yong bandang utak, he thought that Manny will follow it up with a combo punch, that's why he opted to go down although seconds remaining na lang. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:15 am 
Heavyweight

https://youtu.be/yLYUIha_pbA?t=294
It was pac's double stacked wrap.
Haha!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next